The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way isla is turning 8😲 i honestly thought she was years younger i have a nephew the same age (he will be 8 in December) he acts so much older and more mature they definitely baby her way too much
My God children act and behave better than her ! they are 8, 5 and 2. Isla has become such a little brat. I saw a photo of Esme a few days back, she looks like she'll be a right little madam as she grows up. Issy well, my other goddaughter is 13 and you wouldn't see her climbing in and out of boxes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Babyandme instastory izzy has what looks like a scratch below her eye and its look red it's boiling up here and sarah is wearing the thickest jumper going 😂 the hair needs cutting so badly it's looks awful when was the last hair cut like 2 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy’s on IG Stories asking which more boy designs would people like to see.

All gross!

View attachment 104565
It’s 2020, and she’s still asking for ”boy” designs? Am I being totally dumb here...... aren‘t blankets unisex, and you can choose whatever you like!! All this tit she spouts about not knowing boys things, as she’s always had girls. It’s really not rocket science!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
From memory, Izzy and Esme have had phones for birthdays. My theory is they are big ticket (viewer) items for little to no outlay, as they just get them on contract for take out another line. A couple of years ago, kids getting apple products on YouTube gained high views. I think it was around the time Izzy got her first iPhone.
Agreed plus if you got an iphone on a business account the outlay would be very little.

Why on earth an 8 year old needs a phone is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
It’s 2020, and she’s still asking for ”boy” designs? Am I being totally dumb here...... aren‘t blankets unisex, and you can choose whatever you like!! All this tit she spouts about not knowing boys things, as she’s always had girls. It’s really not rocket science!!
She has 3 nephews from Katrina and I'm sure another from her brother. Katrina's boys age from 3 to 11 I think, so you'd think she would have purchased boys clothing, toys and books for them over the years and know what's popular with them.
She could also call and ask them their opinions on her very own designs that she puts a very lot of time and effort into.

Reactions: 16
Isabelles instastory admitting they’ve been watching Disney films everyday.. home schooling going well then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
apparently 87% of BabyandMe customers are adults , wouldn’t you have thought they would have know about the allegations- also they can’t tell the difference of good quality

Reactions: 9
Agreed plus if you got an iphone on a business account the outlay would be very little.

Why on earth an 8 year old needs a phone is beyond me.
She’s got to keep those tik tok videos coming for the peados

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s a relief that the vast majority of people buying her quality merchandise are not merely adults, but grown adults. I was worried about those adults who inhabit that netherworld of partially adult or adult-light, may have been targeted. Great to see that her moral compass and grasp of how language functions is as on point as ever.

• Haha
No way isla is turning 8😲 i honestly thought she was years younger i have a nephew the same age (he will be 8 in December) he acts so much older and more mature they definitely baby her way too much
Even Isabelle now puts on a baby voice when she talks to her, it makes me cringe so hard!!! The way Sarah and especially Chris with the dumbass voice he puts on, when they talk to Jace, makes me want to die. The two of them are going to be babied into their adolescence.....possibly adulthood

It also feels like she’s been 7 forever tbh, I keep forgetting she’s not 8 yet.

Alsooooo I’m so behind but I saw Sarah’s insta and had to come here for screenshots as I missed what happened o_Oo_O honestly way to contradict yourself. Don’t contact the woman but also here is her name because she shouldn’t be allowed to be anonymous. What are you accomplishing exactly by showing her name? The ONLY thing that’s going to do is cause people to message her. You want revenge, plain and simple, don’t try to act like you don’t.. And that makes you no better

• Angry
  • Sad
I was! I’m an ICU deputy sister and since the beginning of March, I’ve been upskilling staff so they can don on/don off, work a vent, take obs etc. Felt poorly last Sunday (I have asthma, heart condition etc) and was admitted Wednesday. It sucked!
You are AMAZING!👏🏼👏🏼 And thank you for all you do 🥰. Sorry you had to go through what sounds like a very scary and painful time but very happy to see you back on tattle😊 and are now hopefully on the road to a full recovery x

• Heart
I was! I’m an ICU deputy sister and since the beginning of March, I’ve been upskilling staff so they can don on/don off, work a vent, take obs etc. Felt poorly last Sunday (I have asthma, heart condition etc) and was admitted Wednesday. It sucked!
Oh no hopefully you are better? So sorry, but thank u for the work you are doing!

Reactions: 5
Oh no hopefully you are better? So sorry, but thank u for the work you are doing!
I’m definitely getting there! I haven’t done anything much really! I just sat and cried as my friend sent me a photo of her in PPE. I badly want to be with her on the front line, but I’ve been so sick! It’s hard.

You are AMAZING!👏🏼👏🏼 And thank you for all you do 🥰. Sorry you had to go through what sounds like a very scary and painful time but very happy to see you back on tattle😊 and are now hopefully on the road to a full recovery x
I really am not! Haha! I’ve been focused on skilling people up to work the ventilators and how to treat the patients, and also doing clinical supervision with newly qualified nurses so they don’t melt!

• Heart
Those designs on baby and me for ‘males’ are so disgusting. It’s like the sort of tit they would have done to a boys bedroom on Changing Rooms circa 1996. Spray painted pictures of baseball caps and computer game controllers. What a load of chavvy tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Those designs on baby and me for ‘males’ are so disgusting. It’s like the sort of tit they would have done to a boys bedroom on Changing Rooms circa 1996. Spray painted pictures of baseball caps and computer game controllers. What a load of chavvy tit.
All those blankets look like shower curtains to me. The ugliest designs for blankets ever

• Haha
The one with the trainers remind me of my nephews bedroom wall when he was a teenager....... He's 39 now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Personally, I think Lazy should sell comic ones with just this on them, perfect representation of her company 😌
8AB1972E-7FDD-42EA-A455-046FBEC5BCEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m definitely getting there! I haven’t done anything much really! I just sat and cried as my friend sent me a photo of her in PPE. I badly want to be with her on the front line, but I’ve been so sick! It’s hard.

I really am not! Haha! I’ve been focused on skilling people up to work the ventilators and how to treat the patients, and also doing clinical supervision with newly qualified nurses so they don’t melt!
You put yourself out there doing your job amongst the scary unknown using your skills and training up those who will be trying their hardest to save lives. To me your bloody amazing! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was a month or so ago I saw Sarah's comment. I'm sure shes hating all these plans she's having to cancel. Wonder if they had anymore freebies coming up?
A free invite to the Job Centre (online of course) could be pending

Been thinking about Baby and Me. It’s not registered at company house and is not a subsidiary of the Ingham Family Ltd so is she working as a sole trader and not a company? If so all the risks are personally hers -including and debts. It’s no wonder she’s pushing her tat if I’m thinking down the right lines.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.