The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ISABELLE MORTIFIES HERSELF!

Lazy got a message the other day asking why she doesn't let Jace eat his breakfast on his own. It's because Weetabix sticks like cement. She cleans him and then he is in the living room playing with his toys. Lazy is sorting washing and ironing and Granny Lesley Jane has come over to look after Jace whilst Lazy does some orders.:rolleyes:Creepy has travelled to Sheffield and Isabelle won't be happy she has to go to dance with everyone. Lazy isn't sure if she will want to be at home alone. Lazy tries to get Jace to woof. :rolleyes:

Creepy says it's a gorgeous day. He's walking to get the train to Sheffield to meet the lads. Sheffield is full of amazing things to skate. The blade project is nearly finished. Who you not driving Creepy?:unsure:

Lazy is at the office and had to go back to the car to get her camera. She gets a hot chocolate and opens some mail. She's been sent some clothes for Jace, dummies and some books.:rolleyes:

Lazy has finished at the office and is on her way to the office then Costa. She's got her own reserved parking space.:rolleyes:

Lazy is home from the school run and has just given Jace some food as he missed lunch. She wants to show Isla doing her times tables. Then the battery is flashing and Lazy says they need to get to dance.:rolleyes:

Isabelle runs around in the garden with Prinny. She runs herself a bath and says she's mortified with herself because she didn't notice the big basket of bath bombs. She chooses a glittery one. She has dinner, makes a cup of tea and says she will shut up now.:rolleyes:

Esme talks about a new jelly fruit craze.:rolleyes:

Lazy tells us they just got home from dance. Isabelle is holding Jace, Esme and Isla are getting ready for bed and she is about to clean the kitchen.:rolleyes:

Creepy is in Sheffield. It's been a good day and he's back at the train station. He shows us a water fountain outside the station. He's hurt his back but they've filmed loads of cool stuff. Might have to retire from the skating, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Vlog ends with the following
Screenshot_20200227_175722.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'Had to take myself off to bed as soon as I arrived back'. Is that why you were ranting away on Instagram late last night (around 10:30pm) then? Don't try and fool us, Creepy, we all know you were trying to keep up with the facebook post and crying as you watched all your lies and dirty little secrets being exposed..:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Lazy seemed distracted throughout the vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Yeah yeah yeah I believe you Chris, thousands wouldn't. Sciatica-ish pain? But you can skate? Pull the other one, you great big curvy man child.
He was too busy calming down sarah and writing a very lot long message to that Facebook admin. And probably doing admin on his police gmail account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isabelle being “mortified” by not finding, then finding the bath bombs might just be the worst click bait they’ve done since seeing dust on the motorway. 🙄
I’m literally wetting myself here .... Sarah received an outfit for Jace with raccoons 🦝 all over it 😂😂😂 it’s so funny obviously can’t name the YouTube channel who the raccoon refers to but if you know you know ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm really disappointed with the M&S marketing team. Not only because of all the terrible terrible things that have gone on over the past few years, but because the chavvy wannabe Inghams have probably never set foot in M&S, we all know the shops they use, cos they vlog it every single day. So we would hear about it if they had bought any posh food. They're clothes, well Creepy's clothes come from Primark, and probably Sports Direct.

I'm not a snob. I go anywhere I can get a decent shop for my money, and sometimes that is M&S, but this pair of clowns do NOT fit the criteria for this campaign. When have they given a tit about growing anything? Why grow it when you can buy it in a bag. I'm actually in a moral and ethical dilemma right now.
Did no-one at M&S take a look at their back garden? There's nothing in it. This family couldn't even spell gardening, let alone do any.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Big boy Chris had to walk to the train station and then get a train to Sheffield. Doesn’t he usually just drive to Sheffield? Show us your license Chris

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Does Isabelle ever do any homework? I was living in hope that she was mortified that she had forgotten a piece of homework or they had learned a fact in school that she thought she should know then I remembered that it was the Minghams we are talking about and they don't even English proper. Mortified??? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m literally wetting myself here .... Sarah received an outfit for Jace with raccoons 🦝 all over it 😂😂😂 it’s so funny obviously can’t name the YouTube channel who the raccoon refers to but if you know you know ❤
My thoughts exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did no-one at M&S take a look at their back garden? There's nothing in it. This family couldn't even spell gardening, let alone do any.
Even this, their first decent ad in months and look at what a tit job they have done - they have just planted these, it’s showing us nothing?! They are just tubs of mud. What a great ad 🤣 and Chris “loved watching the girls grow these” 🤔 Am I missing something, there is nothing there you absolute moron! Money well spent, M&S 👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
At least she’s stopped promoting alibaba and me for a while. Funny that isn’t it sarah?
At least Facebook is keeping you busy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she went into send of some orders, but did we actually see her do anything other than opening gifts gifts and more Racoon gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've noticed on Twitter that a new FB group has been created "Stand Up (Stop Twitter allowing Nasty, Dafamatory, untrue posts" Some one has already broken one of their rules by screen shooting one of the posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.