Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paolo

Chatty Member
📣SPLAT! 🎯 WHOOPS! 🧨 OMG! 👅

ingham.jpg

I have no doubt that this is what Creepy & Lazy would have preferred to use as their thumbnail.

They thought it might be too much but all that really matters to them is that they got it in the vlog for their pervvy friends.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Stephie

VIP Member
Have you seen the state of her. I know we're all at home except all the keyworkers keeping the country running 👏👏 but how rough and chavvy does she look? I don't know if it's the more she's exposed for the vile human she is, the uglier she gets. But she looks like a character from a comedy sketch.

What an unfortunate looking couple they are. And they just give me Fred and Rose West vibes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Zelda18

VIP Member
I noticed one of the replies about the 8 year old said your child should be playing with her dolls not asking Chris Ingham to follow her.
This is just something else that doesn’t sit right with me. I mean what parent in their right mind would ask an almost 40yr old man to follow their 8yr old daughter?! Even if they had no idea about the allegations it’s just not appropriate. More to the point though why does an 8yr old child have an Instagram account in the first place!!

• Heart
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
THE MOST HILARIOUS THING TO DO DURING LOCKDOWN!

Isabelle starts the vlog. Everyone has had time for themselves this morning and Isabelle has been writing a plan for Sassybelle. She has four really good ideas of what she wants to do and needs to make sure she has the resources too. She's going to get dressed and do her hair.
:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room with Lazy. It feels weird when it's the weekend and she's sat around. Isla shows off her Ingham Family hoodie. Lazy is off to sort out orders for the stores. She's had an issue with the notebooks. There are 28 boxes in total. !3 arrived on Monday and she put in the number they had. When it came to packaging them up she wondered why they were running out and she knew they ordered more. She checked the shipping details and realised what had arrived wasn't even half of what she ordered. She presumed all the books had arrived but they're on the way. They've taken them offline now until they arrive. She's off to fulfil all the orders she can.:rolleyes:

Creepy days it's coming up to lunchtime and Lazy is making lunch. It's scrambled egg on muffins. Esme thought she meant chocolate muffins. Isla and Isabelle are watching Ratatouille. Creepy sits down and pretends to hurt his back. He says he has lots of work to do with upgrading the Baby and Me store.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace ate all his scrambled egg but usually throws it on the floor. She impersonates one of her family mem... I mean a pig.:rolleyes:

Jace if asleep and the girls are watching a movie. They love Disney Plus. They're watching classics. Creepy is sorting out the Baby and Me website Lazy is finishing packing orders.:rolleyes:

Lazy has called Esme down. She was looking through photos because she needs to send 4-5 photos of her for the end of primary school years book to be handed out at prom. Esme wants to choose them but Lazy did it. Esme gets a bit embarrassed when lazy shows the ones she's using. Some of them are quite cute though to be fair. There's a photo of Esme as a baby, not much older than Jace, and lazy says that she had more hair than Jace does. Yes Sarah, baby girls to usually have more hair than boys. Bratty comes over and shoves her head in the shot. Lazy shows a photo she found of Esme and she says her hair looks like it does now.:rolleyes:

Creepy has reluctantly taken the girls and Jace to out the front of the house. Very reluctantly because he's paranoid about the virus. Even though you can go for a walk they haven't been because they went on holiday two weeks ago and Creepy's paranoid about the girls. He didn't want the girls to put their skates on. The bags for the Baby and Me blankets have arrived. They're on the floor because Lazy disinfected them. She's going to make a start on Baby and me. Isabelle is upstairs doing work.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out with Isla, Esme and Jace. They're off for a quick walk around the estate. They actually put a helmet on Esme too.:rolleyes:

They're safe and sound in the back garden now. Creepy says the girls enjoyed it but he didn't. he feels dodgy being outside. He feels vulnerable. He doesn't like being out in public spades. He seems paranoid. Worried about getting hate, Creepy? He doesn't feel safe.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isla are playing hide and seek on facetime. What was that you said about Isla not having a phone, Lazy? Then Isabelle joins in.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has been trying to get Esme to watch Twilight with her. She doesn't like vampires etc. Esme likes it now so they're going to watch it tonight.:rolleyes:

Lazy is about to end the vlog. She didn't sleep well last night even though Jace slept better. She was thinking about all the people who aren't safe at home e.g. people in domestic violence relationship and children who are being abused.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Great acting Creepy
Creepy.PNG
Creepy 2.PNG

