The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally gross! Why would you show off your minging feet? 🤮🤮🤮

There's no way he is on Amitriptyline. He would be far more tired and definitely not able to stay up all night editing his videos and his other online activities.
im on 25mg and it doesn't knock me out

Reactions: 9
I know about sciatica I had pain age 21 in my bum and down my left leg ended up going doctor after having pain for 3 months felt like a tennis ball was stuck in my back.after many visits back and forth and just being told its just sciatica they referred me to hospital in the August for MRI and xrays.i got results back with a consultant in november in which by this point I couldn't walk properly I sat or lay on a hard floor as it was the only comfy place I brought my own crutches.id got id got open discs on L4/L5 and one bulging disc above but the open discs had trapped the nerve completely and I had to have surgery.i had a 75% chance id be in a wheelchair as I went into the theatre. But i came out with being bedbound for nearly a week as i had bowel and bladder damage and not knowing if i could walk or not.they finally got me up and yes I could walk and stand and the pain was so low I cried with relief but because id been left nearly 11months before the operation id got nerve damage in my back bowel and bladder and had to use cathetars daily. So now 13 years later im on medication daily I have steroid injections in my spine I have arthritis in my left hip as I was leaning so much to take the pain and pressure off the other side. So yeah siatica is bad but im still going I take the tablets put a smile on my face and get on with it. He doesnt know what backache is because if he did he wouldn't be skating and he would be in agony from wearing the skates and he would not be on the floor cleaning
I’m so glad your surgery was helpful. I can imagine huge relief when you retained your mobility. Like me you get on with it and often that’s not easy. Look after you and yours.

Reactions: 8
Have you had surgery for sciatica too. Dont Get me wrong I have times where I wish i hadnt had the surgery as the steroid injections are awful and yiur wide awake and the tablets make me out if it Most the time im on pregablin 4 times a day amitriptilyn at night and I take paracetamol when needed as im allergic to cocodamol. But then I remember im lucky im still walking and theres a lot of people worse off. I can go periods of time where I dont need to take the night tablets but they also help my depression. I take each day as it comes and deal with it head on im happy finally after coming to terms with this is just my way of life now this is in reply to Priority Education I don't know how to reply bk

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering that too, I take 10mg in the evening for pain relief and that wipes me out completely. How's he going to stay up all night taking that?
I'm on Narproxen too, sparingly as I've been told by the pharmacist it can cause ulcers.
You should always use a stomach liner like omeprazole with naproxen

Reactions: 10
there is nothing you can do for sciatica. i have a herniated disk in my lower spine from extreme athletics and running for almost 2 years and i recently made it worse again that im on crutches and i dont take anything for it, i just stretch loads and try not to walk to much. he's acting like a little witch 😂 he does not limp or show pain based on vlogs so im getting its very minor. also yes they buy views and comments. 70% of their comments are new users with no identity
You’d think by now his doctor would have sent him for a CT scan or an MRI (can’t recall which I had) to diagnose it. Then send him for a steroid injection. If the injections fail an operation to remove the bulge in the disc causing the sciatic nerve pain. At least that was the order my doctor did it in. And like you say, stretch, stretch, stretch! He’d love the morphine drip after the op!

Reactions: 12
C9404B5B-22C1-447E-968F-A10D41C436BB.png
C9404B5B-22C1-447E-968F-A10D41C436BB.png

Why has she got to brag about how many has sold 🤷‍♀️ Yes lazy you have made a few grand rub it in😡 most people in the uk have lost there jobs and you have this bleep rubbing it in everyone’s faces😡 I am so glad I don’t live near the fat lazy cow I don't think I be think I be able to help myself 😡😡😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 103410View attachment 103410

Why has she got to brag about how many has sold 🤷‍♀️ Yes lazy you have made a few grand rub it in😡 most people in the uk have lost there jobs and you have this bleep rubbing it in everyone’s faces😡 I am so glad I don’t live near the fat lazy cow I don't think I be think I be able to help myself 😡😡😂
She hasn’t made as much as she likes to brag though. Even at £50 a blanket that’s £2k
She’ll have to pay for her office, liability insurance which IM SURE she has, all that testing which IM SURE she’ll get done on each item, all the postag.... oh wait no she charges extra for that....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Have you had surgery for sciatica too. Dont Get me wrong I have times where I wish i hadnt had the surgery as the steroid injections are awful and yiur wide awake and the tablets make me out if it Most the time im on pregablin 4 times a day amitriptilyn at night and I take paracetamol when needed as im allergic to cocodamol. But then I remember im lucky im still walking and theres a lot of people worse off. I can go periods of time where I dont need to take the night tablets but they also help my depression. I take each day as it comes and deal with it head on im happy finally after coming to terms with this is just my way of life now this is in reply to Priority Education I don't know how to reply bk
No I couldn’t have the surgery because of high risk of paralysis. Pain is helped by long term morphine patches and Oramorph. My weekly physio is off limits at the moment. However it is much more important to observe the lockdown, unlike the Ingham’s and stay home. Take care and stay well.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 103410View attachment 103410

I don’t believe for one second she has sold this many blankets. Who is she trying to kid?
If she really has then those people are at serious risk of covid-19

Reactions: 11
Is it really ok to be still selling her blankets because now the poor postman have to risk themselves delivering them !!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
No I couldn’t have the surgery because of high risk of paralysis. Pain is helped by long term morphine patches and Oramorph. My weekly physio is off limits at the moment. However it is much more important to observe the lockdown, unlike the Ingham’s and stay home. Take care and stay well.
I had the patches but I was sick with them so stopped and they gave me a tablet that began with a x I think It was but when had op they took me off them completely and made me have withdrawals. Take each day as it comes keep smiling. Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.