The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Shellbell1471 I’m so sorry. You’ve been an absolute rock for him and you will run on Adrenaline for some time to come. Always remember we are here for you. Anytime 💗

Reactions: 9
Thursday Night in LGI your looking at 4 / 5 hours possibly longer. Chances are he went saw how busy it was and came away again !
Why would he have gone to LGI? When Esme injured her toe they took her to Wharfedale Hospital - does he have a rota of hospitals so that the staff don't get used to him and raise him as a frequent flyer?

Reactions: 13
Well views are tanking. And they will tank even more once they show the meet and greet and they are not invited to. And they they will release their new doll and a prinny dog and that will about seal the death of their channel. The ifam will see them for the deadbeats that they are and always have been.

All because Chris can’t keep it in his pants. And lazy think of the money and views you would have had if you dumbed his sorry ass when you had the chance. You would have been past the 2 mil and been able to afford your own videographer to do all the work and editing. But no you love your husband in sickness and in health. Awwwwwwwww

Reactions: 28
So he couldn't go to the cinema cos of his back, but he was able to kneel down and lie on the floor quite easily with Jace (loads of jump cuts so we didn't really see how easily though, so he thought)
twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So glad he can sit on the floor I can't even get in the floor

Reactions: 6
I mean he doesn’t even stand by you in Sickness and in Health. To think he has even shagged your sister. That’s why you can’t have joint family BBQS.

so Chris doesn’t even think of you as seconds. It’s the just legal girls, then your sister and what ever odd and ends he can get and then he goes for you.

But no you stuck by your husband. Because ?????????

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly feel so sorry for the kids. Like Lazy says though “it’s down to the parents” and they’ve just made them so spoilt and unappreciative. They’re going to grow up with so many issues and it’s horrible to see. They don’t have a normal childhood at all.

I had an advert for bad back cream "have you got a bad back ? rub this in for instant relief" even the advertisers are taking the piss out of the Ingham skater boi !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they going to film the tea party/M&G?

I’m just wandering because if there are going to be vulnerable adults as well as children will they realize they’re consenting to being pictured all over social media as well as broadcast all over YouTube.

Reactions: 11
Are they going to film the tea party/M&G?

I’m just wandering because if there are going to be vulnerable adults as well as children will they realize they’re consenting to being pictured all over social media as well as broadcast all over YouTube.
It's all weekend. I'd imagine part of the invite email had some kind of "filming will be done at this event" bit. No vlogs otherwise 🙄

• Sad
I honestly feel so sorry for the kids. Like Lazy says though “it’s down to the parents” and they’ve just made them so spoilt and unappreciative. They’re going to grow up with so many issues and it’s horrible to see. They don’t have a normal childhood at all.
It has been quite some time since the girls have had a childhood if ever they are always taken away on "surprise" holidays how they can remain surprise when they know every holiday from school and any other time they always go away to swimming pool holidays just so the vlog can be done they should think shame on themselves for doing what they do to those girls, they may think they are getting everything but its is a childhood they want and need and that can never be replaced so memories are not what they want it is the £££££££££££££ they want. Greed before need

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.