The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat cucumber skin...

Now begins the skin or not the skin comments 🤣
Do you eat it in a chair, do you eat it everywhere? Does the chair have wheels that go front and back? Do you eat them for a snack? Sorry 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
im howling laughing again you all never fail to brighten up my day , keep em coming

haha my friends mum and dad where called Rosie and Jim and for the older people amongst us her nan and grandad where George and Mildred
That's awesome. With grandkids called Bill and Ben by any chance?

Just catching up on twitter as I haven’t been on in a few days..have you seen what the daughter of Smug Sarah has been sent? It’s honestly vile that people in cahoots with the Ingham’s are capable of this yet there is a police investigation about trolling on a forum from them? No words really..
I've just looked as you mentioned it. I'm speechless. If this does have anything to do with our very own bombay bad boi then wow. Atleast from the other days vlog we know he knows the way to the cop shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Increasingly desperate to revisit It's a Small World and Cinderella's Castle, Chris 'Yarny' Ingham exits the plane prematurely in order to evade passport control.

1569446702761.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Increasingly desperate to revisit It's a Small World and Cinderella's Castle, Chris 'Yarny' Ingham exits the plane prematurely in order to evade passport control.

View attachment 44049
I'm unsure I will EVER be able to unsee this! THANK YOU haha

Sarah's first day at the office

Just found out what Christopher's day job is... We all know how he loves a Costa... Even when his wife is in the midst of giving birth to his only second son

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Isabelle had spent the whole day before yesterday in the medic room I think that's what Sarah called it - it just made me worry that maybe she is being picked on or something is happening at school for her to want to stay in a medic room or come home I think Sarah should be concerned something is going on at school.

Another thing I noticed when Sarah said I don't like giving the kids Lolly's - Isla just looked at her like this is news to me we have them all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Isabelle had spent the whole day before yesterday in the medic room I think that's what Sarah called it - it just made me worry that maybe she is being picked on or something is happening at school for her to want to stay in a medic room or come home I think Sarah should be concerned something is going on at school.

Another thing I noticed when Sarah said I don't like giving the kids Lolly's - Isla just looked at her like this is news to me we have them all the time.
Isla is constantly sucking on a lolly. There's a big box of them on the kitchen counter!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Also found it strange that they rang home cause she had a headache? I’m sure at school they were allowed to administer pain relief like paracetamol. I’m sure at my school I’d have been given 2 and sent to my next class😂. I think Sarah knew that she wasn’t actually unwell, she said Isabelle came out of school ‘tearful’, if I was her I’d be wondering what was REALLY upsetting her?

Reactions: 24
That is actually disgusting. Who sends that to 13 year old. bleeping vile, the inghams really a piece of tit
Hopefully the friend who thought it important enough to contact him and tell him about the Halo Mobile Valeting twitter account nothing-burger will contact him again. I’m sure he’d be as keen to condemn this behaviour.

Reactions: 10
That's awesome. With grandkids called Bill and Ben by any chance?

I've just looked as you mentioned it. I'm speechless. If this does have anything to do with our very own bombay bad boi then wow. Atleast from the other days vlog we know he knows the way to the cop shop
Now having Grandkids called Bill and ben would have been hilarious, we used to sing the theme tune to Rosie and Jim and always asked her nan if she had a frilly nightie haha, on a more serious note that was appalling what happened to Eleanor and I bet we know who is behind it

Are unique fam doing something about that letter? Obviously could be anyone but didn't someone post something about Shortle trying to get her address - or was that someone else? I'm completely confused by how this is now panning out, it just gets worse weekly.
I actually thought it was that Shortle woman she seems dead set on getting peoples addresses for things and she would do anything for the Inghams shes becoming chief troll of trollsville

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now having Grandkids called Bill and ben would have been hilarious, we used to sing the theme tune to Rosie and Jim and always asked her nan if she had a frilly nightie haha, on a more serious note that was appalling what happened to Eleanor and I bet we know who is behind it

I actually thought it was that Shortle woman she seems dead set on getting peoples addresses for things and she would do anything for the Inghams shes becoming chief troll of trollsville
And she seems to have people under surveillance in her shop and loves posting it online🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A school wouldn't send you home for a headache.

I love how Sarah said Jace hasn't had cheese before, wasn't his first food a cheese breadstick? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also found it strange that they rang home cause she had a headache? I’m sure at school they were allowed to administer pain relief like paracetamol. I’m sure at my school I’d have been given 2 and sent to my next class😂. I think Sarah knew that she wasn’t actually unwell, she said Isabelle came out of school ‘tearful’, if I was her I’d be wondering what was REALLY upsetting her?
I was "sick" a lot too when copping tit from other students.
I know it's probably pretty likely that she's being bullied due to her family but I really hope this isn't the case. That poor girl must have the weight of the world on her shoulders. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.21.28.png

government hooker

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.26.31.png

:*

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.29.16.png

bitsandbatss deffo going jail

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.36.10.png
Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 01.39.14.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Serious question.... are there any family vloggers that are “normal”? I’ve watched a few vlogs ie LeBrant family,Taina Licciardo-toivola,Kyler and Mad, and they all seem to be trying to show how normal they are! Am I missing watching something that doesn’t involve sleezy males, families with 10 children who are home schooled/educated, or self promoting /flogging off merch that is overpriced.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just something to consider Sarah before you moan about Isabelle not feeling well. Have you thought that maybe she is being bullied because of your nonce of a husband and does not want to be at school? Pretty sure if I was in that situation I would rather be at home too. Maybe sit down with your daughter and actually speak to her for once.
I think that would be a very sensible thing to do due to the fact that kids look for something like her step-dad carry on so they can bullie someone and that well may be the answer to the fact Issy is having the headaches so she can get to stay at home nothing to do with home schooling as she is now getting into a year where she has to work hard in order to get good grades

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.