The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got this back
They're cleverly saying that they're working with Sarah and not Chris. I'd be more inclined to send them the "baby on the beach" articles, which include that flattering image of Lazy with the tent in the background.

You could also send the screenshots of her threatening to "pissing leak the address" of Zoella and Alfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has been shared before- but omg! Comedy gold!!
It has. But never gets old 😂

love it when he pretends he was training to be a commercial pilot. But Sarah says they were living on £80 a week. Who was paying the very lot pilot training fees?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very clever of them - working with her- not him
Presumably they are ‘working’ with Ingham Family Limited, which has two directors, one of which is all over the internet and newspapers accused of being a filthy pervert? Don’t think I’d have taken that approach if I was working for M&S.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
M&S has gone down in my estimate working with Sarah Ingham official that she calls herself, a mummy blogger yeah OK, she's a disgusting mother who daily puts her kids at risk, had a baby for money, then neglected him on a beach whilst she cooled down, she keeps her girls off school, they wear dirty unwashed bedwear out, they eat sugar constantly to point kids have fillings and rotten teeth, no haircuts, no health visitors, and they are kept isolated with camera shoved in face. She's not a mum she's child bearer who uses her kids as a money making machine. She makes me 🤮

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’d have been a ‘mummy blogger’ IF she ditched the groomer. As it stands she’s a FAMILY blogger and isn’t Sarah alone but the ‘ingham family ltd’

these brands really should do more research. When I say more, one google search would have been enough ffs

Reactions: 18
an email may have been sent to the ceo of marks and spencer with links to every bad article

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I know Sarah hasn’t had a genuine emotion in any of the vlogs or stories (except rage in the rants) but re her Instagram stories seriously, what kind of mother tells the story of when her child, baby at the time, was in hospital with a big smile on her face remembering it and all she can say about the pictures she shared is ‘look how cute she looks’. I know it was years ago but you’d think most mothers would hate to think back to a time when their child was in pain, probably scared but she just seems chuffed to bits!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why Sarah has shared pictures of Isla in hospital. Surely she has others from that time? She’s constantly looking for attention, to get a reaction.
A child being in hospital for whatever reason, to me is a private and personal time. Then again Sarah doesn’t do private and personal, I doubt it’s even in her vocabulary.

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why Sarah has shared pictures of Isla in hospital. Surely she has others from that time? She’s constantly looking for attention, to get a reaction.
A child being in hospital for whatever reason, to me is a private and personal time. Then again Sarah doesn’t do private and personal, I doubt it’s even in her vocabulary.
Why was Isla in hospital?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.