The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here from facebook. Has anyone contacted CEOP about creepy and his thumbnails?

the mans a knob on another level.

i had serious blood loss and still didn’t go to a&e until my friend forced me. transfusions and an operation later and i still discharged myself because i felt i was bed blocking
Nope on the emails - Also just wanted to say welcome and I love the name - Deftones fan? 🙂

Reactions: 3
He's also a very lot embarrassed by the poor view count and is probably trying everything he can to get people to watch, judging by the pinned comment anyway
Sorry, very late to this particular party but the arrogance and blame in this statement- I think some peeps FORGOT we uploaded yesterday- actually suggesting that it was the fault of the viewers that didn’t clock in to watch the shite they put out 😡

Reactions: 25
Sorry, very late to this particular party but the arrogance and blame in this statement- I think some peeps FORGOT we uploaded yesterday- actually suggesting that it was the fault of the viewers that didn’t clock in to watch the shite they put out 😡
I agree, nasty piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Been following for a while but I’m upset with his latest tit video. My husband is dying in an hospice and Yet this cretin is walking about complaining about sciatica which is treatable without going to an already over run hospital, which is trying to treat life threatening illnesses or injuries.

My husband still won’t have a driver (to give constant medication) for his pain, yet he is moaning about a sore back. You try living in our shoes for a day and you will see what real pain is.

Sorry had to rant because I was fuming watching that video!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Been following for a while but I’m upset with his latest tit video. My husband is dying in an hospice and Yet this cretin is walking about complaining about sciatica which is treatable without going to an already over run hospital, which is trying to treat life threatening illnesses or injuries.

My husband still won’t have a driver (to give constant medication) for his pain, yet he is moaning about a sore back. You try living in our shoes for a day and you will see what real pain is.

I’m so sorry x

Reactions: 13

He has absolutely no self awareness, and can’t keep up with his lies, and those poor kids will have him as an example

hope you & your husband are doing good❤

Reactions: 9

You are in my thoughts. I hope your husband is not in too much pain and you are all being really well looked after in the hospice xxx

Reactions: 13
You are in my thoughts. I hope your husband is not in too much pain and you are all being really well looked after in the hospice xxx
Thank you so much. He has had enough bless him. Couldn’t praise the hospice enough

Reactions: 12
I didn’t forget he uploaded , I just don’t watch them anymore , they became boring , repetitive and the voices OMGggggg - far more interesting family Vloggers on YT that are genuine, and don’t advertise daily their Merch !!
think the Ifam have been brainwashed to spend,spend spend their pocket money on Chinese blankets and other items to keep the family in the lifestyle they are living

Reactions: 8

I am so Sorry to hear this Big Hug :(❤
We are all with you on this, How dare he think what he is doing is ok
When there are people like your husband who really need the NHS
They really need to rethink their policies on how to deal with Time wasters.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.