The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about Sarah saying she has nothing for Islas birthday. I can't find the exact vlog but I think it was the one where she was moaning about the price of Harry Potter dolls in home bargains and I remember her having a trolley full of toys for Isla!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A free invite to the Job Centre (online of course) could be pending

Been thinking about Baby and Me. It’s not registered at company house and is not a subsidiary of the Ingham Family Ltd so is she working as a sole trader and not a company? If so all the risks are personally hers -including and debts. It’s no wonder she’s pushing her tat if I’m thinking down the right lines.
She'd mentioned employing someone to send out blankets when they were in the Maldives, so can sole traders employ people? I suspect it's not registered and she doesn't declare any income from it or pay any taxes on the profits

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sarah is such a evil fat shaming bully who likes to fat shame people by calling them fat c***s. Sarah no one cares about you or Chris anymore so stop crying and winging to your Ifam about bullying. You and Chris are the biggest bullys I have ever heard. If you don't like the Internet then get off the Internet then. Instead of winging about it you chose to put your kids out there for the whole world to see.

Reactions: 22
Just thinking about Sarah saying she has nothing for Islas birthday. I can't find the exact vlog but I think it was the one where she was moaning about the price of Harry Potter dolls in home bargains and I remember her having a trolley full of toys for Isla!
Only a trolley full of toys!? She probably classes that as nothing.

I bet Isla still receives a lot more than necessary

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So someone on the support ingham fb asked what age is everyone & guess what? Majority of the members are teens though there are some in their 20s and (very few) above 30.Wasn't Sarah just saying 87% of her customers are adults? So parents of the ifam. It is nothing new but it just amazes me how openly she lies. Some of the members are as young as 12 or 13. It just angers me how these kids follow minghams.😠😡I really hope more parents become aware of their real nature. It breaks my heart when the young ifam begs likes and appreciation from Sarah. How sad is that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Have you seen the state of her. I know we're all at home except all the keyworkers keeping the country running 👏👏 but how rough and chavvy does she look? I don't know if it's the more she's exposed for the vile human she is, the uglier she gets. But she looks like a character from a comedy sketch.

What an unfortunate looking couple they are. And they just give me Fred and Rose West vibes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Have you seen the state of her. I know we're all at home except all the keyworkers keeping the country running 👏👏 but how rough and chavvy does she look? I don't know if it's the more she's exposed for the vile human she is, the uglier she gets. But she looks like a character from a comedy sketch.

What an unfortunate looking couple they are
im out as a key worker but im in need of a decent haircut lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m definitely getting there! I haven’t done anything much really! I just sat and cried as my friend sent me a photo of her in PPE. I badly want to be with her on the front line, but I’ve been so sick! It’s hard.

I really am not! Haha! I’ve been focused on skilling people up to work the ventilators and how to treat the patients, and also doing clinical supervision with newly qualified nurses so they don’t melt!
You ,and all those fighting to save lives are who the ifam ought to be looking up to ,not nitwits like chris and sarah!! Hope you all know how much you`re appreciated ,and maybe even heard some of the #clappingforcarers .x Get well soon xxx

• Heart
She'd mentioned employing someone to send out blankets when they were in the Maldives, so can sole traders employ people? I suspect it's not registered and she doesn't declare any income from it or pay any taxes on the profits
Also ,her and her (shady/shoddy!) "business" are not classed as essential right now!Shouldn`t be allowed to be sending people rubbish!They don`t want/need your tat lazy ,or your germs!!!

Reactions: 14

What an unfortunate looking couple they are
What is with that piece of hair that always sticks up in the same place her hair is disgusting I'd love to chop it all off. once a chav always a chav #foreverachav

Reactions: 10
Yes a sold trader can employ people. It just means you don’t have the protection of being a limited company such as your home is protected if things go wrong (unless it’s security for borrowing )

Reactions: 7
So someone on the support ingham fb asked what age is everyone & guess what? Majority of the members are teens though there are some in their 20s and (very few) above 30.Wasn't Sarah just saying 87% of her customers are adults? So parents of the ifam. It is nothing new but it just amazes me how openly she lies. Some of the members are as young as 12 or 13. It just angers me how these kids follow minghams.😠😡I really hope more parents become aware of their real nature. It breaks my heart when the young ifam begs likes and appreciation from Sarah. How sad is that.
There are also 11 + 12 year olds who are underage! please report to facebook! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
You ,and all those fighting to save lives are who the ifam ought to be looking up to ,not nitwits like chris and sarah!! Hope you all know how much you`re appreciated ,and maybe even heard some of the #clappingforcarers .x Get well soon xxx
tbh I’m envious of the Inghams; the absolute sheer pittance I bring home a month as a Band 6 compared to them nipping off to morrisons!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.