Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
ISABELLE MORTIFIES HERSELF!

Lazy got a message the other day asking why she doesn't let Jace eat his breakfast on his own. It's because Weetabix sticks like cement. She cleans him and then he is in the living room playing with his toys. Lazy is sorting washing and ironing and Granny Lesley Jane has come over to look after Jace whilst Lazy does some orders.:rolleyes:Creepy has travelled to Sheffield and Isabelle won't be happy she has to go to dance with everyone. Lazy isn't sure if she will want to be at home alone. Lazy tries to get Jace to woof. :rolleyes:

Creepy says it's a gorgeous day. He's walking to get the train to Sheffield to meet the lads. Sheffield is full of amazing things to skate. The blade project is nearly finished. Who you not driving Creepy?:unsure:

Lazy is at the office and had to go back to the car to get her camera. She gets a hot chocolate and opens some mail. She's been sent some clothes for Jace, dummies and some books.:rolleyes:

Lazy has finished at the office and is on her way to the office then Costa. She's got her own reserved parking space.:rolleyes:

Lazy is home from the school run and has just given Jace some food as he missed lunch. She wants to show Isla doing her times tables. Then the battery is flashing and Lazy says they need to get to dance.:rolleyes:

Isabelle runs around in the garden with Prinny. She runs herself a bath and says she's mortified with herself because she didn't notice the big basket of bath bombs. She chooses a glittery one. She has dinner, makes a cup of tea and says she will shut up now.:rolleyes:

Esme talks about a new jelly fruit craze.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells us they just got home from dance. Isabelle is holding Jace, Esme and Isla are getting ready for bed and she is about to clean the kitchen.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in Sheffield. It's been a good day and he's back at the train station. He shows us a water fountain outside the station. He's hurt his back but they've filmed loads of cool stuff. Might have to retire from the skating, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Vlog ends with the following
Screenshot_20200227_175722.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'Had to take myself off to bed as soon as I arrived back'. Is that why you were ranting away on Instagram late last night (around 10:30pm) then? Don't try and fool us, Creepy, we all know you were trying to keep up with the facebook post and crying as you watched all your lies and dirty little secrets being exposed..:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Lazy seemed distracted throughout the vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Just to let you know my husband passed away last night bless him. Went peacefully. Thank you for your kind words x
My darling I am so so sorry. He will be so proud of you, how strong you have been and how you’ve kept going for your gorgeous son. Take every hour as it comes, scream when you want to, cry when you want to, and don’t ever feel guilty for laughing. Like I say, if you need help I’ve been here personally and professionally.
so much love to you
Just remember- you were his happy ever after xxxxxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

thegreencow

VIP Member
BABY BOYS HUGE NEW MILESTONE! (SO CLEVER!!)

Views have been low recently so they need the clickbait boo boos.:rolleyes:

Lazy was up early, took the girls to school and came to the office early. She hasn't been filming at the office as it's repetitive. The ifam have been asking how things work with orders so Lazy shows us. She packs some blankets and advertises two of her products.:rolleyes:

Lazy is finished at the office and Creepy has taken the blankets to the post office. Lazy is off to see Nannar, who doesn't get out of the house since her husband died. The only time she goes out is when Lazy goes to see her.:rolleyes:

Lazy is at Nannar's house and has decided they're not going to the White Rose but has figured out somewhere to take her.:rolleyes:

Creepy is walking up the stairs. He is cleaning the house and then taking Prinny to be groomed. He has two hours before he picks up the girls so is putting on a slow cooker meal.:rolleyes:

Lazy has taken Nannar to Country Baskets. Nannar likes to collect things to put on her husband and Lazy's mum's graves. She can't walk far because her spine is crushed and her hip is damaged but it's ok... she can sit in the café upstairs. Lazy looks at some tat and things for Jace and Isla's birthdays.:rolleyes:

Off to Smyth's toys and Nannar is pushing Jace in the pinks Mini. Nannar is buying Jace a rocking Llama, the red mini and a mini piano.:rolleyes:

Lazy knocked one of Creepy's lampposts over when they left for the European Road Trip last summer. Creepy repaired it but just before Christmas a neighbour slipped on some black ice and knocked it off.:rolleyes:
Creepy was going to just leave it and do it when they moved but the new house already has lamps outside so Creepy is leaving them for the new owners but he needs to fix the broken one.:sleep:He has picked the girls up from school. The lamp breaks even more when Creepy tries to repair it. He's going to ask the buyer if three lamps is ok.:sleep:

Lazy is home after dropping Nannar off and Creepy is sweeping up in the garden. Nannar insisted on buying Jace some more toys. Creepy pretends to be pissed off.:rolleyes:

Creepy goes to pick up Prinny. She's clearly happy to have some attention. It's time for dinner. They're having fajitas. Isla tells Lazy she plaited her hair. Lazy plays with Jace's cars.:rolleyes:

Isla's world book day theme at school is Harry Potter so she has bee wanting to watch the Harry Potter movies.:sleep:

Creepy says 'tell me that doesn't look delicious' but dinner looks a bit like vomit.:sick:

Jace has thrown his dinner on the floor. Creepy makes a cup of tea. Isabelle takes her makeup off and Jace has a bath.

Jace stands up in the kitchen and takes a few steps. Creepy says he has become interested in walking today and has learnt to stand up by himself.

