Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vhopper2000

Cannot believe he’s cuddling the window again, come on Sarah you know it’s not right, right? It’s absolutely fucking weird, he’s not right this one he isn’t a man, he’s very babyish and camp and strange, a straight man cuddling windows asking kids to like the pic is not like other influencer pictures he’s different, Oddly different I can’t put my finger on it, I’d be like what the fuck ya doing walking in on my husband taking selfies like that, I’d go upstairs and worry about my marriage and probably sob

• Haha
Reactions: 40

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Well that was boring drivel! Sarah decided that they’re going to make a “time capshual” (normal people would make a capsule). She is so controlling - telling them that must start with colouring the front cover and that they must all do it at the same time. Is Isabelle just a giant 4 year old?! The whole point of making a “capshual” is it’s meant to be fun! Sarah thinks the girls will pass them onto their grandchildren! Prinny got a 2 second mention!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Sandybeth

I am sorry to say I replied to Creepy’s IG . Apparently I am showing ignorant negativity as they never had a break in the Maldives, it was not a holiday and he only gets 3 hours sleep a night as he is so busy!

• Haha
So, I'm just watching an emergency medical programme and this pops up. I think creepy bollocks is heading the convoy, with his vast medical experience and all that 😁 - he knows all of the codes!
IMG_20200403_134512.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Have they even done a quote thing on Instagram thanking our NHS or any of our key workers that are on the frontline. As everyone I know has done a similar thing. Cause all I have seen is lazy trying to sell her tat🤷‍♀️
On behalf of everyone in the NHS... we don’t want it.

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Aww look at Sarah talking about her fugly blankets being out of stock again to rub it in to that tattler that messaged her the other day. I hate the smug fuck.

Don't eat sugar but have more sweets in that bag than I've ever had in my whole lifetime.

Why does she say capsule so wrong?

My hatred for her has reached the highest of heights today.

• Haha

Octopies

Chatty Member
Lisa Dingle and the sprogs sleeping on the drive again because someone’s in one of his moods and needs a top up of his meds 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

hayley

VIP Member
I asked my 12 year old sister if she knows of creepy, and she says to me 'yeah aint he the nonce guy that likes to video his step-daughters private parts' even she knows hes a creepy nonce 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DOG?!

Lazy's coldsore is feeling horrendous. She's going to do some work for her Baby and Me launch. Isabelle is helping around the house, Esme is watching Jace. Now Isabelle is helping Lazy photograph the blankets.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Isabelle have a set up but it's not going well. They tried the garden and dinning room but Lazy wants it more relaxed. Now they've brought a chair and plant into the kitchen. Lazy is all about designing the products, picking the patterns, putting it with complementing colours but she's awful at photography. She wishes she could get a representation of how nice the blankets are.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is sat in the living room with Isla and Jace. They're going to watch Tiana. Lazy then films the girls sat on the sofa together and says that's a sight they want to see more often but thankfully they love each other today. More sweets have been delivered and Lazy says they're ready for a movie night. Isla snatches the flying saucers from the bag and begins to eat them. Lazy has bought some dolly mix for Hi Steve and Lesley Jane and Esme wants some. Lazy is sure they won't mind if she gets a couple out. She advertises the Sweet Scoop Shop again. There's a whole big paper bag for Lazy to eat.:rolleyes:

Whilst the girls are watching their movie Lazy has been putting together a COVID time capsule. It's weird to think that in generations to come they might be learning about what is happening to us right now and Lazy thought it would be cool to make a time capsule of what's happening and how they're feeling. The girls can then keep it and give it to their children. I don't think Lazy has researched what a time capsule is. You normally bury it somewhere, hon.:rolleyes:

Time for Jace's nap. It amazes Creepy the power of the ifam. Some of the blankets have nearly sold out in a couple of minutes. She's been grafting hard making it perfect. Lazy thinks they will sell out but she has more on the way. There will be no more designs for a while but she'll be doing some restocks of the favourites. She needs to go and make lunch now. Creepy needs to clean up the kitchen. The girls are watching the Little Mermaid.:rolleyes:

It's a gorgeous day today and the girls have been outside on the cushions. The rubbish is gone. Lazy feels stressed. 170 people are live on the website and some blankets are about to go out of stock. The marble ones will sell out within an hour and Lazy seems proud.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and keeps pulling sequins off Lazy's jumper. She had to wake him up because he didn't sleep much last night. They reduced the nap from three hours to two because he doesn't sleep well. Lazy has printed off three COVID 19 time capsule booklets for the girls. She shows a few of the pages.:rolleyes:

