The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah was also very wise to say "me and Isla have teamed up with... *

Wise is the wrong word... Conniving
Yes they have defo excluded creepy from this. Perhaps this is the direction they will take going forward - creepy will be in the vlogs less (he can spend his days woohooing in skate parks then laying in bed with his bad back) and lazy, the girls and Jace can go to such exotic destinations as Club Mac!

Reactions: 4
M and s have been informed of who they are dealing with and they have chosen to go ahead.

there’s not much more people can do. The going to the papers etc is just fueling the ‘hate campaign’ sob story Chris and Sarah already have
Yep, they smirk and snigger when they're in the papers and say any publicity is good publicity. Sarah had a face on her like a smug schoolyard witch when they did the rubber Jace rant on the Euro Road Trip in Europe™ - so I don't know at which point throughout the smirking we're supposed to believe they're suffering unbearably from daily criticism and fending off suicidal urges 🙄

Reactions: 13
Yes they have defo excluded creepy from this. Perhaps this is the direction they will take going forward - creepy will be in the vlogs less (he can spend his days woohooing in skate parks then laying in bed with his bad back) and lazy, the girls and Jace can go to such exotic destinations as Club Mac!
Sarah has chosen to stay and support her vile husband and involve herself with bullying so she is equally as guilty. I’m not sure how any company no matter how big or small can justify working with any of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Surely Creepy knows that his whole look is modelled on Ian Watkins? And considering the allegations against him, that's the last person he wants to emulate.
he is the double of him. I always thought he resembled him

Reactions: 5
Vlog titled ‘night at the emergency room’. I’m sorry but our NHS is fantastic and we are so lucky to have it, but as a British taxpayer I don’t like the idea of my money funding a man-child going to A and E for a non-emergency. Please don’t waste NHS resources going to the hospital about a bad back you’ve had for ages, yet still continue to skate and make your injury worse. I’m presuming this is about Chris and his bad back. If it is, shame on him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I’m sure the ifam will be sooooooo super duper excited to watch this vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As soon as I saw the vlog title I swear I heard our collective groans!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What an absolute tool going to a &e for a bad back. He should be ashamed. Did he really say he knows a lot of the codes? Someone’s been watching too many casualty episodes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
BELLEND! Waste of nhs time 😡😡😡
It’s annoyed me SO BLOODY MUCH. If you can walk around the a and e department smiling and vlogging, you shouldn’t be in the hospital! My partner, who works a bloody hard manual labour job (ten times harder than you, Chris), had a nasty accident and was stuck on the sofa for days with a bad back. We did the sensible thing of ringing NHS direct and they instructed us to take him to the doctors for an emergency appointment and NOT TO GO TO A AND E unless he was completely unable to move, had no feeling in his legs, or the pain was unbearable. What a bloody waste of resources.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
A- accident- no
E- emergency HELL NO

That f¥$king ill but you can go for dinner first about a fecking doll!!! And do house work
Seriously livid about this

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Vlog titled ‘night at the emergency room’. I’m sorry but our NHS is fantastic and we are so lucky to have it, but as a British taxpayer I don’t like the idea of my money funding a man-child going to A and E for a non-emergency. Please don’t waste NHS resources going to the hospital about a bad back you’ve had for ages, yet still continue to skate and make your injury worse. I’m presuming this is about Chris and his bad back. If it is, shame on him.
What the fucks wrong with him now the wet wipe? He can’t pretend he’s got a bad back when he’s constantly out skating the day or so after

with all due respect he needs to speak to a mental health advisor not a and e because him pretending to be ill so often isn’t normal

the only time he would have been needing a and e if he was my husband would be when I ripped his balls off for texting a 16year old whilst with me on a family holiday

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What the fucks wrong with him now the wet wipe? He can’t pretend he’s got a bad back when he’s constantly out skating the day or so after

with all due respect he needs to speak to a mental health advisor not a and e because him pretending to be ill so often isn’t normal
Apparently a bad back from having to sit on the floor on the train home from Sheffield😂, DEFINITELY NOT all the falls he has from his shite skating!!! He definitely has some sort of Munchausen (sp) problem, completely obsessed with either himself being ill, or one of the girls being ill, it’s not normal. Sometimes a bad back is just a bad back, sometimes kids feel under the weather, it doesn’t always have to be bleeping tonsillitis.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Apparently a bad back from having to sit on the floor on the train home from Sheffield😂, DEFINITELY NOT all the falls he has from his shite skating!!! He definitely has some sort of Munchausen (sp) problem, completely obsessed with either himself being ill, or one of the girls being ill, it’s not normal. Sometimes a bad back is just a bad back, sometimes kids feel under the weather, it doesn’t always have to be bleeping tonsillitis.
He didn’t have to sit on a train he’s two legs to stand on. Sheffield isn’t that far? Or he could have drove his car like he usually does when going to Sheffield....

He’s just an attention seeking little weasel. Really annoys me the amount of times he says how him and Sarah just suck up being ill. He’s been in a and e more times in 6 months than I have in my life

Reactions: 27
Talk about a massive bellend it's just a sore back my back is worse than his I don't even go to hospital about it he's a fanny

Reactions: 13
At 10pm according to clock in the girls room, isla, creepy and lazy were dowstairs, yet creepy said he was at the hospital at 10pm. So which was it. Also why the hell are the girls doing homework at 10pm. Agree with others, stop wasting NHS time for a bloody bad back, ill give you my scoliosis for your 'bad back' anyday creepy.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.