The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pop sockets on the ifam store are now called phone sockets! Have they changed it? I’m sure they were called pop sockets yesterday? 🧐
I bet they got a very lot legal letter from Pop Sockets very real legal team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This made me smile, Rich Breeds is now receiving encouragement on his own Instagram from one of Creepy’s biggest fans/trolls on how to be as good as the boy wonder himself. I bet he’s chuffed to bits (and bats) at this. 😆

70BCE4B9-FF66-4506-A94C-9A9A905C5C03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m sure they must be sponsored by Morrison’s they are never out of place!!
They mention it on every vlog.

Maybe they have a minimum amount of times they need to mention/Visit Morrison’s in a week!! If not it’s the most bizarre daily content!!

Is Morrisons even the closest supermarket to them??
Theres morrisons or sainsburys close by!

Reactions: 3
Forgive me in saying tonights vlog was alright. Sarah chopping up fruit and veg because she recognises her girls enjoy eating it but go for the quicker unhealthy option, Sarah and Izzy having a laugh, the girls singing and dancing...though I thought the weetabix was stuffing left over from dinner, how do you feed wet weetabix to a baby without a spoon? It didnt look dry.
Some people criticise them for unhealthy eating, then criticise them for healthy eating, gotta remember the cause
I enjoy seeing the girls happy. I personally think they are sweet considering the psychological distress and confusion that they went through.

Yes I know im obsessed with height but if Sarahs 5', then Izzy will only be 5'2 or 3, which isnt tall. Id say Sarahs 5'2 or 3 and Izzy going onto 5'4/5.

Is Chris actually short? I always though he was massive, from when he vlogs around the house his head is very close to the doorframe top

Yes I know im obsessed with height but if Sarahs 5', then Izzy will only be 5'2 or 3, which isnt tall. Id say Sarahs 5'2 or 3 and Izzy going onto 5'4/5.

Is Chris actually short? I always though he was massive, from when he vlogs around the house his head is very close to the doorframe top

Reactions: 7
These two definitely on their way out, and I am LIVING for it.

About bleeping time.

Nonce and none-enabler CIAOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Listening to Sarah get excited over tick boxes on a notepad 🙄 looks like this office is going to be her playing boss lady with pretty rose gold pens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This made me smile, Rich Breeds is now receiving encouragement on his own Instagram from one of Creepy’s biggest fans/trolls on how to be as good as the boy wonder himself. I bet he’s chuffed to bits (and bats) at this. 😆

View attachment 45646
Does anyone else read macys messages in their head in a Thai accent? Or is that just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else read macys messages in their head in a Thai accent? Or is that just me?
Slavic for me ever since they said their dog was called Marek (though now renamed in honour of the Inghams). Reminds me a bit of 'The Artist formerly known as Prince' - The Dog formerly known as Marek'.

Who irons trackie bottoms? Weirdo.
Well at least we now know how they fucked up the iron - melted red nylon/crimplene.

1569964193576.png
1569964221952.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Forgive me in saying tonights vlog was alright. Sarah chopping up fruit and veg because she recognises her girls enjoy eating it but go for the quicker unhealthy option, Sarah and Izzy having a laugh, the girls singing and dancing...though I thought the weetabix was stuffing left over from dinner, how do you feed wet weetabix to a baby without a spoon? It didnt look dry.
Some people criticise them for unhealthy eating, then criticise them for healthy eating, gotta remember the cause
I enjoy seeing the girls happy. I personally think they are sweet considering the psychological distress and confusion that they went through.

I asked the same question about their height, someone said Chris was around 5ft7/8.

I agree with the entire post entirely. Chris is an absolute loser, but I worry so much about the kids in this family. As long as they are happy, I don’t care. Can you imagine your Dads stupid mistake being everywhere on the internet?

Reactions: 10
Lazy with her tits out on IG Stories. Cheers, now I’m going to have nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lazy with her tits out on IG Stories. Cheers, now I’m going to have nightmares.
You just know that she whacked him on the boob quickly, took 2x10 second Instagram stories, whacked him straight off again.

"Chris! Feed him a bottle! I'm off to bed to read Tattle! You're doing the school run in the morning... Again... As usual... I've put your jooovet in the playroom"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.