The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread about the lying, cheating, manipulative scumbags known as Lazy and Creepy aka Chris Delonge Ingham and Sarah Ingham from YouTube Channel The Ingham Family.

Making sure any Google searches on them sends #Ifam here to read Chris Ingham is guilty of sending inappropriate messages to a 16 year old, he has cheated on his wife and family with a young girl in the Ibis hotel confirmed by his mother Lesley Jane Ingham, he likes to ask his young followers to "drop da towel" and remove their clothing so he can see their "fit bods" and his Daddy Steve is a huge Tattle fan....Hi Steve 😘

Title credit to @BD10Massive (slightly edited to fit)
Screenshot to @OliviaPope

View attachment 102949

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
The lack of comments on this thread which is 50 minutes old sums them up. BORING NOBODIES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think tonight’s vlog will be Prinny’s homecoming as their two week isolation should have been up today, even though we know they have broken it so many times already 🐕 🏠

Reactions: 20
Surely if what they said at the beginning of the "house sale" was true then they would still be able to purchase their house as they were "cash buyers" so there would be no chain with them or is that lies again?

Reactions: 18
I think tonight’s vlog will be Prinny’s homecoming as their two week isolation should have been up today, even though we know they have broken it so many times already 🐕 🏠
I feel sorry for Prinny, they don't think about her until they're flogging the not a doll doggy reborn.
The dog will be confused and possibly stressed by Jace's new ball pit, slide and having them at home (cough cough) 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely having Prinny back would give those chancers the perfect excuse to have the "necessity" of a daily walk?
I might regret giving them the idea but honestly, it they actually start walking that dog, it'd worth it.

Reactions: 18
How telling when Isabelle says stop flirting with mum to creepy and he says ew, not once but twice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope they realise there's still restrictions for the entire country.

ESSENTIALS.

Oh and they could all go on a daily jog. 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quickly checking in to say these threads are still as witty, acerbic and challenging as ever 😁
I really can't believe this family is still as desperate as ever to continue this pathetic method of trying to make a living. It's past embarrassing now.
Chris, your still an odious little adulterer; Sarah, you're still a piss-weak liar. Together, you're a pair of parasites, and losing a protracted house sale is the least of what you two deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They still haven't addressed the conspiracy theories like they said they would. I've been waiting ages for them to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely if what they said at the beginning of the "house sale" was true then they would still be able to purchase their house as they were "cash buyers" so there would be no chain with them or is that lies again?
Yeah, "the money's there" I seem to recall her saying while she was manically looking on her phone for a picture of the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They still haven't addressed the conspiracy theories like they said they would. I've been waiting ages for them to do it.
That would be an interesting vlog, I'd love a body language expert to do the daily run down on that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So they lied to start with or the cash buyer got sick off waiting for them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still waiting for the million subscriber party 😭 I'm going to make a dress out of one of Sarah's lovely floral blankets to wear there and a grey beanie too 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm still waiting for the million subscriber party 😭 I'm going to make a dress out of one of Sarah's lovely floral blankets to wear there and a grey beanie too 😍

We should have an Ingham thread party one night. Relive our favourite moments, share photos of Lazy and Creepy at their finest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.