The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It boils my blood how he/they always go to A & E if he's walking he can go to the Drs .. they waste NHS time & resources !!
Someone argued on their comments that you have to wait for an appointment for the drs! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ the iFAM really are thick. Oh, and that they couldnā€™t call the drs (when pointed out that if deemed necessary the drs will see you after phone triage) BECAUSE THEY HAD THE SCHOOL RUN. IFAM make me so angry lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So, I don't usually like to comment on my own personal life on forums, but creepy bollocks has infuriated me with his A&E visit.

Last week, I was ambulanced to hospital with suspected cauda equina syndrome. The pain was out of this world and my screaming was like something out of the exorcist! I was also very incontinent of faeces and could not pass the litre of urine that was sitting in my bladder for 18 hours. I was admitted into A&E majors and an MRI scan was immediately arranged. I had to be PAT slided from bed to bed. I could not move and was plied with every painkiller, muscle relaxant and suppositories going! I was then admitted to an orthopaedic ward. Very, very thankfully, I did not have cauda equina syndrome. I couldn't hold my baby for days and my mother has cared for her for the entire week.

The moral of my story is, this absolute dick head was poncing around Leeds all day and whatever bollocks he was doing at home. Why the duck did it take him all day to abuse A&E services? Because he's nothing more than an opiate addicted ponce. (note how he did not show his 2nd box of tablets in his pocket)
Just out of curiosity, how do you know he had a second box of pain he didnā€™t show us??

Guys.. Iam not sure I believe he even was at the hospital.. Not to be seen anyway. He probably got mummy Jane to drive him there at 10pm and filmed himself walking over to the car as if it was 4am..he was just going on too much about the time and how tired he was. He did this purely for thevlog title. Emergency! Hospital!
Well he did have a box of medication with stickers of the hospital on it. Would someone really go to that lengths to con us??!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I broke my back in two places a few weeks ago and left it over the weekend as I didn't want to bother them at A&E (even though I have a few long term health conditions) and got an xray form from my gp instead.
OT but anyone that has any spinal issues, I can't recommend seeing a Chiropractor enough. It's bloomin' expensive but worth every single penny.
This family make my blood boil taking liberties with the nhs. I'm amazed they even get past the triage nurse!
Wishing all of you well that are in pain, caring for someone or dealing with a health condition xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So, I don't usually like to comment on my own personal life on forums, but creepy bollocks has infuriated me with his A&E visit.

Last week, I was ambulanced to hospital with suspected cauda equina syndrome. The pain was out of this world and my screaming was like something out of the exorcist! I was also very incontinent of faeces and could not pass the litre of urine that was sitting in my bladder for 18 hours. I was admitted into A&E majors and an MRI scan was immediately arranged. I had to be PAT slided from bed to bed. I could not move and was plied with every painkiller, muscle relaxant and suppositories going! I was then admitted to an orthopaedic ward. Very, very thankfully, I did not have cauda equina syndrome. I couldn't hold my baby for days and my mother has cared for her for the entire week.

The moral of my story is, this absolute dick head was poncing around Leeds all day and whatever bollocks he was doing at home. Why the duck did it take him all day to abuse A&E services? Because he's nothing more than an opiate addicted ponce. (note how he did not show his 2nd box of tablets in his pocket)
What an awful time for you I hope you are feeling much better now
Sending you a hug ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone argued on their comments that you have to wait for an appointment for the drs! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ the iFAM really are thick. Oh, and that they couldnā€™t call the drs (when pointed out that if deemed necessary the drs will see you after phone triage) BECAUSE THEY HAD THE SCHOOL RUN. IFAM make me so angry lol
Wow !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
this is a genuine question but can you report someone for misusing the NHS/A&E?

Reactions: 8
Chris needs to go and get a supportive bra for his saggy D cup man boobs, that would help his back pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The last (and only) time I went to A&E, it cost me ā‚¬100 for the pleasure.
The NHS is brilliant, I wish we had something similar. Why they seem to think itā€™s there for a free way to put an exciting twist on their shitshow vlogs lately is beyond me and proves them to be more stupid and selfish than I already thought they were.
Though what else should I expect when the most interesting things in their vlogs usually are Izzy not finding some bath bombs and Sarah seeing the kettleā€™s reflection šŸ™„
My hospital stay in Spain cost about ā‚¬26000 that's about a 2 week stay a operation was tit can't fault NHS the are great for people who need it

Reactions: 7
this is a genuine question but can you report someone for misusing the NHS/A&E?
A&E departments do (or are supposed to) keep an eye on 'frequent attenders', i,e, those who attend often and for minor complaints.

Suuuper fannies like Chris are a big drain on NHS resources.

Maybe Chris is after a free chai latte?

1582921522843.png

(May 2018)

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I repeat something thatā€™s already been said, but Iā€™m tired, Iā€™m upset and Iā€™ve just finished a very long, demanding short staffed shift in an EMERGENCY department ...

Iā€™m sure you tattlers know where this rant is heading ...

Dear Chris,

Iā€™m so glad you got to sort things out at home today and enjoy your family before coming to the EMERGENCY department. Itā€™s such a shame that today Patient A didnā€™t manage to do all these things before she had a serious car crash and now has a massive bleed on the brain and is currently on ITU ventilated.

So happy you managed a week away to watch skating and maybe even have a cheeky little skate, after you know the same ongoing back issue when patent B is fighting sepsis.

Really pleased that you managed a cheesy thumbs up selfie for your ā€˜EMERGENCYā€™ department thumbnail when patient C was rushed into resus with a cardiac arrest, had CPR worked on them then sadly died.

Thank goodness you got to attend that meeting today before going to the EMERGENCY department, when patient D ... a child was struggling to breath and was in resus for hours.

So glad youā€™re ok Chris! However ... hereā€™s some pointers ...

Weā€™re all aware how often you go to your GPs, why couldnā€™t you on this occasion seeing as itā€™s an ongoing issue?! The amount of time and resources youā€™ve wasted from this is extremely frustrating.

As someone who is meant to have worked in the emergency department, you should know full well ... itā€™s called an EMERGENCY department for a reason, clueā€™s in the name!!

Kindest regards,

A very exhausted overworked staff member of the EMERGENCY department.

Ps/ Maybe have a word with your wife about our brilliant overworked (partly due to time wasters like yourself) NHS next time she does one of her moany rants about it?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Ladies and gents I need URGENT help
I know Iā€™m a nurse but this is beyond even me.....

Iā€™ve just waxed my legs and it hurt....should I go to a&E? Iā€™ve tried calpol but itā€™s not working?? If you could let me know- Iā€™m just off to walk the dog and have a soooooper portant meeting but will be back soon for help.
Thank you! Love you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Iā€™ve just waxed my legs and it hurt....should I go to a&E? Iā€™ve tried calpol but itā€™s not working?? If you could let me know- Iā€™m just off to walk the dog and have a soooooper portant meeting but will be back soon for help.
Thank you! Love you
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much did you mortify yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Thank you! Love you
Have you tried an emergency tuna sandwich? If that doesn't help, put your skates on and get straight down to A&E! Be sure to stop for a chai latte on the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you tried an emergency tuna sandwich? If that doesn't help, put your skates on and get straight down to A&E! Be sure to stop for a chai latte on the way.
Iā€™ve only got burrrgers and Iā€™ve no one to pushmepullme in the wheely chair

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.