Because it's a lovely evening, the girls are sitting on the patio filling the first two pages off the booklet in. They're decorating the front cover and doing the front cover and 'all about me' page. Creepy pushes Jace in the mini and Lazy pushes Jace down the slide. Footage of Jace on the swing. Creepy films himself walking down the garden. Esme does Tik Tok. More Jace footage. More footage of the girls. All to the usual ridiculous music.
:rolleyes:

The girls are almost done. They need to write how tall they are but Creepy says he can measure the girls on his phone. Esme is 4'5. Isabelle is between 5'4 and 5'5. Isla is 4'. Lazy films Jace on the swing and reminds us of the girls heights again but forgets what height Isabelle is; she says between 5'5-5'6 this time. Lazy has realised Esme has cheated because she left her shoes on.:rolleyes:

The girls have bought all their stuff inside but they've left Jace in the garden on the swing. Lazy laughs. Esme goes out and gets him. It's being abandoned on the beach all over again.:rolleyes:

Everyone as come inside. Jace is having dinner with Chris, Lazy is making dinner and the girls are talking to Hi Steve and Lesley Jane upstairs. Lots of people have been asking where Prinny is. Lazy says she went to stay with Hi Steve and Lesley Jane when they were in the Maldives. When they came home they couldn't go and get her because of quarantine. They're on day 14 so they will probably go and get her in the next few days.:rolleyes:

Lazy saw something on the calendar board. She isn't sure who 'writ' but she'd pretty sure she know who did. She show the board and Isla has been doing a '... days to my b-day' countdown (she misses so much school that I doubt she can spell 'birthday') and she's been crossing the days off. Anyway, if you go up a bit, you can see Esme has written things on there e.g. beating up Creepy, hitting Lazy and farting on Isla. They don't know what most mean but she did accidentally hit Isabelle in the face.:rolleyes:

Jace is sat on Lazy and Creepy says he's in a mood. He has inherited the Seacroft genes because he keeps trying to hit Isabelle. Lazy tells him no. Isla had her nails painted. Lazy asks what Esme wrote on the calendar. Creepy jokes that she was feeling annoyed. They've turned the digital clock off in the living room. Creepy woos as Jace goes down the slide. He tries to hit Esme and Creepy calls him a fool.:rolleyes:

It's hit Lazy that Isla's birthday is in four days and she can't go to the shops to get her anything. They reason she finds so many awesome gifts for the girls is she goes out and browses. She can't do that and is struggling. they have a main present but they need a few presents to go with it. Some nice not-so-subtle begging the ifam to send presents there.:rolleyes:

Lazy can't remember if Isla had a birthday party last year but she doesn't think she did. She said they would do a party this year. they organised one but had to cancel. She know s that other parties, weddings, christenings have had to be cancelled and it's for people's safety. She's not angry but feels bad for Isla. She wants to see her friends for her birthday but can facetime. They want to take her out and do something special but they can't and don't know what to do. She has no ideas but is sure they can think of something. She will need to order things online tonight so they can be delivered. Well you better pray hard that it all arrives on time, hon. Lazy is going to end the vlog here. Creepy woohoos because he's made himself popcorn. It's a cheap one from Poundland.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Look at bratty snatching sweets for herself before anyone else has a chance to see what's inside. I can't wait to see her face if she doesn't have many presents on her birthday. They might have to regift something from the garage of doom.
Capture.PNG
yfudghjs.PNG

Oh hey Frank
fgf.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KateESJ

VIP Member
There’s so many things happening here.
Firstly, a grown woman making boomerangs
Secondly, pass my the wine? You sound like you’re already on it, Sarah.
Thirdly, thought they didn’t drink ever??

641274C5-DBBA-45D9-8D92-20DB553039AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Sarah says she hasn’t got time to get birthday gifts for Isla but you can guarantee there will be the same mountain of gifts there always is for every birthday, it’s all just click bait so people will keep watching and the money doesn’t stop meanwhile there’s Joe Wicks donating all the money he makes from his online PE sessions to the NHS 👏🏻

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
They haven’t had a day off in four years? They had one last month on the way back from the Maldives?

also not forgetting the non situation when they went on the run 😂
If in doubt just check the Ingham support facebook page
- They missed one when Jace was born.
- Another at the end of December 2018
- Another when Creepy's uncle died.
- They missed on in February
- Another after the Maldives holiday because 'there was no footage'
- Don't forget the hotel hostage vlog
hostage vlog.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha