Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
I know it's too early but I'm going to do it anyway.

Ingham Family #59 Chris Ingham, string man, soft ways, suuuper fanny

1569436490332.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

ich2ux

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.21.28.png

government hooker

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.26.31.png

:*

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.29.16.png

bitsandbatss deffo going jail

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.36.10.png
Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.39.14.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Dear Sarah,

Thought "situations" didn't bother you? Thought you didn't care about any of it? Clearly that was never the case. That fake mask you have on is slipping. Even Chris was making jokes about it yesterday with the iron.

Do you think the situation is funny? Do you think that because a few very small independent businesses have sent you a couple of freebies, that everyone has forgotten everything that has happened?

Wrong.

Look at other YouTubers and influencers. Getting invited to premieres, getting good advertisement opportunities with huge brands. Getting gifted items from huge high street brands too. Hey, even Brummy Mummy gets gifted bits and bats from Matalan and Claire's.

Does that make you feel a little jealous? I'm sure it does. We know how bitter of a person you can be. You can see the same streak of jealousy in the youngest daughter unfortunately.

Worst thing is - your life could have continued as normal. You could have continued with film premieres, big advertising campaigns, freebie holidays (to decent destinations), the lot. You could have had it all.

But you chose that creepy, cheating, predatory husband of yours instead. Let's use his words shall we. No, not drop that towel and resend. Nobody needs to see that. His words:

You fool.

You've destroyed your children's lives by staying with that creep. Your eldest daughter is a nervous wreck 24/7, and doesn't even want to be at school because of it. You've now - or so it seems - stopped going to dance. So the little ounce of normality Isabelle had is now totally gone. You've also stopped swimming for the younger two. Isla probably could have done with continuing just a little bit longer to get her confidence up.

But back to the matter in hand. You - thinking you're cool, clever and above everyone else - posting public Facebook statuses for the attention of us "haters" and "trolls". Surely that would cause more harm to your so called harassment claim with the police. Baiting people? Wanting those you claim to be "after you" to see these posts?

No judge will ever take your case seriously - because you've been just as bad as those you claim to be "trolls", and those you claim are harassing you. And don't worry, darling. There's plenty of screenshots on here and elsewhere to show exactly how you and your weirdo husband have reacted and even started some of the issues.

Sarah, you're fucked. Your YouTube "career" is fucked. Your marriage is fucked. You've well and truly fucked up your kids. You're just a nasty, bitter old lady who can't handle looking at other people's successes.

Side notes for her next rant:

- Nobody is jealous of you or wants your life. You have nothing that anyone would want.

- I swear like a trooper. But not in a public setting (as myself) when I know I have a business and reputation to uphold. You keep shooting yourself in the foot by making sweary posts public. Imagine the amount of child fans looking at your Facebook and coming across a bunch of swear words. You might allow your kids to swear, but not everyone does.

- Try not going as red as a tomato in your next rant. And try not using bitchy eyes. It might come across as more sincere that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
‘We didn’t video our wedding and that’s the biggest regret I have in my entire life.’

Seriously Chris? That’s your biggest regret? You can’t think of anything you might regret more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

thegreencow

VIP Member
Just something to consider Sarah before you moan about Isabelle not feeling well. Have you thought that maybe she is being bullied because of your nonce of a husband and does not want to be at school? Pretty sure if I was in that situation I would rather be at home too. Maybe sit down with your daughter and actually speak to her for once.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

lemonandlime

VIP Member
"Obviously never ever leave your baby on your own when they're eating..."
But leaving him on his own on a beach in a foreign country is totally fine, of course.

Honestly Sarah, people want your baby-led-weaning tips as much as they want to smell your husband's beanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I love how Chris joked that Sarah might divorce him for deleting footage? Dude. She didn't even divorce you for sexting underage girls, cheating and the beanie smell. I think you're good. Unfortunately. :sick: 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 52

moimoi

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to talk about how disturbing Creepy 'massaging' Lazy's head was?

sa.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Hatshepsut

This made me smile, Rich Breeds is now receiving encouragement on his own Instagram from one of Creepy’s biggest fans/trolls on how to be as good as the boy wonder himself. I bet he’s chuffed to bits (and bats) at this. 😆

70BCE4B9-FF66-4506-A94C-9A9A905C5C03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Hatshepsut

I think he's a product of his parents. It seems like dragon Jane has 'babied' him all his life, so he knows he can do and say whatever he wants because Mummy will come to his rescue no matter what.
You’re right there, he’s a narcissistic mummy’s boy.
Good old Jane will mop her big lad’s fevered brow, she’ll give him medicine for his poorly throat and even chaperone his lazy-arsed wife around the shops, so that he can go about his own sleazy business.

On top of all that she will only tell ONE person that he’s had it away with a young fan, in a local Hotel.

She might as well have stood in the middle of the White Rose Shopping centre, ringing a Town Crier’s bell and shouting a proclamation to the good people of Leeds. 🤦🏻‍♀️
“O’yeah, O’yeah, O’yeah”
“Gather round all citizens and let it be known that my fine, loyal boy is not a pervy creep and only once gave in to temptation and strayed from the righteous path and into the Ibis.
He is a good hard-working family man who slaves all day so that his wife can shop constantly for ye olde bits and bats. Also, let one and all appreciate him for his magnificent prowess on the blades and his strapping 6ft Physique and thick, flowing, raven locks” 😆😆

It’s not really difficult to see where Creepy got his brains and his morals from in that family. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hatshepsut

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 'Weetabic' WTF

Does she actually think one Weetabix is a 'Weetabic' when it's the name of the brand 🤦‍♀️

What a donkey
I wasn’t even going to bother with tonight’s vlog but this Weetabick comment was just too tempting. I thought maybe she had simply said it once and it was a mistake but no 3 times we heard about Jace and his Weetabick.

I can’t wait until Isla asks for one of her many chocolate snacks and Lazy gives her the choice of either a Mars bar or a Twick. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

ThatMrsB

Just seen Chris in Morrisons.. only spotted him because of his bright pink Ingham Family backpack 🤮. The beanie was still on so it must not be wash day today!

• Haha
  • Sick