Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
A couple of thoughts on tonight’s vlog.

Why the Hell are the girl lying outside on coats and making dens with towels when the house must be full of Lazy’s skanky blanket samples?

I see there were no signs of the Creepy turds bad back today, what a pathetic, malingering piece of shit he is. Get some help for your painkiller addiction, you sorry excuse for a man.

View attachment 104732
Who even sets up a camera to film themselves hoovering etc. How is that a highlight or memory 🤦‍♀️ what a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

hayley

VIP Member
So what im understanding is, if you hate someone, its because you're jealous of them? 🤔 well thats news to me

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They have put the price of the ‘Official’ Ifam notebook from £12.99 to £14.99, ripping people off more in a crisis, cause ‘small business need to be protected, they have mortgages to pay, children to feed and dance classes to pay for’ nowt like guilt tripping people by using your own family as an example!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Wilma57

Chatty Member
He's definitely not got sciatica, no hell in chance he will be doing all that. He's definitely addicted to pain killers. Chris we now have photo proof as well as your own footage your lying. Sciatica doesn't just go. Absolute unintelligent uneducated idiot.
You know what would cure his sciatica? A good swift kick in the ass.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Just a thought, after spending £300 on pram’s for the girls, would you not be slightly pissed off there’s been no mention or playing with said prams? Absolutely ungrateful twats

• Sad

Circlish

VIP Member
Quickly checking in to say these threads are still as witty, acerbic and challenging as ever 😁
I really can't believe this family is still as desperate as ever to continue this pathetic method of trying to make a living. It's past embarrassing now.
Chris, your still an odious little adulterer; Sarah, you're still a piss-weak liar. Together, you're a pair of parasites, and losing a protracted house sale is the least of what you two deserve.

• Heart
I see old tonsillitis-sciatica back is just fine now - pissing about pushing Jace and hoovering like the champ he is. Miraculous recovery strikes again.

I wish the beast of Seacroft would stop touching her manky hair. She's at it every fucking second. I may be overreacting, but it gives me rage!

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
They still haven't addressed the conspiracy theories like they said they would. I've been waiting ages for them to do it.

• Haha

leni18

VIP Member
Sassybelle video how to deal with isolation omg Isabelle couldn't come across more condescending if she tried. She's the most thickest person ever well including her parents and she's talking like she knows best about the situation we face world wide. listening to this family at all regarding the situation is bloody view material when they were aware people back home were dying they were calling us nuts for clearing shops in panic and saying its hype and they had more chance winning the lottery whilst sunning themselves in maldives. wonder if they still feel like that or does it suit to have another opinion now. Anyway Isabelle can take her crap and do one.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well my local post office has just announced they are no longer taking parcels in to be posted, wonder if that’s why she’s in such a shitty mood...no money coming in then have you!
About time the Post Office clamped down. Her blankets are not essential. I know you will disagree Sarah - please don’t hate me. Be kind

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarah loves that sweet shop sooooo much yet she didn't click follow back on their insta page. Weird that.

• Haha
  • Angry

Shad0w

Lazy’s on IG Stories asking which more boy designs would people like to see.

All gross!

View attachment 104565
It’s 2020, and she’s still asking for ”boy” designs? Am I being totally dumb here...... aren‘t blankets unisex, and you can choose whatever you like!! All this shit she spouts about not knowing boys things, as she’s always had girls. It’s really not rocket science!!

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Good evening Chris
Sorry to hear about your sciatica, as predicted. I'm really surprised your GP hasn't recommended something more than pain relief. You get it so regular, I would have thought he would suggest stretches or alternating heat therapy with ice therapy, even massage (don't get excited, it won't be a young girl). He could even recommend anti depressants. Maybe worth asking him when this "horrendous virus' (Sarah's words, not mine) is over for a referral or maybe even change Doctor Surgery. Why did you stop taking the anti inflammatories when you had no symptoms of Covid-19 and without medical advice, you are NOT A DOCTOR!! Although to be fair you didn't seem to be in that much pain walking around holding your very heavy camera that you've told us about, no problems getting up and down of the floor and no problems and cleaning the garden.
Or maybe ADMIT you have an addiction to prescribed DRUGS and deal with it like an adult.
Good evening Sarah
I'm so glad you've clearly decided to stop with the girls school work. A teacher you are not!!!
Isla said 'I were', it's actually 'I was'. I know it may be a dialect thing with her but perhaps keep correcting her the way teachers do. You also said 'bekiz', its 'because'
The stickman experiment, 10 out of 10 for using whiteboard markers (so glad you're getting your shopping fix online). What you did FAIL to do however is actually research the experiment. Draw the stickman on a smooth surface, VERY GENTLY pour a bit of water over the stickman to create a 'bubble', using your FINGER move the 'bubble' to make the stickman move. You should have explained to the girls why it happens, you know science!! Freebie for you, the ink in the whiteboard marker has minimal adhesive (sharpies have strong adhesive) and its also insoluble (doesn't dissolve) so when you pour the water over the stickman a strong buoyancy force overcomes the stickiness of the ink, pulling the stickman of the surface. You're welcome.
As if people have been asking about the girls dance clubs, EVERYONE knows the government have advised 'STAY AT HOME'. Tonights 'episode' did tell us why parents aren't allowed to watch the kids practice. The TEACHER teaches, not you sitting on the sidelines.
You are right, Jason is still learning to walk, I did mention this to you. And parents all know accidents do happen but that is why parents try to see possible dangers and remove them. All you had to do was LOOK around, and you would've seen the mat and could have turned it around. Also parents tend to be close to their baby as they're learning to walk and could help stop/break their fall but you DON'T, you chose to hold a camera to look at your child through a lens.
Sorry I will admit to not watching to the end because I don't like watching QVC.

• Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog but I’m fuming he had called the doctor and wasted their time and now the pharmacists time !! Why is he getting the tablets delivered they would only do that for vulnerable or elderly people !! My Nan who is 88 was told she still had to go and get her prescription from the chemist 🙄 She lives 4 hours away from us so we can’t just pop and help her anyway I managed to persuade the doctors that she needed to have her prescriptions delivered at the moment 🙄 But they didn’t actually want to !! Yet old tonsillitis back get his bloody delivered !! Wonder if he told them he was self isolating !!! Disgusting waste of resources again !!!!
They say they have so much money why doesn’t he pay to see someone about it !!
Absolute bell end !! 😡

• Angry