The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I would do anything for my husband to be healthy and to talk to me so I can understand him. His body is slowly shutting down and again is on the minimal pain relief.
If you want to talk please feel free to inbox me. Like I say I lost hubby a few years ago very young (he was 38 I was 32) our son was 8. I’m now a palliative care nurse. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If you want to talk please feel free to inbox me. Like I say I lost hubby a few years ago very young (38) our son was 8. I’m now a palliative care nurse. Xxx
I will do I’m only 36 too x

If you want to talk please feel free to inbox me. Like I say I lost hubby a few years ago very young (38) our son was 8. I’m now a palliative care nurse. Xxx
Sorry can you send me message haven’t a clue On here xx

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So he thinks the xray showed muscle damage? I know it's been a few years since I did any medical training (animals but still lol) but I'm 100% sure he would need an mri to show that?

Sounds like he was def told to buck up.. Told to take some pain relief and ship out.

Honestly, none of this rings true to me. My husband had back problems that sounded just like Chris's, he went on to have steroid injections and then an operation. I just went and asked him to doubly make sure and he said he never had an x-ray and he confirmed he had mri's the whole way through. Said the only time he's had an x-ray since he was a kid is at the dentist.

Also, Chris says his back pain has gone but he's developed toothache now. On his super strength pain don't you think it would knock out the tooth pain as well?

He's a man with many issues and hypochondria is one of them. Something else is going on to cause this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Honestly, none of this rings true to me. My husband had back problems that sounded just like Chris's, he went on to have steroid injections and then an operation. I just went and asked him to doubly make sure and he said he never had an x-ray and he confirmed he had mri's the whole way through. Said the only time he's had an x-ray since he was a kid is at the dentist.

Also, Chris says his back pain has gone but he's developed toothache now. On his super strength pain don't you think it would knock out the tooth pain as well?

He's a man with many issues and hypochondria is one of them. Something else is going on to cause this.
You're right... Whys he not been sent for an MRI!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone else noticed Lazy’s obsession with saying she won’t be eating dinner, or she hasn’t had breakfast or she hasn’t eaten all day? Bizarre considering she definitely does eat. Very representative of someone with binge eating disorder or something similar
She will eat just off camera so no one watches or knows she’s doing it!!!!

Reactions: 7
If ChrisHas persistent back pain then a trip to the Dr is what he needs not the frigging A&E department!!! He does it all for attention and just wants everyone to feel sorry for him. Such a twit and then goes on about how he knows the codes because he used to work there and then is excited about having a Costa while waiting. That man really is a drain on society and needs to keep his hypochondriac lying Mouth shut!!
It infuriates me that people with genuine emergencies had the likes of him wasting time of people trying to look after people with actual needs 😡

Reactions: 13
Sorry Tattlers, I do love you, but if I'm having nightmares tonight, I'm taking you all down with me. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thank you he’s been fighting it for 2 years but stomach cancer is a hard one to pick up so already had spread when diagnosed. I am so proud of him he even walked round Florida in October with minimal moaning and we just sat and rested when he was struggling. This is why I get pissed off with cretins like that did it show in any point of the video he was in agony? Me thinks not
Big big hugs to you all xxx

• Haha
Conspiracy Theory
Creepy is working nights at A&E driving the wheelchair backfor (that is the word in which a wheel moves two ways, much like Creepy himself). He doesn’t want anyone to know he needs/has a job so he pretends he is there for back pain.

Up next Creepy cleaning toilets at the dentist office,but he is only there for a toothache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
PRESENT SHOPPING FOR OUR BABYS FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Lazy is in the car with Jace and Granny as they have a holiday coming up shortly and she wants to go out shopping. She's been at the office this morning and lots of teethers have been sold.:rolleyes:They have to go and pick up a package for Esme and they have to go to Forster Squrare

They are in Tesco and Lazy is in the party section looking for a hat and wrapping paper. She's used to choosing papers for girls so she's attracted to the 'girlier' paper.:rolleyes:She says she might go for wrapping paper as it will be easier for him to open. She's looking at the toys; she's already bought him a pram, doll and ball pool. She's decided not to get tissue paper as it comes in tiny squares so she would have to buy a lot and gets a starry wrapping paper instead. :rolleyes: She's also got him a hat and balloon animals for the girls to make. Lazy has found some toy cars for Jace too.

