Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
Imagine needing to go to a&e in the Ingham Family.

Normal families: *grabs keys, phone, things they’ll need whilst they wait and whilst they’re there”

Chris: ”BABE GRAB THE VLOGGING CAMERA AND I DON’T MEAN THE SMALL ONE, GRAB THE BIG ONE WITH THE TRIPOD AND DON’T FORGET TO BRING THE FISH EYE LENSE AND THE DETACHABLE MICROPHONE!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Thank you for sharing this...

I for one am glad it's causing them anxiety, I'm glad they're constantly looking over their shoulder where ever they go and constantly worried about when they are next going to get found out.

Marks and Spencer should be ashamed of themselves, ffs Club Mac dealt with it better than them!! CLUB FLIPPING MAC!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Abi 1712

Oh my actual fucking god!!!!!
So is this what you were aiming for Chris? This kind of comment on a disgusting thumbnail!!!! Read this comment guys and get that man some help!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my actual fucking god!!!!!
So is this what you were aiming for Chris? This kind of comment on a disgusting thumbnail!!!! Read this comment guys and get that man some help!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Impleo

VIP Member
So he thinks the xray showed muscle damage? I know it's been a few years since I did any medical training (animals but still lol) but I'm 100% sure he would need an mri to show that?

Sounds like he was def told to buck up.. Told to take some pain relief and ship out.

Honestly, none of this rings true to me. My husband had back problems that sounded just like Chris's, he went on to have steroid injections and then an operation. I just went and asked him to doubly make sure and he said he never had an x-ray and he confirmed he had mri's the whole way through. Said the only time he's had an x-ray since he was a kid is at the dentist.

Also, Chris says his back pain has gone but he's developed toothache now. On his super strength painkillers don't you think it would knock out the tooth pain as well?

He's a man with many issues and hypochondria is one of them. Something else is going on to cause this.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ruth1983

VIP Member
i mortified myself earlier!! Making a cup of tea...went to the fridge and got OJ out instead of milk 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
Notice how we're not getting the constant adverts for the blankets now that her stock is not allowed out of China at the moment, proof, if it were needed, that that's where they are coming from.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm a little behind, but wanted to write my thoughts on the latest vlog:

- The words "teen" and "swimwear" should not be used together on any public domain. Taking out the "try on" part doesn't really make it any better. My heart breaks for Isabelle, who in 5 years time will realise how exploited she has been. It will cause a lot of issues for her - mainly emotionally. She will become angry and resentful towards her twisted parents. It makes me so mad that there is no protection for these YouTube kids.

- No idea how they manage to stay at dance for all that time? You serious? You drag them here, there and everywhere. You let them go to bed at a ridiculous time when they have school the next day. You drag them home from another shitty swimming pool holiday late at night. Yet you think a couple of hours of dance will be exhausting for them? Shut up, Sarah.

- Jace putting his middle finger up whilst Creepy is talking is quite possibly the best content the Inghams have put up in a very long time. We all feel the same way, Jace 😂

- Slow cooker making an appearance tomorrow. I remember posting about that not long ago 😉 Hi Lazy 👋

- Cutting out red meat? Packet spaghetti bolognese for dinner on Monday, then? Cutting out red meat won't help the Inghams - their main issue is the amount of sugar and processed food they consume. Pancakes 4 times in 1 week, constant fizzy drinks (quite possibly the worst thing), lots of sweets and chocolate. Start by cutting all that shit out first.

- Little "burger" shoutout 👋

- Creepy, cut down on the wine whilst editing. The vlog being out of chronological order makes no sense. It'll confuse your 12 year old fan girls in your dm's.

- Lazy, I don't think you have the right to complain about a toy that clearly states is suitable from ages 12 months to 6 years. Jace isn't 12 months. There is nothing wrong with the toy. He just isn't developed enough yet to understand how to use that particular part of the toy safely. I'm sure if you ask ELC, they'll have full safety tested certification that they could show you... Can you say the same about the Chinese tat you sell?

- Lazy, quick question 🙋 will Isabelle have a new pair of sliders for holidays this year? Preferably not the same grotty fluffy ones that turned the same colour as the inside of Creepy's beanie?

- Lazy, don't talk about appropriate swimwear when you exploit Isabelle in the most disgusting of ways on YouTube. Hypocritical bitch.

- That chicken was definitely the prepacked shit you get.

- Really healthy dinner for Jace there.

- The random apple with the snacks... I can imagine Lazy said, "Esme, add an apple so we don't get hate about your rotting teeth again. Just throw them in the bin after you've finished filming."

- As expected, the apples didn't make the journey upstairs.

- I forgot the girls end the vlog on a Saturday so the parents can get sozzled. That explains the clips being out of order in the video.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pugsworth

So he thinks the xray showed muscle damage? I know it's been a few years since I did any medical training (animals but still lol) but I'm 100% sure he would need an mri to show that?

Sounds like he was def told to buck up.. Told to take some pain relief and ship out.

• Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
Oh no Lazy, that looks like an HPV growth on your tongue :oops: Get it checked as you don't want that spreading into your throat.

When Creepy goes back to A&E for his toothache have them look down there at his bits and bats for warts.

lazy.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Him going to a&e has really pissed me off. He wouldn't take poor Jace when he had croup so bad that he could barely breath and last week Sarah said that Esme was writhing around in pain with her stomach yet she was just sent to bed to sleep it off. The guy is a complete bell end.

• Angry

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
BELLEND! Waste of nhs time 😡😡😡
It’s annoyed me SO BLOODY MUCH. If you can walk around the a and e department smiling and vlogging, you shouldn’t be in the hospital! My partner, who works a bloody hard manual labour job (ten times harder than you, Chris), had a nasty accident and was stuck on the sofa for days with a bad back. We did the sensible thing of ringing NHS direct and they instructed us to take him to the doctors for an emergency appointment and NOT TO GO TO A AND E unless he was completely unable to move, had no feeling in his legs, or the pain was unbearable. What a bloody waste of resources.

• Angry

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

According to Dougal, after the second day of meet and greets next Sunday, they are going to launch two new Mary Shortle/Ingham products: a Jace doll with his eyes open and a cuddly Prinny. So after all the criticism they received after making a 'representation' of their own child, they are putting two fingers up at everyone and launching another version of him. Sickos.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I’ve been mia this week due to my 18 yr old son being rushed into Intensive Care from sepsis shock after a bout of Flu. This was me who was scared to ring 999 because I was questioning if he was just not well from a chesty cough/cold. In the space of 2 hours he went from being not well to fighting for his life. Haven’t watched any of the crap this week but going on what you’ve said about him tonight what a bloody joke! NHS staff I bloody applaud you, I’ve never had to use these resources before a part from minor ailments and I cannot comprehend how he can do what he needs to do first then go and get checked out..obviously nothing the gp couldn’t sort! What a waste of valuable time and resources!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 38

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
“Comment below if you’ve ever wasted the time of a profession which is stretched to breaking point.”

“Comment below if your a hypokondriakt.” (Spelled chaifam stylee.)

“Comment below if your hospital visits are ranked based on the quality of chai lattes.”

“Comment below. Please. Just comment. On something. Engage.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37