The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they don't
They really should do every now and again to say thankyou to their loyal ifam and I don't mean go to companies to donate for give away I mean they pay out of their own pocket. If course they won't it's take take take... Whilst katrina has always l
Struggled she's never really bothered to help her in what I call a great way.

Reactions: 16
Postmen and offices changing there times shutting wed sundays and for parcels they changed it all good luck on that as your tat will not be delivered lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Postmen and offices changing there times shutting wed sundays and for parcels they changed it all good luck on that as your tat will not be delivered lol
is that just delivery offices not normal post offices

Reactions: 5
My son's dance school hasn't asked us to do this .. in fact quite the opposite they said they are aware times are tough and many parents have been furloughed and they have applied for the grant for businesses to help cover their rent and expenses during this time. So if a dance school etc are renting then the grant should cover this ?!

👀👀 these children on that support group thing are so starstruck because lazy commented on a post 🙄🙄.. and yes darling there are spies everywhere so all the bull crap they come out with can be called out !!
I believe the club is in the process of applying for a grant, so likely won't be paying fees for too much longer. But happy to do so in the mean time.

I found Lazy giving Isla constant pep talks during her virtual lesson really irritating. Exactly the reason why parents aren't allowed in to watch sessions. I bet when the camera is off, she's one of those really critical mum's.

Reactions: 18
Well cases in Yorkshire up 35 per cent, I for one would not be risking going to the office and the post office...but they are that desperate they would actually risk lives to make some money. And I would not be buying online from anyone at this minute but maybe that’s just me

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So Sarah has said they are in quarantine for 14 days after the Maldives and that’s why they don’t have prinny because they decided not to visit Granny and Grandpa ( hi Steve ! )
Yet she goes out to 4 shops the day after they get back !! They are so bleeping selfish it’s unbelievable !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
My thoughts:

- Using Prinny as clickbait again. At least they've finally remembered they have a dog.

- Lazy is using a chair as a prop to photograph her Chinese blankets... Just like her Alibaba supplier does.

- That's a lot of sweets. Some for Granny and Grandpa? 🤔

- Why are their kitchen sides always full of tit?

- The girls have just been babysitters all day. Why is Jace constantly attached to Isabelle? They're trying to do an activity. Where the hell is Creepy? Why can't he look after Jace? He seems to be so uninvolved in family life.

- Did they really leave Jace on that swing? bleeping hell.

- Postage is slow right now. She's left it until 4 days before Isla's birthday to shop online for her presents. I have a feeling little miss Greta will be a very lot disappointed on her birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was under the assumption that if you mention covid19 in your video. You don’t get paid! Does anyone know?

Reactions: 15
So Sarah has said they are in quarantine for 14 days after the Maldives and that’s why they don’t have prinny because they decided not to visit Granny and Grandpa ( hi Steve ! )
Yet she goes out to 4 shops the day after they get back !! They are so bleeping selfish it’s unbelievable !!!!
If they were to infect any of the people they came into contact with in the shops it wouldn’t matter but if they infected and Jane and Steve, who would look after Prinny on their next trip?
Ingham logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My thoughts:

- Using Prinny as clickbait again. At least they've finally remembered they have a dog.

- Lazy is using a chair as a prop to photograph her Chinese blankets... Just like her Alibaba supplier does.

- The girls have just been babysitters all day. Why is Jace constantly attached to Isabelle? They're trying to do an activity. Where the hell is Creepy? Why can't he look after Jace? He seems to be so uninvolved in family life.

- Postage is slow right now. She's left it until 4 days before Isla's birthday to shop online for her presents. I have a feeling little miss Greta will be a very lot disappointed on her birthday.
Amazon prime isn't even working. I ordered earbuds on prime and I'm not getting them until a week later and I haven't even been notified they shipped yet. So if she went that route forget it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a look at that tik tok - over 40k likes, nearly 700 comments - only three of which are even close to defending him.
Bet that stings, eh Creepy?
Not on tik tok but need to see haha so maybe will join to lurk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazon prime isn't even working. I ordered earbuds on prime and I'm not getting them until a week later and I haven't even been notified they shipped yet. So if she went that route forget it
yep. They're prioritising essentials. A few days ago I ordered some last minute bits for my daughter's birthday, which is actually the same as Islas, and they're not due until her birthday but will probably come after. Which is fine, it's just a few extras for her. I finished most of her birthday shopping over a week and a half ago because I knew this would happen!
Why wait until 5 days before? There's no common sense there.

Reactions: 28
That sweet shop is Chris friends, If you watch one of there old vlogs they went to
Visit him 🤣 that’s why she’s advertising it online she won’t have paid for
Them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
yep. They're prioritising essentials. A few days ago I ordered some last minute bits for my daughter's birthday, which is actually the same as Islas, and they're not due until her birthday but will probably come after. Which is fine, it's just a few extras for her. I finished most of her birthday shopping over a week and a half ago because I knew this would happen!
Why wait until 5 days before? There's no common sense there.
She probably thinks that Amazon etc will cater especially for her

That sweet shop is Chris friends, If you watch one of there old vlogs they went to
Visit him 🤣 that’s why she’s advertising it online she won’t have paid for
Them
Typical!

Reactions: 7
My thoughts:

I ordered something online, was supposed to arrive by wednesday, but didnt turn up until today, i knew there would be a chance of it arriving late, so why have they waited last minute. Stupid idiots

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.