The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone posted Chris Delonge's Flickr account here before? I found it but it has no public photos just an odd about me section that I could copy-paste to here?
Don't know, but I'm sure there's lots of us who would like to see it. Please share!

TikTok of Jace was cute but that app is messed up. Kids Esme’s age dancing to words like “shake that thing miss” and “turn me on” as Esme was doing in tonight’s vlog. So wrong. 🤢
The Real Ingham's latest video about TikTok was so upsetting to watch 😔

Reactions: 2
Is Sarah’s story of Jace walking shot in a way that is meant to try to hide the fact that Chris is crouched on the floor happy as Larry despite his back pain being so unbearable he needed a&e treatment?
Shame their filming skills are so bad you can see him. Good thing it’s not their job, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Sarah’s story of Jace walking shot in a way that is meant to try to hide the fact that Chris is crouched on the floor happy as Larry despite his back pain being so unbearable he needed a&e treatment?
Shame their filming skills are so bad you can see him. Good thing it’s not their job, eh?
His voice as well in that story - not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isla's look of horror and jealousy when Esme walks in front of the camera to show her dress in Lazy's instagram story
😂

Just leaving this here as proof there is no sciatica-ish back pain when he makes his DLA claim.
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How wet do they want their floors, don't they wring out the mop.

Reactions: 1
I'm just watching her stories, mainly to see Islas horrified face when Esme cuts in 🤣 comedy gold.

Anyhoooo... I'm honestly shocked that Sarah doesn't say MATALAND it sounds like something she would say. My other half says it and it's drives me crazy, however much I correct him he says he always thought it was.

And CHUCKNY for CHUTNEY wtf?? I'm surprised she doesn't say that too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isla's look of horror and jealousy when Esme walks in front of the camera to show her dress in Lazy's instagram story
😂

Just leaving this here as proof there is no sciatica-ish back pain when he makes his DLA claim.
View attachment 90551
Isla is a little brat. And not as cute as she was when younger. She’s gonna be even more jealous of Esme as they grow up.

Reactions: 12
Isla is a little brat. And not as cute as she was when younger. She’s gonna be even more jealous of Esme as they grow up.
Isla is so spoilt, I'd be shocked if she had lots of friends in school, she looks so bitchy and sly. Luckily Esme wouldn't take her tit. She maybe a child but she really thinks she's special just as her parents wanted her to believe that she's better than everyone else, you can see it a mile off.isla reminds me of a child who would say my shoes are better than yours, we go on lots of holidays, my family has more money than yours, then 1 child turns round and says least my family didn't leave my brother on beach and isla runs home crying cue noone bullies my daughter, what a cretin upsetting my poor kind caring isla.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isla is so spoilt, I'd be shocked if she had lots of friends in school, she looks so bitchy and sly. Luckily Esme wouldn't take her tit. She maybe a child but she really thinks she's special just as her parents wanted her to believe that she's better than everyone else, you can see it a mile off.isla reminds me of a child who would say my shoes are better than yours, we go on lots of holidays, my family has more money than yours, then 1 child turns round and says least my family didn't leave my brother on beach and isla runs home crying cue noone bullies my daughter, what a cretin upsetting my poor kind caring isla.
Totally agree. Esme is the only likeable one in that family. She seems genuine and less ruined so far. I hope she ends up seeing her parents for what they are. Isabelle has been proven to be a little cow too. And well, no need to say anymore on Lazy and Creepy. Prinny is the one I feel most sorry for - having to live out her life with them and no say in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I had some time for Esme. She was a bit of a tomboy and dared to be different to the others. Her enthusiasm was refreshing and she was genuinely fond of Prinny. Unfortunately this appears not to be the case now. The black dress and sheer tights coupled with the make up she now wears is far too old for her. It is disconcerting that she is acting up and behaving in a way demonstrated by Isabelle. Esme is only ten years old and will be of interest to the unsavoury characters lurking in their views. I hope this is nipped in the bud and she returns to her sweet old self.
Isla’s teeth have surfaced again. It’s not just the size and overbite of them, the colour is very poor. The ones immediately behind her front teeth appear discoloured/decaying. I agree with previously noted comments that she is turning into a not very pretty girl with a personality to match (call her SARAH)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.