The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Katrina say she cleaned their mama’s house daily?
She probably pays her for it. 3 quid an hour and a lucky dip. One day she misunderstood what a lucky dip meant and robbed some neck-layyyces out of the cookie jar.

*may or may not be a true story*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that bloody safe? All that crap in the car with Jace there? What if she had an accident?

Reactions: 2
BABY BOYS HUGE NEW MILESTONE! (SO CLEVER!!)

Views have been low recently so they need the clickbait boo boos.:rolleyes:

Lazy was up early, took the girls to school and came to the office early. She hasn't been filming at the office as it's repetitive. The ifam have been asking how things work with orders so Lazy shows us. She packs some blankets and advertises two of her products.:rolleyes:

Lazy is finished at the office and Creepy has taken the blankets to the post office. Lazy is off to see Nannar, who doesn't get out of the house since her husband died. The only time she goes out is when Lazy goes to see her.:rolleyes:

Lazy is at Nannar's house and has decided they're not going to the White Rose but has figured out somewhere to take her.:rolleyes:

Creepy is walking up the stairs. He is cleaning the house and then taking Prinny to be groomed. He has two hours before he picks up the girls so is putting on a slow cooker meal.:rolleyes:

Lazy has taken Nannar to Country Baskets. Nannar likes to collect things to put on her husband and Lazy's mum's graves. She can't walk far because her spine is crushed and her hip is damaged but it's ok... she can sit in the café upstairs. Lazy looks at some tat and things for Jace and Isla's birthdays.:rolleyes:

Off to Smyth's toys and Nannar is pushing Jace in the pinks Mini. Nannar is buying Jace a rocking Llama, the red mini and a mini piano.:rolleyes:

Lazy knocked one of Creepy's lampposts over when they left for the European Road Trip last summer. Creepy repaired it but just before Christmas a neighbour slipped on some black ice and knocked it off.:rolleyes:
Creepy was going to just leave it and do it when they moved but the new house already has lamps outside so Creepy is leaving them for the new owners but he needs to fix the broken one.:sleep:He has picked the girls up from school. The lamp breaks even more when Creepy tries to repair it. He's going to ask the buyer if three lamps is ok.:sleep:

Lazy is home after dropping Nannar off and Creepy is sweeping up in the garden. Nannar insisted on buying Jace some more toys. Creepy pretends to be pissed off.:rolleyes:

Creepy goes to pick up Prinny. She's clearly happy to have some attention. It's time for dinner. They're having fajitas. Isla tells Lazy she plaited her hair. Lazy plays with Jace's cars.:rolleyes:

Isla's world book day theme at school is Harry Potter so she has bee wanting to watch the Harry Potter movies.:sleep:

Creepy says 'tell me that doesn't look delicious' but dinner looks a bit like vomit.:sick:

Jace has thrown his dinner on the floor. Creepy makes a cup of tea. Isabelle takes her makeup off and Jace has a bath.

Jace stands up in the kitchen and takes a few steps. Creepy says he has become interested in walking today and has learnt to stand up by himself.

Creepy sits on the stairs pretending to be exhausted and says Prinny smells blueberry and looks like Pat Butcher. He is exhausted and wants to lie down having a Paddy on the floor. He tells us what time of day he is exhausted.:rolleyes:

The battery on Lazy's camera died so she is using Creepy's camera. They're about to get Jace to bed and watch Netflix with a cup of tea. They're still watching Reign but have nearly finished. Lazy is excited for Jace's birthday. Nannar wanted to buy Jace a toy jeep for 5 year olds so Isla could sit in there with him. Lazy said no but Nannar said she might not be alive then What they did buy Jace is perfect for the new house and garden.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Delicious:sick: 🤮
Capture.PNG

Been doing some research. All the toys came to over £300. Poor Nannar🙁:mad:
yejdgs.PNG
efgdhs.PNG
gjvedhjs.PNG
efgdhh.PNG
geyfdghs.PNG

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Can you imagine sliding down the stairs with a bad back?! And the heavy creepy breathing he did after made my hairs stand on air. He creeps me the duck out. Grotesque man.

Reactions: 21
We never hear of Sarah's other sister on her Dad's side anymore... I hope she has told her to keep her creepy hubby away from her! Finally someone with some sense if that's the case.

Reactions: 13
Prinny needs her tongue bleached if she had it in creepy’s mouth. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Would seriously love for someone on Twitter to catch the attention of Tom Delonge and ask what he thinks about Creepy using his name. Would absolutely destroy Creepy. 🤣
Oh you really would never get tired of smacking him with a shovel! 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Another time stamp in the comments a very very blatant one. At 23mins and it’s prinny putting her tongue in Chris’s mouth 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Makes me wonder how many of the piles of Birthday and Christmas gifts the girls get are actually brought by Nanna!
I think Sarah actually perchased the car unless I missed something but Pensioner Nanna defiantly brought the Rocker and Piano.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had some time for Esme. She was a bit of a tomboy and dared to be different to the others. Her enthusiasm was refreshing and she was genuinely fond of Prinny. Unfortunately this appears not to be the case now. The black dress and sheer tights coupled with the make up she now wears is far too old for her. It is disconcerting that she is acting up and behaving in a way demonstrated by Isabelle. Esme is only ten years old and will be of interest to the unsavoury characters lurking in their views. I hope this is nipped in the bud and she returns to her sweet old self.
Isla’s teeth have surfaced again. It’s not just the size and overbite of them, the colour is very poor. The ones immediately behind her front teeth appear discoloured/decaying. I agree with previously noted comments that she is turning into a not very pretty girl with a personality to match (call her SARAH)
Isla has a tooth out not long ago because of tooth decay AKA the kid eats all sugar and doesn’t like brushing her teeth 🤣

Call me old fashioned, having just watched Lazy’s Instagram stories, Isla is wearing some wedged sandals with sling backs. Notwithstanding they are very high wedges for a seven year old, they appear very loose and have little support. She almost fell in whilst in the house, it would be much worse on uneven ground or on the beach. Apparently they weren’t cheap - from River Island I believe (nannaaaar could have paid - it was raid the pension Monday) so why isn’t she getting substantial correctly fitted shoes from Clark’s or Start-right. It’s the same with Jace’s baby shoes and it’s highly probable his first walking shoes will be from cheap supermarket or Matalan’s
range. It really infuriates me that Madam Seacroft will sell cheap goods and grossly inflated prices to people possibly in reduced financial circumstances who might be using credit to finance their purchases. She really is an absolute disgraceful excuse of a person
Those shoes were £25 for a pair of sandals for Isla!!! They are too big and not supportive which shows when her ankles went because they are too big!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It is so weird the way Nana is never invited to their home, or rarely if ever in contact with the girls. I wonder if Creepy is the cause of this, they are one weird family that is for sure. Has her sister ever been invited to their house ?

Reactions: 25
The way Chris keeps saying ‘CLEVER BOY’ in that high pitched voice makes me gag. 🤢

It is so weird the way Nana is never invited to their home, or rarely if ever in contact with the girls. I wonder if Creepy is the cause of this, they are one weird family that is for sure. Has her sister ever been invited to their house ?
I agree! I posted about this before - that poor nana us always buying clothes and toys for kids she literally never ever sees. When was the last time she saw the girls? It’s mad.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.