The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I probably shouldnt of done this but the thumbnail yesterday really angered me. I emailed the NSPCC with a pic of the thumbnail and explained about the other thumbnail pictures they use (open mouth ones ect) this is the reply I got.

"After reviewing the attached thumbnail and the You Tube posts by the family we do not believe that there are any child protection concerns related to the content published.

If you continue to be concerned by the photographs, we would advise that you contact You Tube Online Platform to raise your concerns."

How can anyone not have concerns over Izzy? 😩
I’m not surprised about NSPCC, I rang them awhile ago regarding the inghams and they basically said that they can’t do anything unless abuse is disclosed.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m not surprised about NSPCC, I rang them awhile ago regarding the inghams and they basically said that they can’t do anything unless abuse is disclosed.
they also have a lot of money in the bank and don't know what to do with it - that's nspcc

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So not only are the Minghams guilty of doxxing the bloody insufferable Radfords are at it too!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
When Isla has Jace’s age she slipped and caught her lip on the side of lazy and creepys wooden bed. She needed to be admitted to get stitches under a general
View attachment 89315
So basically they wasn't watching isla and Isla was left to hurt herself fast forward a few years later and they don't watch and leave Jace, and just the same as now a child hurts themselves and boom camera in face. They even photograph Jace around harmful cleaning products. These 2 are a disgrace and I know accidents do happen of course, no excuse for leaving baby on beach, around cleaning products, unattended in highchair, not strapped in bouncers,these 2 just do not care about safety. Accident waiting to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
008B4CE3-F567-4EB9-B485-7195483FCF75.png

Why do they want to know my information... I don’t see how that can solve anything

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why Sarah has shared pictures of Isla in hospital. Surely she has others from that time? She’s constantly looking for attention, to get a reaction.
A child being in hospital for whatever reason, to me is a private and personal time. Then again Sarah doesn’t do private and personal, I doubt it’s even in her vocabulary.
Vocabulary what is that!!!! Inghams dont know the meaning of the word let alone use it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding Marks and Spencer
It is very clear by the reply in a previous post that they couldnt care less about what the Inghams have done in the past.
What if a screen shot of the marks and spencer reply was sent to the newspapers ( sun, Mirror etc) they might be interested as they run the previous stories on the Inghams.That would make m and s take notice .As they wouldnt want bad publicity. i just hate the thought that M and S think they can fob us off like this.

Reactions: 14
It is very clear by the reply in a previous post that they couldnt care less about what the Inghams have done in the past.
What if a screen shot of the marks and spencer reply was sent to the newspapers ( sun, Mirror etc) they might be interested as they run the previous stories on the Inghams.That would make m and s take notice .As they wouldnt want bad publicity. i just hate the thought that M and S think they can fob us off like this.
M and s have been informed of who they are dealing with and they have chosen to go ahead.

there’s not much more people can do. The going to the papers etc is just fueling the ‘hate campaign’ sob story Chris and Sarah already have

Reactions: 11
View attachment 89352

Why do they want to know my information... I don’t see how that can solve anything
Wow, is anonymity a thing of the past?

Sarah will be cackling away that they've finally pursuaded a company that they're being unfairly *trolled*

• Angry
Reactions: 8
M and s have been informed of who they are dealing with and they have chosen to go ahead.

there’s not much more people can do. The going to the papers etc is just fueling the ‘hate campaign’ sob story Chris and Sarah already have
Why is it hate?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a good idea going to the papers.
All anyone would be doing is presenting the papers/public with evidence, which would speak for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To see if you're a genuine customer, those details would be against your Sparks card, if you have one.
Though, like you, what that has to do with your message, I've no idea
I’d tell them absolutely no way are you giving out that info as The Inghams have been knows you dox and troll people who have complained about them in the past. Tell M&S that is another repercussion of working with Sir Noncelot and his big boned queen that they end up losing customers. I returned £290 of stuff to them this morning and won’t be back. No loss there stuff ain’t that great anyway.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 89352

If you have some time to kill, maybe you could make a throwaway email with a fake surname and then see if their “executive office” actually contacts you

They probably don’t care tho and that’s sad. I think since the majority of bad press is attached to Chris’s name and not Sarah’s that’s how they justify working with her. They specifically said they are working with @sarahinghamofficial a PoPuLaR pArEnTiNg BlOgGeR in a very carefully worded message so they do know what’s up

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If you have some time to kill, maybe you could make a throwaway email with a fake surname and then see if their “executive office” actually contacts you

They probably don’t care tho and that’s sad. I think since the majority of bad press is attached to Chris’s name and not Sarah’s that’s how they justify working with her. They specifically said they are working with @sarahinghamofficial a PoPuLaR pArEnTiNg BlOgGeR in a very carefully worded message so they do know what’s up
Sarah was also very wise to say "me and Isla have teamed up with... *

Wise is the wrong word... Conniving

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.