The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put all my food straight away??
Each to their own but I’m not going to start being excessive or obsessing about stuff personally.
I have to admit I’ve done the same. I have been disinfecting the cupboards and fridge more regularly and I wash my hands after handling the shopping but I’ve packed away as normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I noticed one of the replies about the 8 year old said your child should be playing with her dolls not asking Chris Ingham to follow her.
This is just something else that doesn’t sit right with me. I mean what parent in their right mind would ask an almost 40yr old man to follow their 8yr old daughter?! Even if they had no idea about the allegations it’s just not appropriate. More to the point though why does an 8yr old child have an Instagram account in the first place!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
A couple of thoughts on tonight’s vlog.

Why the Hell are the girl lying outside on coats and making dens with towels when the house must be full of Lazy’s skanky blanket samples?

I see there were no signs of the Creepy turd’s bad back today, what a pathetic, malingering piece of tit he is. Get some help for your painkiller addiction, you sorry excuse for a man.

View attachment 104732
He's definitely not got sciatica, no hell in chance he will be doing all that. He's definitely addicted to pain killers. Chris we now have photo proof as well as your own footage your lying. Sciatica doesn't just go. Absolute unintelligent uneducated idiot.

Reactions: 28
Considering they don’t feel safe in the home why the hell would you give out your address 🤦🏻‍♀️ That woman is beyond stupid
I was under the impression they changed the POBox & now anything sent to the new POBox is delivered by Royal Mail to their house. So they aren’t giving out the home address - even though the whole internet knows it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Disney Plus is only £5.99 a month so although they seem to have a much reduced income, they would be able to afford that I guess.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long it will take for the minghams to copy ladbaby with the drive thru McDonald’s video!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of thoughts on tonight’s vlog.

Why the Hell are the girl lying outside on coats and making dens with towels when the house must be full of Lazy’s skanky blanket samples?

I see there were no signs of the Creepy turd’s bad back today, what a pathetic, malingering piece of tit he is. Get some help for your painkiller addiction, you sorry excuse for a man.

View attachment 104732
so going back a few pages, do they actually have a Range Rover? I thought they had a discovery? How do they all fit in It?

Reactions: 1
It’s all good. More and more people will be seeing their true colours. How they cants just walk away and take the moral high ground. Because there is no moral high ground for them. 99.9% of everything said about them is true. They are not capable of being nice people. The only person in this situation who needs to get a grip is that creepy nonce. They are making things worse for themselves by responding even though it’s so funny to see.

View attachment 104864View attachment 104865

Can somebody please explain to me what the duck that thing is??😂😂😂😂🐀🐀 (taken from tonight’s vlog)😭
He makes me want to throw up. He is such an ugly ugly personal. Inside and out.

Reactions: 7
Did I hear Sarah right ... at 8.26 on vlog ‘ I’m trying not to do to many online orders for the delivery services !!! ‘ .. but you’re quite happy for people to order your blankets !!!!!!!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
The constant mentioning of Disney+ is so that they can use it as a tax write off due to it being an expense used in the videos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is just something else that doesn’t sit right with me. I mean what parent in their right mind would ask an almost 40yr old man to follow their 8yr old daughter?! Even if they had no idea about the allegations it’s just not appropriate. More to the point though why does an 8yr old child have an Instagram account in the first place!!
thats the mentality of the ifam

Reactions: 7
I was under the impression they changed the POBox & now anything sent to the new POBox is delivered by Royal Mail to their house. So they aren’t giving out the home address - even though the whole internet knows it.
Wow so even more lazy not bothering going to collect. Things do not sit right with that family at all. So dysfunctional. Girls have never spent so much time at home. This is longest since they moved in.

Reactions: 14
They are evil 😡 they are the only YouTubers I have seen trying to sell their merch at this time 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just thinking, they said all the fan mail went to the office from now on, so they’ve been and got it and set it up to look like they had it delivered to the house 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 15
so going back a few pages, do they actually have a Range Rover? I thought they had a discovery? How do they all fit in It?
They have three cars,creepy has a Range Rover sport,lazy has a Land Rover Discovery(which has 7 seats)and an old pink Mini

Reactions: 4
I noticed one of the replies about the 8 year old said your child should be playing with her dolls not asking Chris Ingham to follow her.
It’s creepy. My 15 year old said she always knew something wasn’t right with him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.