The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her rip off blankets etc were so in high demand why isn’t she being bombarded with people wanting to buy and then questioning as to why she doesn’t have any in stock.
I’d love to see what her lame excuse would be.
If you asked she’d claim
You were a troll and that she doesn’t want your custom and block you from what I’ve seen before

Reactions: 13
When reading this article, underneath there are a few adverts and one of them is for a wig supplier, perhaps I should pass this onto Mr Ingham so he doesn't have to wear that stupid beanie to cover his bald patch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a little behind, but wanted to write my thoughts on the latest vlog:

- The words "teen" and "swimwear" should not be used together on any public domain. Taking out the "try on" part doesn't really make it any better. My heart breaks for Isabelle, who in 5 years time will realise how exploited she has been. It will cause a lot of issues for her - mainly emotionally. She will become angry and resentful towards her twisted parents. It makes me so mad that there is no protection for these YouTube kids.

- No idea how they manage to stay at dance for all that time? You serious? You drag them here, there and everywhere. You let them go to bed at a ridiculous time when they have school the next day. You drag them home from another crappy swimming pool holiday late at night. Yet you think a couple of hours of dance will be exhausting for them? Shut up, Sarah.

- Jace putting his middle finger up whilst Creepy is talking is quite possibly the best content the Inghams have put up in a very long time. We all feel the same way, Jace 😂

- Slow cooker making an appearance tomorrow. I remember posting about that not long ago 😉 Hi Lazy 👋

- Cutting out red meat? Packet spaghetti bolognese for dinner on Monday, then? Cutting out red meat won't help the Inghams - their main issue is the amount of sugar and processed food they consume. Pancakes 4 times in 1 week, constant fizzy drinks (quite possibly the worst thing), lots of sweets and chocolate. Start by cutting all that tit out first.

- Little "burger" shoutout 👋

- Creepy, cut down on the wine whilst editing. The vlog being out of chronological order makes no sense. It'll confuse your 12 year old fan girls in your dm's.

- Lazy, I don't think you have the right to complain about a toy that clearly states is suitable from ages 12 months to 6 years. Jace isn't 12 months. There is nothing wrong with the toy. He just isn't developed enough yet to understand how to use that particular part of the toy safely. I'm sure if you ask ELC, they'll have full safety tested certification that they could show you... Can you say the same about the Chinese tat you sell?

- Lazy, quick question 🙋 will Isabelle have a new pair of sliders for holidays this year? Preferably not the same grotty fluffy ones that turned the same colour as the inside of Creepy's beanie?

- Lazy, don't talk about appropriate swimwear when you exploit Isabelle in the most disgusting of ways on YouTube. Hypocritical witch.

- That chicken was definitely the prepacked tit you get.

- Really healthy dinner for Jace there.

- The random apple with the snacks... I can imagine Lazy said, "Esme, add an apple so we don't get hate about your rotting teeth again. Just throw them in the bin after you've finished filming."

- As expected, the apples didn't make the journey upstairs.

- I forgot the girls end the vlog on a Saturday so the parents can get sozzled. That explains the clips being out of order in the video.
Your daily thoughts on the vlog are always fantastic - so insightful and hilarious. We all enjoy reading them so much. Thank you for taking the time to do them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Notice how we're not getting the constant adverts for the blankets now that her stock is not allowed out of China at the moment, proof, if it were needed, that that's where they are coming from.
The only upside to the corona virus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only upside to the corona virus.
I don't see how she can continue to deny that her stock comes from an Alibaba store. Surely her customers aren't THAT stupid?

I found it funny watching her stories the other day regarding IFAM merchandise. She made sure to state "no clothing items". Why? Because she doesn't make much money from the clothing items (as they're done by another company). She prefers products that cut out the middle man completely, so they can make maximum profit. Also loved the emphasis on Isabelle doing makeup brushes (Kaci, i think, from DadvGirls recently launched her own line of makeup brushes).

They don't have a single ounce of individuality or imagination. No business sense. Just pure greed and a copycat mentality.

Reactions: 18
Soon the metabolism of youth will wear off and the girls will start to see the effects of their juicy diet. Forget obesity, their gut health is probably well and truly ravaged by now. Sad to think at least one of them is likely going to end up chronically ill at some point. Gut disease is too common nowadays. This family has a new revelation every few weeks, “we need to eat healthier guys,“ “look I’m cutting up fruit for the kids,” “we’re going meat free for the week“ “I’m thinking of going vegan now”

Cutting out meat ain’t gonna help them. Meat is probably the healthiest thing in their diet at the moment. Going vegan just means less nutrients and more processed junk. And anaemic kids.
The time they said that and hid the meat under the potatoes at the carvery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to let you know my husband passed away last night bless him. Went peacefully. Thank you for your kind words x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
I don't see how she can continue to deny that her stock comes from an Alibaba store. Surely her customers aren't THAT stupid?

I found it funny watching her stories the other day regarding IFAM merchandise. She made sure to state "no clothing items". Why? Because she doesn't make much money from the clothing items (as they're done by another company). She prefers products that cut out the middle man completely, so they can make maximum profit. Also loved the emphasis on Isabelle doing makeup brushes (Kaci, i think, from DadvGirls recently launched her own line of makeup brushes).

They don't have a single ounce of individuality or imagination. No business sense. Just pure greed and a copycat mentality.
What would they call the make up brushes 😂 HSV with Teen & Me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.