Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg classic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ surely it wouldnโ€™t take that long to find the funds to purchase her dream home
I think that is far as she going to get ๐Ÿ˜‚

how many rooms did you say ๐Ÿ˜‚
Does it come with all the Mod Cons lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They will never get a mortgage kev the kid hasn't even got the commitment for driving lessons so how are they going to have the discipline to save for a mortgage plus the advisers will see their income will drop once the tax credits stop as the kids get older

Reactions: 4
Who goes abroad for 4 nights ๐Ÿ˜‚ ( it's obviously to safe money ) but most package deals start at 7 nights unless she is doing it herself and getting a villa? ..and Majorca isn't that warm in October it's starting to cool down fast by then they would be better in the canaries , she better book it the now so she can start paying it up because if she doesn't the money will go on rubbish . She is only doing this for the gram but it looks so poor only doing 4 nights to safe money, they would be better going to Butlins even just the Mon till Fri and there's loads to do for the younger kids plus entertainment .. because all there will be in Majorca is swimming in a cold pool and lots of bickering plus the airport hassle at both ends going and returning

Reactions: 5
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee baby donkey. My OH would put me on Facebook marketplace if I dared to post a photo of his salary ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€

Jealous? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ heard it all.
they're never going to buy her dream home and raise 6 kids on that hourly rate alone!

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee baby donkey. My OH would put me on Facebook marketplace if I dared to post a photo of his salary ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€
I just thought this ! Why the need to broadcast it, she is just a massive attention seeker . Maybe the CSA might be interested ๐Ÿค”

Mind you it's all going to be swallowed up In gas and electric anyway.

I just thought this ! Why the need to broadcast it, she is just a massive attention seeker . Maybe the CSA might be interested ๐Ÿค”

Mind you it's all going to be swallowed up In gas and electric anyway.
And her non stop โ€œI just had to have itโ€ cheap shop โ€œbargainsโ€!

With all that's going on in the world , the poor people in Ukraine , food and heating poverty, I find this really poor taste .

Showed my other half and he looked physically pained whilst reading it. He said and I quote.. โ€œmy balls have shrivelled and itโ€™s not even me. His mates will rip him to shredsโ€

Gold star for Kev โญ. Perhaps he has an award chart for good behaviour? Needs to build the stars back up that he lost not setting out the uniformsโ€ฆ

• Haha
It isnโ€™t even the soppy post that makes my soul literally leave my body.

Sheโ€™s proud of hubby, fine. Crack on with the gushing announcement. Not something I would do personally but some of us happen to be more expressive than others in what we share.

Itโ€™s the second photo showing the exact amount. Absolutely unnecessary.

She's proud of her husband that has abandoned and never paid 1p to his kid plus can't and won't ever drive .... Kayleigh you are a laughing stock away and clean your house and stop sharing crap .

Determining and commitment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚so where's that for his driving and seeing his oldest kid ..she is a bloody thick idiot I swear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

One step at a time yet he won't drive ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ , this lady is getting more deluded each day can she not see what she is saying is totally contradicting everything that kev does or should I say doesn't do ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My best friend has an app on which she receives updates from her kidsโ€™ childminder. I wonder if Kayleigh has the same with Kevโ€™s employer?

โ€œKevin had a dry day today and experimented with cucumberโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks that's a huge wage with all these kids to support because it's not , how about you get a job Kayleigh and it will take it up to nearly nearly double that a hour but you won't because you are lazy .

She thinks that's a huge wage with all these kids to support because it's not , how about you get a job Kayleigh and it will take it up to nearly nearly double that a hour but you won't because you are lazy .
I mean, I wonโ€™t comment on the amount as I donโ€™t believe in throwing shade at folk who work. Whether itโ€™s in the court scrubbing out crime or in the bathroom scrubbing out toilets.. a job is a job and better than letting the tax payers support you.

Maybe Iโ€™m old fashioned but Iโ€™ve just been raised not to talk about money. Some things are private, especially given the absolute state of the world at the moment. By all means, roll out the Instagram red carpet if youโ€™re proud of your man(child) but leave the bleeping wage packet in the filing cabinet where it belongsโ€ฆ very embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I agree, she is bragging about that wage but considering they have all these mouths the feed ect it's not a huge amount .... Kayleigh if you think your man is rolling in it ๐Ÿ™„away and buy your son a new bike then ,put your money where your big mouth is .

Her on the farm that exploits her kids too said "well done kev you are smashing it " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he can't even drive he gets driven around like a child ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.