Hi Frank
fegdh.PNG
Capture.PNG
frank.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

memoii11

VIP Member
How telling when Isabelle says stop flirting with mum to creepy and he says ew, not once but twice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
C9404B5B-22C1-447E-968F-A10D41C436BB.png
C9404B5B-22C1-447E-968F-A10D41C436BB.png

Why has she got to brag about how many has sold 🤷‍♀️ Yes lazy you have made a few grand rub it in😡 most people in the uk have lost there jobs and you have this cunt rubbing it in everyone’s faces😡 I am so glad I don’t live near the fat lazy cow I don't think I be think I be able to help myself 😡😡😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Crumpledforeskin

“I’m aware this man is inappropriate with vulnerable young girls, I support it and am happy to allow and encourage him to take advantage of my neglectful parenting and questionable intellect and have access to potentially groom my small child for future inappropriate interactions, in fact I’m asking him to take that offer up”

sounds like this insta super fan woman needs to do some hard work to protect her 8 year old daughter, like hard work in therapy, parenting classes, cognitive development, child safety, adulting, identifying risks, avoiding child exploitation and reconnecting with reality 🤭

• Angry
  • Heart

piedoll93

Chatty Member
And we’re back to pretending to be Stacey Solomon on her insta stories! She’s even wearing similar to her! Stacey should send her a Levi’s letter 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
They aren’t growing up in the war Sarah. I’m sure they can manage a few weeks in a five bed house, with a big garden, ‘cinema room’, garage full of toys and a iPhone each. Seriously. Get a grip

she forgot to add 12 pints of milk for a baby photo shoot

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
Personally, I think Lazy should sell comic ones with just this on them, perfect representation of her company 😌
8AB1972E-7FDD-42EA-A455-046FBEC5BCEC.jpeg

• Haha

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I know I’m late but such a shame the girls didn’t hide all his hats as a April fools

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
The lack of comments on this thread which is 50 minutes old sums them up. BORING NOBODIES!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I see the snack control baskets lasted long. Another load of plastic tat to add to the pile of shite Christmas presents they never use.

Higuyzzzzz

I didn’t know they owned a winch until I seen Sarah had made it up to the top floor of the house 😂😂 and god forgive me for saying this about a child but I’m sorry Isla annoys the living fuck out of me! She’s bossy, attention seeking and spoiled and teeth that you could eat an apple through a letterbox with. And she’s ain’t no Shirley Temple is she from what I seen of her tap dancing tonight 🙄 Between private education for 2 kids that are seriously another level dim and dancing lessons how much money are those twats wasting each month.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Using Prinny as clickbait again. At least they've finally remembered they have a dog.

- Lazy is using a chair as a prop to photograph her Chinese blankets... Just like her Alibaba supplier does.

- That's a lot of sweets. Some for Granny and Grandpa? 🤔

- Why are their kitchen sides always full of shit?

- The girls have just been babysitters all day. Why is Jace constantly attached to Isabelle? They're trying to do an activity. Where the hell is Creepy? Why can't he look after Jace? He seems to be so uninvolved in family life.

- Did they really leave Jace on that swing? Fucking hell.

- Postage is slow right now. She's left it until 4 days before Isla's birthday to shop online for her presents. I have a feeling little miss Greta will be a very lot disappointed on her birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Someone has clearly stuck a quid in the fat cow tonight. I assume Creepy has been to the offy and lard arse has had half a bottle of gin instead of dinner.
I wonder if she's reading here or if hi Steve is sending them screenshots?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Last week? I thought they were quarantined

Hold up, hold your my little pony's Sarah...

You said you put some toys in for your sons 1st birthday. You then changed it to a skipping rope. If you got Jace a skipping rope get that boy on Britain's Got Talent immediately!

• Haha
  • Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Did they really give Jace a massive chunk of pie 😂 how the hell is he meant to eat it?!

Of course Creepy is being hand delivered pain meds for his ongoing addiction. Dear Lazy, don't share shit like this if your husband loves to waste NHS time and resources.

View attachment 103075
But look at him...Mr woohoo needs his meds booboo, he's in so much pain as he freely walks around holding a camera that supposedly weighs a very lot according to Lazy.
Screenshot_20200402-190421_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick