The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found the song they referenced on the past two vlogs 'Boom Boom Boom' by the Outhere Brothers. The lyrics of the song aren't really appropriate for a family-friendly channel and the band's other songs sound weird from the lyrics, to say the least: 'Pass the Toilet Paper' and 'Fuk U in the Ass' really stood out! :eek:
I loves that song as a kid. Well the radio versoin anyway The full songs pretty dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This vlog title isn't as bad as the cream pie title. But definitely close.

Getting those internal doors fixed ready to sell up.

Who irons trackie bottoms? Weirdo.

Weetabic? 🤨

Chris is going out doing more "skating work". The way Sarah kept saying Chris is late for his job and he won't be back till like 9pm. Oh come on, he must be working in McDonald's drive thru or something. There's no way he's off skating.

Sarah wants to go to WH Smith or Paperchase for stationery. Poor Isabelle got b&m tat.

"It amazes me how people can handmake actual full outfits like this" - how the duck to you think your clothes were made, Sarah?! Matalan just clicks their fingers and they appear like magic?! 🤦

They don't like to do dinner before 6 because everyone is starving again by 8. Isla should be in bed by 8! Confirmation of their late nights. It's no wonder you've got social services ringing. Probably concerned teachers because Isla is knackered at school.

Jace confined to his high chair again. He's 6 months old - he should be on the floor, rolling around the place, even crawling or getting ready to crawl. On his hands and knees doing the whole rocking back and forth thing they do before they can crawl. He should be sitting up playing with his toys.... Come on Sarah, sort your tit out.

Clearly those carrot batons (seriously, love, you can chop your own rather than buying pre-packaged crap all the time) weren't steamed/boiled before being given to Jace 🙄

Jace isn't in the best of moods because he's done eating and wants to get out the highchair. Jesus Christ, do we have to do all your parenting for you?

Sarah trying to be a Pinterest mum chopping up a bit of fruit and veg.

Chris and Sarah trying the whole affection thing again. We're still not buying it.

--- Skipped a bunch of it because it was so boring ---

POP SOCKETS! She said pop sockets on the vlog 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whilst I don't think they're good parents, I can't see exactly what people would report them to social services for (and this is no way sticking up for them, just genuinely wondering)
From a professional point of view, the only concerns I would have is pulling the kids out of school for holidays but the biggest is that Isabelle isn’t Chris’s biological daughter, and that he was texting young girls.

Reactions: 9
From a professional point of view, the only concerns I would have is pulling the kids out of school for holidays but the biggest is that Isabelle isn’t Chris’s biological daughter, and that he was texting young girls.
You don't have concerns with the food they feed Jace or the whole beach incident?

You don't have concerns with the food they feed Jace or the whole beach incident?
Sorry feeding my own child while typing.

The beach incident is definitely a safeguarding issue. I was referred to safeguarding when my son fell off the changing table! I went to A&E (at the hospital I’m a nurse at!) and a student nurse referred me to safeguarding. I’d be surprised if this didn’t happen.

Food... are we talking about when Lazy didn’t feed him or now that she’s feeding him tit?

I’m sure the Inghams are known to their health visiting teams. I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I was referred because of the commando roll off the change table and again when I was undergoing treatment and had surgery.

Reactions: 1
Sorry feeding my own child while typing.

The beach incident is definitely a safeguarding issue. I was referred to safeguarding when my son fell off the changing table! I went to A&E (at the hospital I’m a nurse at!) and a student nurse referred me to safeguarding. I’d be surprised if this didn’t happen.

Food... are we talking about when Lazy didn’t feed him or now that she’s feeding him tit?

I’m sure the Inghams are known to their health visiting teams. I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I was referred because of the commando roll off the change table and again when I was undergoing treatment and had surgery.
I'm sorry to hear that, I imagine babies rolling of changing tables is probably quite common.
I can't imagine babies being left on beaches is 😂.

I meant the food now, the high salt food ect

Reactions: 5
I really can’t stand the way they leave Jace in his high chair he is so fed up ! I knew it would be the new baby jail 😒
And she’s only just realised the saying is bits and bobs not bits and bats 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think that SS are aware of the issues feeding Jace, why all of a sudden is she organising fruit and veg for easy use. Btw I would wash the containers before popping in the fridge as you never know who’s hand’s have handled them 🤢 Poor child never has any tummy time or time to roll on the floor (mind you there isn’t much room!) Car seat, high chair or pram seat. What happened to the jumperoo? Too expensive or waiting for family and IFAM to gift it to you? What a sad state of affairs if you feel the need to go to a shop every single day as you have nothing better to do...Try cooking recipes at home to feed you all healthy meals! And I don’t buy creepy skating all day again..but don’t have a minute to do anything other than work! Hmmm

Reactions: 13
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 'Weetabic' WTF

Does she actually think one Weetabix is a 'Weetabic' when it's the name of the brand 🤦‍♀️

What a donkey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sure they must be sponsored by Morrison’s they are never out of place!!
They mention it on every vlog.

Maybe they have a minimum amount of times they need to mention/Visit Morrison’s in a week!! If not it’s the most bizarre daily content!!

Is Morrisons even the closest supermarket to them??

Didnt someone on here suggest she puts a towel under jaces high chair to help the mess 😂

Shes only gone and bladddy done it 😉
I said that the other day when there was the story when he’d chucked the bowl on the floor.. like congrats it’s better buT a towel is still very small? Like ridiculous🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
You're correct. They've not changed the descriptions on the Instagram posts yet though.

But don't worry - good old IFAM never fail to let us down. Someone tagged the IFAM store in this not so long ago 😉 proving they've changed the description.

Also, just needed to add my internet history from yesterday (when I reported them to the pop socket people).

Bless them, thinking they are one step ahead. Why don't you just come and say hi, Chris and Sarah? 😉
Have you ordered a plop socket? Do enlighten us, when the package arrives, as to why the P&P is a whopping £4.50 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They will want to be upsides with the Fiz Fam as they travel all the time so Lazy will want to do this and hope that all is forgotten once they move away however Creepy cant help himself now and it will all start again no matter where they move to. Would hate to have a life like that and a husband that I cant trust out with other females when he should be doing some other types of jobs !
Me too

Looks like in the newest sassybelle video they were filming inside a disabled access changing room. Gotta have enough room to get that vlog content, eh? Classy as always 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 'Weetabic' WTF

Does she actually think one Weetabix is a 'Weetabic' when it's the name of the brand 🤦‍♀️

What a donkey
I wasn’t even going to bother with tonight’s vlog but this Weetabick comment was just too tempting. I thought maybe she had simply said it once and it was a mistake but no 3 times we heard about Jace and his Weetabick.

I can’t wait until Isla asks for one of her many chocolate snacks and Lazy gives her the choice of either a Mars bar or a Twick. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So how long do we think this chopping up fifty pots of fruit will continue for ? One vlog? Two ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think that SS are aware of the issues feeding Jace, why all of a sudden is she organising fruit and veg for easy use. Btw I would wash the containers before popping in the fridge as you never know who’s hand’s have handled them 🤢 Poor child never has any tummy time or time to roll on the floor (mind you there isn’t much room!) Car seat, high chair or pram seat. What happened to the jumperoo? Too expensive or waiting for family and IFAM to gift it to you? What a sad state of affairs if you feel the need to go to a shop every single day as you have nothing better to do...Try cooking recipes at home to feed you all healthy meals! And I don’t buy creepy skating all day again..but don’t have a minute to do anything other than work! Hmmm
To be fair she did look like she was wiping them out before she put food in.

Reactions: 3
Chris has been filming for a skater that’s on Facebook called Rich Breeds ( well I say filming for him you can see Chris at the bottom of the railings on one shot it looks like he’s just trying to hangout with the big boys 😂)
interesting watching as it’s shows how tit Chris is at skating and how good the others are !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.