The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t lazy say in past vlogs that they don’t go to maccas very often 😂😂😂
What I don't understand is we very very rarely saw them go to McDonald's then recently they said they rarely go and immediately started going always. I think they were going much more often before but hid it through shame but then thought f*ck it and maybe hoped for a sponsorship 😂

Reactions: 9
A HUGE MYSTERY PRESENT GOT DROPPED OFF AT OUR DOOR!

Creepy starts the vlog by telling us it's the perfect day to show their routine whilst stuck in isolation at the weekend. When Lazy and Creepy they make sure the beds are made and the house is clean and tidy because you need to keep on top of tidying or it will turn to chaos. Creepy is sorting the beds and Lazy is doing the kitchen. Time lapse of Creepy cleaning the shower, hoovering the bedroom and Lazy ironing.😲

Esme is in the bedroom with Isla. They have both had a shower and Esme has dried her hair. The bedroom is a mess so they're going to tidy it up. Time lapses of bedroom being tidied. Esme says they then go and watch a Disney movie whilst Lazy makes lunch.:rolleyes:

Jace is playing with pans, spoons and some balls from the ball pit.

Jace is sat in his high chair and it's 'cheese on toasty woasty' for lunch.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Lazy are trying to find a photo to post on Isabelle's Instagram now. Isabelle has a zoomed in photo of Lazy as her background. Lazy asks why. Lazy tells us Isabelle doesn't know how to frame photos and is always in the bottom corner.:rolleyes:

Creepy tells us that after they've sorted the house, had a play with Jace etc it's lunchtime and today it's cheese on toast. Lazy says it takes ages to get anything done in the house. They're rationing the food to make sure everything lasts and they're using things before their used by date. Creepy, did you know you don't have to throw food away on the use by date?:unsure:It's just a rough guide you idiot but I thought an educated parent like yourself would know that.👍Lazy says they're not used to buying food for ten days because they usually go to the supermarket every couple of day but they can't do that now. Creepy tells Lazy that two and couple are the same thing.:rolleyes:

Footage of Jace and the girls in the garden. Lazy films Jace through the window playing with stones. She says Creepy will kill him.:rolleyes:He digs with a spade. Lazy says she ordered something a couple of days ago for the garden. It was going to be for Isla's birthday but she will be confused by what it is. It's a tuff tray. They're for toddlers but she will love playing with it. Lazy doesn't know when it's going to arrive. She's ordered a few things for her birthday e.g. slime because her birthday is on Thursday. Lazy says tuff tray is basically a cement mixing tray. There are lots of ideas on lockdown. Isabelle is working on her laptop. Esme and Jace are in the garden. Lazy says she's still in her pyjamas but they're just loungewear. Isabelle comes down and says she's bored. Lazy says she's trying to think of something for her different aged children to do. She asks how many time the ifam's children have said they're bored and that's the first time one of her children have said it. Lazy turn the camera around the Jace, who walks toward the door holding an LOL Doll.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is upstairs. She has another sheet to do for her COVID 19 time capsule.:rolleyes:

More garden footage. The girls have called Lazy to see their LOL Dolls. Jace flicks water on himself. More footage of the girls playing with LOL Dolls. Lazy says Jace is soaking wet and should've gone down for his nap an hour ago but she feels guilty putting him to bed when he's having fun. She'll pay for it later though.:rolleyes:

Lazy has been doing ironing. Esme and Isla have been outside all day, only coming in for a yoghurt. They're currently hidden under Isabelle's coat.

Esme tells us they were playing with LOL Dolls in the garden. When they were under the coat they were watching Horrid Henry.:rolleyes:

The girls have made a den in the cinema room. Isabelle says they had to improvise and use a towel.:rolleyes:

Creepy dressed Jace in a Christmas outfit accidentally and he was wet so had to be changed and was changed into another Christmas outfit.:rolleyes:

There's a bit package on the doorstep for Jace from one of the ifam. Lazy knows what it is because she sent a message Lazy can't believe it and says the ifam don't need to send her anymore gifts. She felt guilty when they were sent the prams. If you don't want them sending you things then close the PO box you greedy cow. The girls wants Lazy to film opening the box.:rolleyes:

Creepy's sciatica tonsilitits toe back must be feeling better because carries the big box from the front door around to the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy opens the box. Jace walks over. Lazy says the camera should he on Creepy's face. It's a dinosaur Little Tike car. Creepy builds it.:rolleyes:

Random timelapse of the girls coming out of their bedrooms and going downstairs.:rolleyes:

Creepy says between buiding the car, having dinner and watching the Queen addressing the nation, it got dark so they will show Jace's car tomorrow. Filming the routine went out the window. The girls have gone to watch a movie in Isabelle's bedroom. They're all watching Twilight. Lazy and Creepy are getting ready to settle down. He's going to make a cup of tea and feels the days are going too fast. Lazy says Creepy is out of breath. He says's it's because he's been walking around the house but it's obviously because he's unfit.:rolleyes:

Lazy is ending the vlog. She says thank you for watching the vlog and comments. She always worries about footage and goes out to film. Staying at home might be boring to watch but they've had no choice at the moment. People love the vlogs though and that takes a big pressure off Lazy. She is one of those people who feel they need to go out and make everything exciting. But that's a silly way to think. It has been stressful filming some days, watching Jace, doing chores, managing the businesses and thinking of what to vlog. She feels under pressure to film sometimes. Tomorrow they're taking the day off. Not because they have plans but they just need to spend time together with no cameras. Things can be a little bit too much and they just need to sort out the house and get some work done.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Yayyyyyyy I get a day off hearing Lazy screeching tomorrow. Do they realise that people can't just take a random day off a normal job just because they don't feel like going in?:unsure:

Erm… Lazy why are you allowing the girls to share a drink when there is a deadly virus spreading around the world? Idiot!
View attachment 104749View attachment 104750 View attachment 104748

Isabelle... are you a Tattler?
View attachment 104707

Smug witch face when she said that it was the first time one of her kids had said they were bored
View attachment 104722

So your back is feeling better then Creepy?
View attachment 104727View attachment 104728

Lazy will see you on Wednesday everyone. Anyone want a kiss from herpes face? Can anyone tell the difference?
View attachment 104736View attachment 104752

Has Creepy got court today for his (suspected) driving ban or something? It seems a bit sudden for them to take a day off.
they make me mad on a daily basis, Ill bet Isla gets a load of presents, I heard from a lady who is volunteering to do shopping for more vunerable people, ive asked to put my name forward as a volunteer because I was moved to tears about some of the stories of the way families are struggling, ive offered to buy some shopping for one family as im heartbroken by their story, now im only on minimum wage but my husband earns a decent wage so all our bills are paid and our 3 children well fed and looked after, but to hear that these are getting things bought left right and centre and the children I heard of today sharing a bowl of cereal and a sandwich between 2 of them is sickening. Between us this lady and I are going to make sure thay have a decent Easter without their parent worrying about where their next meal has come from. This mum was put forward by a friend as she was too embarrassed at her situation .
It is ridiculous the "presents" they are getting from the "ifam" if you believe they are coming from them. They are either buying themselves or another member of the family and they are saying they are coming from "ifam" in order for some of the "ifam" to send them items thinking they need to do that if other "ifam" are doing so. The prams are too small for Esme and even on the small side of Isla and we dont see them playing with the prams considering that they are new you would think they would want to play with them !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“I’m aware this man is inappropriate with vulnerable young girls, I support it and am happy to allow and encourage him to take advantage of my neglectful parenting and questionable intellect and have access to potentially groom my small child for future inappropriate interactions, in fact I’m asking him to take that offer up”

sounds like this insta super fan woman needs to do some hard work to protect her 8 year old daughter, like hard work in therapy, parenting classes, cognitive development, child safety, adulting, identifying risks, avoiding child exploitation and reconnecting with reality 🤭

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He's definitely not got sciatica, no hell in chance he will be doing all that. He's definitely addicted to pain killers. Chris we now have photo proof as well as your own footage your lying. Sciatica doesn't just go. Absolute unintelligent uneducated idiot.
How I wish sciatica did just go away like that. I suffer from Sciatica and it never leaves you some days are ok others are debilitating so he would not be able to carry on the way he does if he suffered that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I bet the skanks are relieved that the lock down has shifted the attention away from Creepys is he / isn't he driving?. Us tattlers have not forgotten though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aren't all 3 cars really old.
I’m sure the mini is from 2001-02 would be worth nothing hence why it’s still sitting rusting away next to the chavavan. Her black one is the newest and 10 years old!

All fur coat and no knickers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised they haven’t had a vlog title saying “we broke social distancing rules” with a thumbnail of lazy pretending to be shocked.

Reactions: 14
When are the deranged ifam going to wake up to reality and see that Chris and Sarah do not know what hardworking means, each time they both pick up camera they are sat down or doing nothing, picking up the camera is the hardest part for this pair of idiots. Other things the minghams class as hard work is probably messaging companies for freebies, that's not hard work that's luxury exciting times we all would love to do. And please ifam stop thanking them for making videos for you, no they are making them for you gullable lot to watch so they make money end of and to get an audience to gain more freebies, offers and too look good on paper. You ifam are just a number, they say they love you because you give them the freebies, money and attention they crave. End of. Without you gullable lot they would be residents of Seacroft. Nothing they do is with good intention they promised a cancer patient freebies and day out I recall and guess what absolute nothing. So it shows what kind of lowlife this couple ism nothing for noone unless it suits there gain.

Reactions: 26
I have to admit I’ve done the same. I have been disinfecting the cupboards and fridge more regularly and I wash my hands after handling the shopping but I’ve packed away as normal.
I am Guilty too I had an Argos parcel and i wiped it down with an Antibacterial wipe
Before taking it inside, I am also wiping My Wheelie bin handles before bringing that back off the pavement
I dont think it excessive just erring on the side of caution.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Or maybe they had yesterday off to package the blankets and know they would get crucified online showing them do it.

Reactions: 7
Let’s see if Sarah copies her idol and actually buys stuff from small businesses. Stacey did state on next story that the woman was local and hand delivered the items. Stacey always buys from small businesses and tags them. She doesn’t beg for freebies from them and little kids!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's definitely not got sciatica, no hell in chance he will be doing all that. He's definitely addicted to pain killers. Chris we now have photo proof as well as your own footage your lying. Sciatica doesn't just go. Absolute unintelligent uneducated idiot.
I don’t want to be ‘that’ person but I had sciatica and I was able to carry on with housework and lifting things (i.e. my kids) for the most part. When you have little ones, you don’t have a choice.

Reactions: 3
When are the deranged ifam going to wake up to reality and see that Chris and Sarah do not know what hardworking means, each time they both pick up camera they are sat down or doing nothing, picking up the camera is the hardest part for this pair of idiots. Other things the minghams class as hard work is probably messaging companies for f
so creepy didn’t like the comment left on his insta about hard work and has deleted the comment 🤬 truth hurts hey creepy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.