The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can quite easily get rings resized too plenty of people do.
I’ve not watched but is Chris actually pretending his got snapped whilst skating?? Didn’t it go awol that day he went out on his own in Amsterdam??
Oh yes, was it Amsterdam? I'm sure he removed it whilst they were on holiday. I'm sure he'd have mentioned it at the time if he'd broken it skating. He'd be showing off how HARD & SAVAGE he blades the rails 'on the daily'. Lazy makes a big deal of the size of blueberries, so I can't imagine why Creepy wouldn't have been shouting from the rooftops about annihilating his ring.

Reactions: 9
What sort of Christmas cracker, Matalan-inspired, Gerald Ratner utter piece of shite ring did Chris have that it 'snapped' when he fell off his skates? Even his bleeping fingers didn't snap so I call bullshit on that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Er, didn't Chris tells us a few weeks ago, that his ring didnt fit because he thought he'd broken his wrist/hand skating?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Er, didn't Chris tells us a few weeks ago, that his ring didnt fit because he thought he'd broken his wrist/hand skating?
Another reason he’s up late. Writing the scripts to all the bullshit stories they they tell (while trolling around looking for some fresh young girls )

Reactions: 10
Oh yes, was it Amsterdam? I'm sure he removed it whilst they were on holiday. I'm sure he'd have mentioned it at the time if he'd broken it skating. He'd be showing off how HARD & SAVAGE he blades the rails 'on the daily'. Lazy makes a big deal of the size of blueberries, so I can't imagine why Creepy wouldn't have been shouting from the rooftops about annihilating his ring.
Yeah sure people on here said that he went home from skating in Amsterdam without it on.

I’m SURE they have an advertisement type deal with places like that range/b and m.... why does Sarah go through every item like she’s promoting them.

Where’s this big skate video that is due this week??

Reactions: 6
When Creepy said Sarah took her wedding ring off when she was pregnant because her fingers were swollen, and it still doesn’t fit... Poor Lazy, 6 months on and still swollen from all that sugar she doesn’t eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At this stage it seems their vlog titles and content are purely for the pleasure of TattleLife. They are so involved in what the ‘haterz’ have to say, they are forgetting why they should be vlogging and who for. No wonder their channel is nose diving 💩
Their content is 80% for the benefit of Tattle, 20% plugging pop sockets and 100% bullshit 😂😂

Lazy dishing out weaning advice, thinking she's Anabel Karmel. Piss off 😂😂

And was the 'bag of laughs' really that cacklesome?

The awkward forced affection :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Isabelle moving rooms because Jace is keeping her up?
The way Sarah kept banging on about having the sofa bed moved to Isabelle's room, I think the real reason is so Creepy can sleep in there without being caught by the girls. Keep up appearances for their sake.

• Wow
Absolutely no need to bring up the rings. Only done it for the title and to try to shut us up.

Mcdonalds drink for Isla after school. More sugar.

Poor Isabelle looked so bored whilst Chris was telling the story about the rings. She had to keep looking back to see where the girls were too. Great parenting Creepy.

Reactions: 10
Seeing as Chris and Sarah like to respond to our comments on here. Should we set them up a few questions that they can answer on the vlogs?

I'll begin:

1. Where does Creepy really go when he goes skating? And will you ever address the allegations as truth? Or will you just leave your buddy Lorraine to expose you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Creepy said Sarah took her wedding ring off when she was pregnant because her fingers were swollen, and it still doesn’t fit... Poor Lazy, 6 months on and still swollen from all that sugar she doesn’t eat.
Regarding Lazy's ring, I seem to remember her mentioning it last summer in the heatwave - before she was pregnant - saying the heat had made her fingers puff up. Anyone remember that? It was after the scandal of Creepy's messages broke. Someone say they remember that?

Edit: I mean, she was possibly JUST pregnant but Creepy had just been exposed, the ring was whipped off, and she said it was just the heatwave.

Reactions: 13
You can always tell when someone is telling porkies because they go into so much detail.

Good day at work yesterday, Chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #59 Take pretty dog Chris Ingham to hospital and remove cushion wool from anus

If that’s too long then:

The Ingham Family #59 Take Chris to hospital and remove cushion wool from anus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Regarding Lazy's ring, I seem to remember her mentioning it last summer in the heatwave - before she was pregnant - saying the heat had made her fingers puff up. Anyone remember that? It was after the scandal of Creepy's messages broke. Someone say they remember that?

Edit: I mean, she was possibly JUST pregnant but Creepy had just been exposed, the ring was whipped off, and she said it was just the heatwave.
Yep, I remember

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep, I remember
She wore her ring to bleat on about their spangly limited edition 1 million subscriber merch, they hit 1 million, Jess private messaged her about Chris, Sarah blocked her and then the ring was gone. That's how I remember it.

Reactions: 17
Anyone seen JaackMates new video? Made a slight comment about Chris and the tea parties 😂
I kind of feel like Jack is just using this for cheap laughs now. He’s well aware of what’s gone on and instead of making a video/tweeting and getting the message out further, he’s making one liners in random videos.
No better than any of the small channels that jumped on the bandwagon in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.