The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s best I don’t live in Ingham land. I’d have been on the wrong side of the law for kicking her ample backside (only joking - tempted but am a law abiding citizen).

A) She’s going to offer payment plans for blankets!!!! Holy moly, I know they flex the Capital One card, use Very, have a large mortgage and most likely loans for the gas guzzler cars/caravan. But to encourage people getting into debt for her crappy chinese blankets is criminal.

2 How often are Royal Mail and delivery services pleading we do not buy non-essentials to be delivered. Large chains including Next have stopped online ordering to ease the strain on their ware house workers and the Postal Services. Madam Seacroft Tat on the other hand is banging on to youngsters who will undoubtedly harangue their worried parents to buy her crap products.

CAN YOU IMAGINE HER TAKING OUT A PAYMENT PLAN FOR A £50 BLANKET SHE COULD BUY ON LINE FOR A FIVER?
and
WE WOULD NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT IF PILOT CREEPY WAS DEMOTED FROM PILOT TO VAN DRIVER AND HE WAS DELIVERING A DOPEY MARES CHATTY BLANKETS

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Maybe now would be a good time for lazy to teach herself and her children not to be materialistic. Isla has a main present for her birthday and I'm sure there was a vlog a while back where lazy was in home bargains picking up bits for Islas birthday anyway so it's not as though she's waking up to nothing. Surely having all your family healthy and safe is more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor perception of spacial awareness (the size of things) can be very common in some mental illness, especially anxiety. Lazy’s perception that ‘Big Frank’, like her children is ‘quite small’ is disconcerting. He looks like he’s living up to his name to me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No you're not .. he's making a mockery of people with genuine back problems, my daughter has severe back issues and has had surgery on hers, she is in pain everyday but lives with, however when the pain flares up she can barely move she can't even get dressed on her own .. so he does NOT have back issues, it just doesn't come and go like he makes out .. he's a total knob rot
Chris only complains when be needs more pain medication. Once he feeds his addiction he makes a miraculous recovery, until the next time of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have now watched the end of the vlog. My gammon joint needed another 15 minutes. Time capsules generally contain artefacts (try a dictionary Lazy) relevant to the time.
As Jace is unable to write or draw at this time instead of a piece of jewellery or a ornament he could include a nappy full of undigested turkey drummers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see the snack control baskets lasted long. Another load of plastic tat to add to the pile of shite Christmas presents they never use.

Reactions: 41
Iv seen them on Facebook to print but not a huge fan of the idea.
Just feels like it’s treating it as a novelty. Idk. I can see why they’d do it but it seems a bit icky.

I’ve been using it to try and teach my daughter a bit of biology (virus, germs etc) but she’s only almost 4 so usually just nods along like “okay, mum, whatever”

Reactions: 12
Just feels like it’s treating it as a novelty. Idk. I can see why they’d do it but it seems a bit icky.

I’ve been using it to try and teach my daughter a bit of biology (virus, germs etc) but she’s only almost 4 so usually just nods along like “okay, mum, whatever”
Mynes 5 and hasn't even been botherd. She knows schools closed and everything's shut because of virus but shes not even asked what it is or does. Just happy to get on with being at home.

Reactions: 9
Mynes 5 and hasn't even been botherd. She knows schools closed and everything's shut because of virus but shes not even asked what it is or does. Just happy to get on with being at home.
People seem to think we have to make something of this time.

Nah. Just let kids be kids. I gave trying to do the homeschooling thing. My daughter thrives on routine so we’ve kept one up but it’s pretty loose and she’s happy enough just doing her thing.

Reactions: 11
People seem to think we have to make something of this time.

Nah. Just let kids be kids. I gave trying to do the homeschooling thing. My daughter thrives on routine so we’ve kept one up but it’s pretty loose and she’s happy enough just doing her thing.
We are doing "work" but that's just to keep her busy. She would be a YouTube zombie if not 🤣
Based on the vlogs school works gone well out the window for those girls.

Reactions: 9
We are doing "work" but that's just to keep her busy. She would be a YouTube zombie if not 🤣
Based on the vlogs school works gone well out the window for those girls.
Thankfully she’s only school nursery age so anything I do with her is just writing her name and stuff that I can actually handle 😂

Someone put some preschool worksheets under my door a few days after ‘lockdown‘ was announced. Think that was a hint that my kids are too loud. Oops. 😂

They don’t seem to have been doing anything. Sarah sounds sick of homeschooling already. She said this was like a trial so they could decide whether they homeschooled, right? Hopefully this put them off!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Have now watched the end of the vlog. My gammon joint needed another 15 minutes. Time capsules generally contain artefacts (try a dictionary Lazy) relevant to the time.
As Jace is unable to write or draw at this time instead of a piece of jewellery or a ornament he could include a nappy full of undigested turkey drummers.
Or spaghetti bolognese,sorry forgot "she couldn't get the pasta,and couldn't get the mince"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel Isabelle is maybe a bit too old for the ready-made worksheets for this SARS-2 (that's another term for this virus) outbreak; if she wanted to write something to remember the time, I'm sure cause she's nearly 15 then she'd be very capable of just writing her own diary entries or something.

Reactions: 27
Have they ever mentioned the marks and Spencer Little Garden again? The plants would be growing nicely by now surely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She's wrong. With klarna I believe you receive your product immediately. Hope she's not going to try and play that game!
I looking in to it - Klarna take their commission from the seller, bit like PayPal. So take it the cost of the blankets will all increase!!

Have they ever mentioned the marks and Spencer Little Garden again? The plants would be growing nicely by now surely.
Must be dead by now after not being watered for a week when on holiday!

Reactions: 13
I feel Isabelle is maybe a bit too old for the ready-made worksheets for this SARS-2 (that's another term for this virus) outbreak; if she wanted to write something to remember the time, I'm sure cause she's nearly 15 then she'd be very capable of just writing her own diary entries or something.
They film everything, wouldn't a video diary be better? Upload it to the cloud and it's thier forever as far as I know. No need for workbooks anyway 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.