The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No coat, no raincover, just a wet blanket (and I’m not talking about creepy’s mode of fore play either 🤢) Oh Lazy you obviously are having insecurities just now but dressing like the girls isn’t going to help..or maybe it will! I see the plan now!

Oh you’ve caught her sex face bang on! Or maybe that’s the face she makes when she realises she can go to Matalan for the fourth time in a week! What a life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've no idea why they have two stores. It's ever since the flogging stuff from the attic came about

Is this what you're looking for?
Tat tat and more tat

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting how celebrities do ‘Celebrities Read Mean Tweets’ and make light of the situation but influencers accuse everyone with even a vaguely negative opinion of “trolling” them and threaten to get the police involved [emoji2370] It just screams of having a very high opinion of yourself.
The Eh Bee Family laughs at them too. People who can't even handle constructive criticism should not be remotely in the public eye.
I think part of it is that they block people who don't blow sunshine and rainbows up their asses, so eventually, that's all they see. And they start to believe it, because for a lot of these "influencers", critical thinking skills aren't their strong suit. So it becomes a vicious cycle: all they see is how wonderful they are, and what amazing parents, and they start to believe it, and they keep blocking people who are "haters", even though it's not always even mean comments. Their fans, who can't think critically either, defend them against anyone who says anything remotely negative "If you don't like them, don't watch!" Which is hilarious for two reasons- if everyone who disagrees with anything they do doesn't watch, they're going to keep losing subscribers. You can like someone and still not like something that they do (although that isn't the case here). So again, they believe that their tit smells like roses, and they keep seeing nothing but positive comments, so all of us must just be jealous haters.
I for one am not jealous at ALL. Wouldn't want to be married to a hygiene deficient (alleged) online groomer and adulterer, who thinks he's living in an Avril Lavigne song, and depend on pedophiles to watch videos of my "6 year Old Cream Pie" for a living. Nope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What on earth was the head massaging all about? I'm not sure their pre teen viewers need to see that. Wonder if he used those seductive moves in the Ibis

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Eh Bee Family laughs at them too. People who can't even handle constructive criticism should not be remotely in the public eye.
I think part of it is that they block people who don't blow sunshine and rainbows up their asses, so eventually, that's all they see. And they start to believe it, because for a lot of these "influencers", critical thinking skills aren't their strong suit. So it becomes a vicious cycle: all they see is how wonderful they are, and what amazing parents, and they start to believe it, and they keep blocking people who are "haters", even though it's not always even mean comments. Their fans, who can't think critically either, defend them against anyone who says anything remotely negative "If you don't like them, don't watch!" Which is hilarious for two reasons- if everyone who disagrees with anything they do doesn't watch, they're going to keep losing subscribers. You can like someone and still not like something that they do (although that isn't the case here). So again, they believe that their tit smells like roses, and they keep seeing nothing but positive comments, so all of us must just be jealous haters.
I for one am not jealous at ALL. Wouldn't want to be married to a hygiene deficient (alleged) online groomer and adulterer, who thinks he's living in an Avril Lavigne song, and depend on pedophiles to watch videos of my "6 year Old Cream Pie" for a living. Nope.

. SM-G960U .
I read that as the hygiene deficient part being the alleged bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s Sarah’s Facebook guys?
Can’t seem, to find it
Sarah Louise Ingham

Someone has definitely pissed on their chips this weekend, going by her public, vocal ‘don’t give a tit’ I would say they’ve finally accepted that their ridiculous and arrogant ‘harassment claim’ is never going to happen.

Oh and maybe discovering that they can’t supersede copyright law with their ridiculously overpriced fake sockets.

Pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I laugh so much when they claim we're jealous. I cannot stress enough how not jealous I am. Not even deep down. There is literally nothing they have or are or do that I want. Jealous [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Lit-tralee [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 days after Sarah saying she can’t justify buying Jace a big coat because he’s never out in the cold, he’s out in the cold?

I’d expect nothing more from a mother who can’t justify buying her child a coat. And she wonders why ss are on their case? 🤦‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sarah talking about the couple she just saw on a first date
Chris “sod doing all that again”

Yeah, we know you do all your hook ups via social media Chris.
Less awkward isn’t it......bar the wife at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just like to pay myself on the back for knowing that Sunday dinner Jace was eating at an ungodly hour was from a carvery. I did however get it wrong, it wasn't a Toby.
Is that a Wetherspoons plate I spy?

Did anyone do a recap of the vlg or was it so mind-numbingly boring there was nothing to comment on 🤷‍♀️ Admittedly, I may have missed it whilst I was cyber-wandering round the badly laid out crap in the various ifam stores.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if another little Ingham will appear in 9 months 😂
God help the universe if this happens. Sarah no amount of babies is going to bump you past that 1.2M subs mark.Although it would be comedy gold if it turned out to bite them in the arse and she birthed triplets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.