The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said he has a painkiller addiction I think theyre right.

If his back was that bad he wouldn't be carrying that backpack on his back out of the hospital.
I think so too Gigglebee what an absolute Moron
Wasting NHS Rescoures.

Reactions: 9
he is such a waste of space. Our poor nhs. I slipped a disc 10 years ago and every now and then my back goes. I walked to the drs, it took me over an hour to get there in tears (its a 10 min walk away if that usually) i was in agony. theres no way i would have been able to walk around filming like he has. Hope he gets a charge for him wasting time like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
why go to a doctor or Er for a bad back nothing they do other than giving you pain
I strugle now and then with backpain, and use a chiropractor after one session things are just so much better and one or two sessions I can go for longer period without any pain. I have to pay for it my self but it is so worth it.

Reactions: 7
He is taking the absolute Piss ! I don’t watch the vlogs but cannot believe he went to A&E with his bad back !!!! A total abuse of Accident and Emergency ! The clue is in the title !

The last time I was in A&E was with my dad who was actually so poorly he passed away in resus ! It makes me so mad that numnuts is taking up doctors time for his achy back !! 😡
When there are people seriously ill !!!!!! 😡 What a total twit !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Chris saying he had been "discharged" from hospital 🙄 Chris, you have to be admitted in order to be discharged. You were SEEN by a doctor and told you were basically fine. Take some ibuprofen and sit the duck down. What a complete joke!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
why go to a doctor or Er for a bad back nothing they do other than giving you pain
I strugle now and then with backpain, and use a chiropractor after one session things are just so much better and one or two sessions I can go for longer period without any pain. I have to pay for it my self but it is so worth it.
I did my back in I couldn’t even put my own socks on I paid to see an osteopath privately to get it sorted !! He is a waste of space !!

Chris saying he had been "discharged" from hospital 🙄 Chris, you have to be admitted in order to be discharged. You were SEEN by a doctor and told you were basically fine. Take some ibuprofen and sit the duck down. What a complete joke!!
Discharged from hospital 🙄😂😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So what was the actually diagnosis when he came out of A&E does her need surgery it’s that severe? Or was it a just go home like a good boy and stop wasting our time thing??

Reactions: 5
Did anyone thing that bit with Jace high fiving, clapping ect was adorable. Its probably the most animated weve seen him. He doesnt come across as having much of a personality but it shone through in that clip.
I did think he was really cute woofing the other day. I'm a sucker for babies.

Reactions: 3
Whoever said he has a painkiller addiction I think theyre right.

If his back was that bad he wouldn't be carrying that backpack on his back out of the hospital.
Gotta take his dirty mag collection with him, just in case he’s waiting awhile and is really bored

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"Discharged" - you stupid old prick

Well, I have barely any memory of my one visit to A&E because I was trundled in from an ambulance, given morphine and then went into theatre and had blood transfusions. I was out of it. My memory of the A&E bit is bright lights and someone holding a syringe.
That's the kind of emergency the place is for, Creepy, you total parasite.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
the pinned comment for their newest vlog... speechless. poor poor creepy and once again, they’re scrapping for views and money - despicable. i have no words about this whole ‘back-pain issue’. as someone with severe chronic pain and anxiety who has been bed bound now for 3 months, i’m insulted and disgusted.
E7607631-722B-4A29-BD3E-87A5B2651C96.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I did my back in I couldn’t even put my own socks on I paid to see an osteopath privately to get it sorted !! He is a waste of space !!

Discharged from hospital 🙄😂😡
First time I went to my dear Chiropractor. you could see that my waistline was on an angle... looked so weird. That took a few sessions to get straighten up and after 4 I did not have to see my chiropractor for almost a year.

Reactions: 7
the pinned comment for their newest vlog... speechless. poor poor creepy and once again, they’re scrapping for views and money - despicable. i have no words about this whole ‘back-pain issue’. as someone with severe chronic pain and anxiety who has been bed bound now for 3 months, i’m insulted and disgusted. View attachment 89428
They’ve realised their views are down, also the winking emoji 🤮

Reactions: 8
the pinned comment for their newest vlog... speechless. poor poor creepy and once again, they’re scrapping for views and money - despicable. i have no words about this whole ‘back-pain issue’. as someone with severe chronic pain and anxiety who has been bed bound now for 3 months, i’m insulted and disgusted. View attachment 89428
But they just make the videos for the mEmOrIeS guys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The clues in the name.

was it an ACCIDENT?
Was it an EMERGENCY?
No. So just go and get bitty off granny jane and shut up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No Chris, no one forgot you uploaded, it’s just even the ifam are bored of your pointless tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is what the nhs page says about when you should go to hospital with siatica. All chris really needed to do was go to mummys house for a tuna sandwhich and some booby milk 😂
Pretty sure reading this and what creepy says about his 'pain' he does not have sciatica. What a fooking bellend. Last time i was in a&e was when i literally could not move myself out of bed, needed to use my dads walking stick, i was about 23-25. Such a big girls blouse!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.