Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says she doesn’t care what people think of her she sure has a bee in her bonnet
Maybe truth hurts and she gets defensive because if it didn’t bother her she wouldn’t be firing back with aggressive comments.
For the love of god your man is not a chef he is a cook if he was a chef he would be making elaborate meals at home not things that are processed that come out of a packet.
I think she thinks chef sounds better just like her son is a manager stop bumming your load and another thing if they are so comfortable financially why aren’t they living in a palace.
I watched the daughter’s birthday the other day
With her opening her parcels and I thought it was the jheight of ignorance that she couldn’t say Thankyou it was straight onto the next gift she did not look appreciative to me manners cost nothing
My two kids growing up had it drummed into their heads to always use their manners she just took it in her stride
Does Caleigh own any other clothes apart from that black and white dress and that other black dress that she wears religiously I think she needs to stock up on her wardrobe
The youngest daughter is ruined she is spoilt she always seems to cave into her wants, she seems less appreciative aswell sad really.
I feel sorry for the eldest daughter she seems to be left out a lot it like she doesn’t have much time for her and as for the second eldest son living in a hut a garden shed that is a no no, It is not a bloody cabin
Why can’t they move into suitable house that fits the family if they are living comfortably with their finances maybe she is a tight arse and doesn’t want to part with more money on a house and would
rather spend her money on cheap useless stuff
Honestly they need to get their priorities right
At the start when I first starting watching it hem I didn’t mind them but as time went on I started to see a change in her when she was receiving the story box figures from subscribers I think she started taking that in her stride and expecting them and they are not cheap as I found out that she put up a Amazon Wishlist for people to fulfil her kids
I don’t agree with that if you can go out and waste money on junk you can afford to buy your kids these things after all she is making plenty of money lol
She moans all the time , also think she would like to keep up with the Jones’s if someone gets something then she got to get it or try and match up maybe she wants to be a somebody come up in the world ,
For someone that is a cleaner her house is always a mess their is no excuse I have kids and I can manage to keep my house clean
Does anyone know if her bathroom is fixed
It’s a wonder she hasn’t been trapezing thru to her mothers for a shower with the kids
I saw sienna opening a present once, she just ripped it open and threw the dress on the floor and straight into the next present. I'd be so embarrassed if that was my children. I think it was a dress from her nanna or something, can't remember now, but just remember thinking oh wow, she's got no manners.

Reactions: 3
She clings to every word said on here pretends she's not bothered but goes off on one attacking the sad trolls 😂 she's a real attention seeker there's always some drama with her she thrives on it .The animals like summer are almost forgotten about in that shack you never see dry dog mix or treats and things for the dog and rabbit . They went on holidays before and left the rabbit outside roaming freely and she said she hoped he would be there when they got back 🙄she's so self absorbed with what everyone else has and being the next big thing😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She clings to every word said on here pretends she's not bothered but goes off on one attacking the sad trolls 😂 she's a real attention seeker there's always some drama with her she thrives on it .The animals like summer are almost forgotten about in that shack you never see dry dog mix or treats and things for the dog and rabbit . They went on holidays before and left the rabbit outside roaming freely and she said she hoped he would be there when they got back 🙄she's so self absorbed with what everyone else has and being the next big thing😂
That's cruel leaving a rabbit to roam she is more needing to get that shack in order instead of bothering what others are up to her sofa is filthy I have seen better in a skip !!

Reactions: 4
The rabbit will probs be in the shed with Rhys although I’m surprised it’s not summer in the shed!

• Wow
I
What is up with the quality of her latest vlog geez it’s awful
Is she filming on a 8 year old phone it's awful , Jen and her brood of boys that all look the same apart from the older two and the hostile daughter has a lot better quality equipment .

Yeah it wasn’t great quality ! I can see why she doesn’t want to buy their house , from what she was saying . It doesn’t sound fit for purpose not to mention they don’t all fit. I think . I would be putting in for a swap or something . They could still save for their own house in the meantime.

Reactions: 3
What happened to the g7x that was purchased?
Listening to her talk about purchasing the house does make me cringe a bit, She’s in no position to buy it but it’s not good enough. Im in no position to buy a Bentley and it would be equal to me listing all the tit bits about one.
Why is every convo about buying a house now? I do think yes they should have enough space fortheir family but they have a roof over their heads and they aren’t in a position to purchase one (by their own admission). I think always waiting for tomorrow to happen is sad, especially for the children. When we move, when this happen, when, when, when. They’ll be grown soon enough.

Reactions: 9
What the hell was she doing feeding the ducks with mouldy bread?. It can kill them. Uneducated twit.

It's YOUR bedroom, why don't you put a handle on the door?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.