The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m late but such a shame the girls didn’t hide all his hats as a April fools

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yesterday’s thumbnail , state of her 😆 do you think Pervy was pissed at her making a show of Esme and her photos so he got her back ? Or is that just my wishful thinking ? Thinking he gives any more of a tit about her than pigsy does ? 🤔
i don’t know how I thought that was the thumbnail 😳 because this is showing up now !
Ignore me. I must be losing it 😆
Stupid me to think he would pass up the opportunity of using Isabelle as the thumbnail 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the state of her. I know we're all at home except all the keyworkers keeping the country running 👏👏 but how rough and chavvy does she look? I don't know if it's the more she's exposed for the vile human she is, the uglier she gets. But she looks like a character from a comedy sketch.

What an unfortunate looking couple they are. And they just give me Fred and Rose West vibes
Her ugly nature is showing for sure now!

Reactions: 11
I skipped to the end of the vlog hoping for a rant but there was none. Boo.

Sarah says she goes out a lot (pre-lockdown) because she worries content will be boring if she doesn’t.
So she thinks people just want to watch her walk around Matalan and B&M? No, Sarah.
She’s worried content is becoming boring. So it’s not about making memories at all, is it? It never has been.

They’re taking the day off tomorrow. Probably because they’re off out somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Have you seen the state of her. I know we're all at home except all the keyworkers keeping the country running 👏👏 but how rough and chavvy does she look? I don't know if it's the more she's exposed for the vile human she is, the uglier she gets. But she looks like a character from a comedy sketch.

What an unfortunate looking couple they are. And they just give me Fred and Rose West vibes
She reminds me of vikki pollard with that hair of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They never take a day off no matter what are they getting visitor or going out mmmm seem they done house work from to bottom visitor I reckon ike nana grandpa with prinny hay Sarah your vlogs are boring

Reactions: 17
I actually felt sorry for Creepy tonight .. having to do all the housework, carrying that mahooooosive box, sitting on the grass building that car .. whilst suffering a very lot with with really really really bad sciatica 😜😂🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I skipped to the end of the vlog hoping for a rant but there was none. Boo.

Sarah says she goes out a lot (pre-lockdown) because she worries content will be boring if she doesn’t.
So she thinks people just want to watch her walk around Matalan and B&M? No, Sarah.
She’s worried content is becoming boring. So it’s not about making memories at all, is it? It never has been.

They’re taking the day off tomorrow. Probably because they’re off out somewhere.
Content was boring even with her going out. The lot of them have the personality of a piece of wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So jace got a dinosaur coupe car (the little tykes one) from a fan! Sarah points out that people don’t need to send them gifts. Doesn’t say “please stop sending us things,” just that they don’t need too hint hint! Refers to the dolls prams still in the boxes. Chris missing for the whole afternoon - guessing he was at the office /post office. Jace outside by himself. Sarah cackling away filming him through the window. Yes there is no perfect parent out there but to deliberately choose not to be in the garden with a 12 month old child is so wrong. Then Isabelle tells us she was filling in one of the pages for the “time capshual” - Sarah had let them choose 1 of 5 pages! Why is Isabelle treated like a 5 year old! So so wrong!!

Reactions: 24

That hair! 😂😂😂 yeah but no but yeah but no but 🤣🤣 Thats all I hear every time someone posts a pic of her

• Haha
  • Sick

She looks like vicky pollard from little britain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we go to the supermarket every other day because that's what suits our family the best. Try twice a day every single day Lazy.

• Wow
So more bull dung from lazy....don’t send us gifts we have so much! Ok lazy take down the bleeping po box then. I bet Laura is pissed, the expensive prams are still in the boxes. 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she say Pinterest wrong!

It's not pin- ter- rest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's with izzy her faces shes pulling on babyandme? Is she mocking or does she really think is cool. Feel sorry for her if she ever grows up and shes go the reminders right there on the internet to see how much a fool she looks like. Least I've got a box full of old photos of me to look back on and say thank God there was nothing like Instagram etc when I was growing up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.