The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
📣SPLAT! 🎯 WHOOPS! 🧨 OMG! 👅

ingham.jpg

I have no doubt that this is what Creepy & Lazy would have preferred to use as their thumbnail.

They thought it might be too much but all that really matters to them is that they got it in the vlog for their pervvy friends.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I was thinking about it last time she mentioned being jealous. It's hilarious that she thinks we're jealous of her. There's nothing desirable about their lives.

They have to travel to stay relevant on YouTube. The fact that staying at home with each other isn't enough, says a lot. My poor kids have never been on holiday, but spending time at home and being together is enough for us. We don't need to go to 7 different countries in one year to feel like we've spent time together making memories.

I don't have to wake up every morning, likely paranoid my husband has been messaging other people. My husband did do this, so I left and didn't become a thorn in my own side. I made the change and I'm a lot happier for it now. I don't have to stress about whether he's being unfaithful and I don't have to constantly remember it either.

I don't have to wake up and make sure I look okay then talk into the camera, to a bunch of 12 year old girls, to feel relevant and loved.

I appreciate my kids without shoving a camera in my face and they actually know what I look like because they see my face instead of a lens. They aren't spoilt. They aren't perfect, but they have manners, don't expect everything at the drop of a hat and don't give Veruca Salt vibes. I don't have to buy them 500 gifts every birthday and christmas to show my love for them and for them to feel my love.

I don't sit on the couch all day looking at mean things people are saying about me on instagram or youtube. I spend time with my kids, clean my house, cook for my kids, go to work to make an honest living instead of living off the pockets of teenage girls. And they're clearly not making that much anymore.

I know what life I'd rather have 🤷‍♀️
I know exactly which life I would much rather have and it is as you say family life is not about holidays 7 in a year to different places looking for a different swimming pool etc. No my husband looks after me in every way possible as I am disabled but I have memories when my kids were young and still have memories of them even now and also my grandson. So dont know why she keeps coming out with this "making memories" she could still video her kids for her memories without putting it out for all and sundry to look at especially Izzy showing off her swimming wear.

Sarah, if you don't want people to send you gifts then close your effin PO Box, simples!
Actually do something respectable for a change.
She could always donate anything she does get as none of the girls need anything so for birthdays etc she could donate money to charity and I dont mean give out cold burgers and then say "have a good night" to someone living on the street.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Queen Twit using the R word is a very very lot bad for their brand (not to mention a pretty grim thing to say for anybody). Don’t think M&S and the like will touch them with a barge pole now - it’s one thing people reporting them for the alleged grooming but that can be explained away by them as obsessed fans. Screenshots are pretty solid proof. There are lots of famous people who’ve been cancelled for using language a lot less worse than what she’s used there.

Reactions: 20
They'll have a job, no Haven's are open. All the ones near me are closed til further notice.
It was a month or so ago I saw Sarah's comment. I'm sure shes hating all these plans she's having to cancel. Wonder if they had anymore freebies coming up?

Reactions: 3
Lazy’s on IG Stories asking which more boy designs would people like to see.

All gross!

7D1B2480-28BB-4EBF-8FEA-81579E3F3C27.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
From memory, Izzy and Esme have had phones for birthdays. My theory is they are big ticket (viewer) items for little to no outlay, as they just get them on contract for take out another line. A couple of years ago, kids getting apple products on YouTube gained high views. I think it was around the time Izzy got her first iPhone.

Reactions: 12
No way isla is turning 8😲 i honestly thought she was years younger i have a nephew the same age (he will be 8 in December) he acts so much older and more mature they definitely baby her way too much

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.