Creepy sits on the stairs pretending to be exhausted and says Prinny smells blueberry and looks like Pat Butcher. He is exhausted and wants to lie down having a Paddy on the floor. He tells us what time of day he is exhausted.:rolleyes:

The battery on Lazy's camera died so she is using Creepy's camera. They're about to get Jace to bed and watch Netflix with a cup of tea. They're still watching Reign but have nearly finished. Lazy is excited for Jace's birthday. Nannar wanted to buy Jace a toy jeep for 5 year olds so Isla could sit in there with him. Lazy said no but Nannar said she might not be alive then What they did buy Jace is perfect for the new house and garden.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Delicious:sick: 🤮
Capture.PNG

Been doing some research. All the toys came to over £300. Poor Nannar🙁:mad:
yejdgs.PNG
efgdhs.PNG
gjvedhjs.PNG
efgdhh.PNG
geyfdghs.PNG

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

stewiegriffin

Why has chris changed yesterdays vlog title to embarrassed herself?
Not only that but he changed 'Isabelle' to 'teen daughter'. Now, what kind of awful insane people are searching for 'teen daughter' on Youtube? Chris knows exactly who, the scummy prick. It unnerves me how he mind works. He sees how low the views were, so he makes the effort to go back and edits the title. He actually runs ideas through his head on how to exploit Issy to the paedophiles. How can he create a sexual buzz around his 14 year old child that will make dirty perverts click and watch? He picks the specific buzzwords paedos search for, and inserts them into a title that is paired with a close-up of his "daughters" mortified face. I say daughter as that is what Chris refers to her as, so why not look out for her as if she was your own Chris?? Who the fuck does all this to a child? He got 20k more views. It was just about fucking bath bombs but to the creepy men and Chris it'll have sexual and disgusting connotations, they'll love to see just how this young girl embarrassed herself, think of what runs through their minds, we all know, Chris knows, so why does he do it?
If Chris perished I wouldn't feel a flicker of emotion. PROTECT THESE KIDS!!!!
Picture 1.png

Chris doesn't have a bad back because of skating, he has a bad back because he single-handedly carried The Ingham Family of Five channel to the fucking grave.
And I couldn't be happier about it, good riddance!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

leni18

VIP Member
M&S has gone down in my estimate working with Sarah Ingham official that she calls herself, a mummy blogger yeah OK, she's a disgusting mother who daily puts her kids at risk, had a baby for money, then neglected him on a beach whilst she cooled down, she keeps her girls off school, they wear dirty unwashed bedwear out, they eat sugar constantly to point kids have fillings and rotten teeth, no haircuts, no health visitors, and they are kept isolated with camera shoved in face. She's not a mum she's child bearer who uses her kids as a money making machine. She makes me 🤮

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Abi 1712

“I opted out of the cinema coz I can’t sit down for that long to watch a movie.”
Next sentence - “but I did enjoy watching a Netflix series sat down while Jace had a long nap.”

contradicts himself SO bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- The thumbnail! 😂😂😂 What a fucking bellend.

- He's walking around perfectly fine at home. Yet needs to go to hospital?! No wonder the NHS is crippled with absolute twats like him wasting valuable time and resources.

- Passenger seat again for Creepy.

- Going to an important meeting in a trackie top and beanie. Who's the meeting with? Your parole officer? Fucking hell.

- Do you ever complain about pain? Is the Pope Catholic? Creepy, you're the biggest fucking wet wipe on YouTube.

- Genuinely think Jace has eaten more fast food in his life than I have.

- As if you're not going to eat dinner tonight, Lazy.

- Definitely agree with the painkiller addiction theories... Apparently been taking strong painkillers. You can't get massively strong painkillers over the counter. Definitely a prescription painkiller addict.

- Isla still awake at 10:05pm? Esme doing homework at 10:05pm? Seriously?!

- Discharged? Mate, you need admitting first. Fucking idiot.

- "Because I used to work here I know all the codes..." Fuck off, Creepy. You actually fancy yourself, I swear.

Comment section full of negative comments regarding Creepy wasting NHS time and being a total wet wipe. And Creepy pinned a comment plugging yesterday's video that flopped... Desperate times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Vlog titled ‘night at the emergency room’. I’m sorry but our NHS is fantastic and we are so lucky to have it, but as a British taxpayer I don’t like the idea of my money funding a man-child going to A and E for a non-emergency. Please don’t waste NHS resources going to the hospital about a bad back you’ve had for ages, yet still continue to skate and make your injury worse. I’m presuming this is about Chris and his bad back. If it is, shame on him.
What the fucks wrong with him now the wet wipe? He can’t pretend he’s got a bad back when he’s constantly out skating the day or so after

with all due respect he needs to speak to a mental health advisor not a and e because him pretending to be ill so often isn’t normal

the only time he would have been needing a and e if he was my husband would be when I ripped his balls off for texting a 16year old whilst with me on a family holiday

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Ruth1983

VIP Member
A- accident- no
E- emergency HELL NO

That f¥$king ill but you can go for dinner first about a fecking doll!!! And do house work
Seriously livid about this

• Angry
Reactions: 42

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can you imagine doing a party for your baby where everyone brings a doll replica of said baby. It sounds like a Stephen King novel!

• Haha
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Whoever said he has a painkiller addiction I think theyre right.

If his back was that bad he wouldn't be carrying that backpack on his back out of the hospital.

• Heart

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Not sure what meds Chris got from the hospital but they’re certainly miracle inducing!! He was lying on the stairs today and slid down to the bottom - the way kids do! His pretend sore back is all better now!

• Haha
  • Wow

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
I think the part where he said I’m delirious from lack of sleep drove me over the edge! I’m living on very little sleep and yet me and boy get on with it.

sorry was trying to stop from posting it but the video just Pushed me over the edge! If you were in that much pain you wouldn’t have delayed going to hospital would u?
Shellbell1471

You dont need to say sorry Sweet
Us Tattlers might have a bad name
But we show each other more Kindness Compassion and understanding than most
There are lots of members on here who are suffering in one way or another xx

• Heart