Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just to let you know my husband passed away last night bless him. Went peacefully. Thank you for your kind words x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

MountainMama

Sorry if I repeat something that’s already been said, but I’m tired, I’m upset and I’ve just finished a very long, demanding short staffed shift in an EMERGENCY department ...

I’m sure you tattlers know where this rant is heading ...

Dear Chris,

I’m so glad you got to sort things out at home today and enjoy your family before coming to the EMERGENCY department. It’s such a shame that today Patient A didn’t manage to do all these things before she had a serious car crash and now has a massive bleed on the brain and is currently on ITU ventilated.

So happy you managed a week away to watch skating and maybe even have a cheeky little skate, after you know the same ongoing back issue when patent B is fighting sepsis.

Really pleased that you managed a cheesy thumbs up selfie for your ‘EMERGENCY’ department thumbnail when patient C was rushed into resus with a cardiac arrest, had CPR worked on them then sadly died.

Thank goodness you got to attend that meeting today before going to the EMERGENCY department, when patient D ... a child was struggling to breath and was in resus for hours.

So glad you’re ok Chris! However ... here’s some pointers ...

We’re all aware how often you go to your GPs, why couldn’t you on this occasion seeing as it’s an ongoing issue?! The amount of time and resources you’ve wasted from this is extremely frustrating.

As someone who is meant to have worked in the emergency department, you should know full well ... it’s called an EMERGENCY department for a reason, clue’s in the name!!

Kindest regards,

A very exhausted overworked staff member of the EMERGENCY department.

Ps/ Maybe have a word with your wife about our brilliant overworked (partly due to time wasters like yourself) NHS next time she does one of her moany rants about it?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Maisie842

VIP Member
Chris saying he had been "discharged" from hospital 🙄 Chris, you have to be admitted in order to be discharged. You were SEEN by a doctor and told you were basically fine. Take some ibuprofen and sit the fuck down. What a complete joke!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

CheekyChappy

Sorry Tattlers, I do love you, but if I'm having nightmares tonight, I'm taking you all down with me. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for voting for my title 😀. I'm gonna celebrate by having a pink unicorn pancake with four creme eggs on for mi tea 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Been following for a while but I’m upset with his latest shit video. My husband is dying in an hospice and Yet this cretin is walking about complaining about sciatica which is treatable without going to an already over run hospital, which is trying to treat life threatening illnesses or injuries.

My husband still won’t have a driver (to give constant medication) for his pain, yet he is moaning about a sore back. You try living in our shoes for a day and you will see what real pain is.

Sorry had to rant because I was fuming watching that video!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Vlog titled ‘night at the emergency room’. I’m sorry but our NHS is fantastic and we are so lucky to have it, but as a British taxpayer I don’t like the idea of my money funding a man-child going to A and E for a non-emergency. Please don’t waste NHS resources going to the hospital about a bad back you’ve had for ages, yet still continue to skate and make your injury worse. I’m presuming this is about Chris and his bad back. If it is, shame on him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Isabelle being “mortified” by not finding, then finding the bath bombs might just be the worst click bait they’ve done since seeing dust on the motorway. 🙄
I’m literally wetting myself here .... Sarah received an outfit for Jace with raccoons 🦝 all over it 😂😂😂 it’s so funny obviously can’t name the YouTube channel who the raccoon refers to but if you know you know ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

CheekyChappy

Isabelle being “mortified” by not finding, then finding the bath bombs might just be the worst click bait they’ve done since seeing dust on the motorway. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Circlish

VIP Member
I'm really disappointed with the M&S marketing team. Not only because of all the terrible terrible things that have gone on over the past few years, but because the chavvy wannabe Inghams have probably never set foot in M&S, we all know the shops they use, cos they vlog it every single day. So we would hear about it if they had bought any posh food. They're clothes, well Creepy's clothes come from Primark, and probably Sports Direct.

I'm not a snob. I go anywhere I can get a decent shop for my money, and sometimes that is M&S, but this pair of clowns do NOT fit the criteria for this campaign. When have they given a shit about growing anything? Why grow it when you can buy it in a bag. I'm actually in a moral and ethical dilemma right now.
Did no-one at M&S take a look at their back garden? There's nothing in it. This family couldn't even spell gardening, let alone do any.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Yeah and about to do round number two! cute little Jamie/whatever kit they slapped a sticker over flashing his cute little eyes and dungarees I bet! and Prinny Woo Woo! The cute little teddy doggy with floppy arms and legs how sweet it is in my head....
Been in the making for yonks :eek: Mary Mary do you never learn! My bet over £50 for the Prinny alone!
I imagine Sarah and Chris refused to spend any money on that party, the venue was free if they have changed it at such short notice it will be somewhere crap and cheap as hell. Shame I was looking forward to seeing Chris whip that lid off the baptism pool ;)
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I didn't think the content could get any better than Jace sticking his middle finger up at the vlog yesterday. But Jace, you've done it again, Cheeeeeeekyboiiii! You have no idea how many people have wanted to give your mum a good slap. Thanks for doing it for us 😉

What's next, Jace? Here's some ideas for you:

- Give the girls a haircut.
- First words: "drop that towel and resend".
- Throw a tuna sandwich at Granny Troll.
- Alternative first word: "Alibaba"

Just a few to get you started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Anna79

Chatty Member
an email may have been sent to the ceo of marks and spencer with links to every bad article

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Ladies and gents I need URGENT help
I know I’m a nurse but this is beyond even me.....

I’ve just waxed my legs and it hurt....should I go to a&E? I’ve tried calpol but it’s not working?? If you could let me know- I’m just off to walk the dog and have a soooooper portant meeting but will be back soon for help.
Thank you! Love you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50