Next she's in Asda looking at World Book Day costumes. There was an offer on but it's ended. Lazy moans because the costumes are £16 each.:rolleyes:She wishes Esme would wear a 'Where's Wally' outfit.:rolleyes:Lazy puts some sun hats on Jace and he pulls one off.

Upstairs in the toy section and Lazy is looking for wooden toys for Jace. She's looking at trucks because when Creepy was a child he wanted to be a garbage truck driver. I couldn't think of a more suitable job for him if I tried. Lazy has found a garbage truck shape sorter for Jace and some wooden animals for his new bedroom.:rolleyes:

Lazy moans about how much the shopping cost.:rolleyes:She's found Jace a swimsuit as she is starting swimming lessons with him soon. Jace drops Granny Lesley's phone.

Smyths Toys next and Lazy is looking at puzzles. it says 'age 2' but who cares. Lazy says it probably means they will understand it at age two.:rolleyes:She finds a wooden fire station for him and it says 'age 3' so she might get it when he turns two next year.:rolleyes:She's pretending she's excited for Jace but in reality she wants to play with it all. Lazy finds a giant rock-a-stack and cackles. Granny says he can use it to stack and learn his colours.:rolleyes:

Jace is sat in a toy Mini and Lazy says they should get him a pink one to match hers.:rolleyes:

Creepy is at home. It's 4:15 and he has just returned home with the girls. This is the first thing he has filmed today as he has been so tired.:rolleyes:It was busy at the hospital. There was a couple of major traumas and he knows because he used to work there.:rolleyes:He had x-rays etc and it's sciatic nerve inflammation because of an injury to a muscle. He has some medicine, physio and exercises to do.:sleep:Creepy was doing Instagram and YouTube videos at hospital whilst he was waiting. He got in the car and realised he hadn't edited the vlog.:sleep:He wondered when he was going to do it. He fell asleep for two hours. He rambles on. The girls went to school and Creepy edited the vlog. He had a plan and wanted to sleep but he had phone calls and emails to do, the next 5:13 skate video needed editing so he had a bath instead.:sleep:He encourages the year old ifam to watch 'The Stranger' which is a 15. Nice one.:rolleyes:(y)He's picked up the girls and he's really tired. His back is fine now but it's toothache now. He seems to be talking fine though. Then he moans about the weather.:rolleyes::sleep:

Lazy is in Matalan to see if they have more swimwear. On holiday it's all you wear all day.:rolleyes:She's found some more swim suits for Jace and wishes she hadn't got any from Asda. She squeals about a dinosaur one.

Esme is wearing a Goldilocks dress for World Book Day. She bought Isla a 'Little Bo Peep' outfit without realising it is Harry Potter themed.:rolleyes:She's going to call school on Monday and check as it's her friends who told her that. Isla looks disappointed and says she can be Hermione Grainger.:rolleyes:

Creepy is cleaning the carpet as Jace spilled his drink. They allow Jace to get very close to the area that is being cleaned and crawl on the chemical on the floor, they don't move him away but hey, it would make great clickbait.:rolleyes:

Creepy goes upstairs and say the girls are being quiet. Then he goes and sits next the Prinny. They have a problem with foxes; behind their house there is a 'no mans land' that only they can access from their house, and a hole has been dug there. Prinny went outside last night and yelped. Since then she has been refusing to go outside, but it might be due to the rain. Creepy tells the girls that he and Lazy want an early night.:rolleyes:

Lazy thinks she always has to look up to the camera in the living room as the lighting is so bad in there.:rolleyes:She tells us about the teddy bedding on their bed because lots of people have been commenting. Lazy was gifted them by onlinehomeshopuk on Instagram and they're so cheap so Lazy is going to buy some more.:rolleyes:She tells everyone to follow her on Instagram and asks if the ifam want a first birthday haul for Jace.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

BIG EYE LITTLE EYE
View attachment 89757
This gave me a great idea. End each summary with a great special screenshot from the vlog similar to this. If you can. I love it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.