The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of feel like Jack is just using this for cheap laughs now. He’s well aware of what’s gone on and instead of making a video/tweeting and getting the message out further, he’s making one liners in random videos.
No better than any of the small channels that jumped on the bandwagon in my opinion.
He’s too scared of getting a Levi’s letter

He’s backed off a lot on all youtubers lately

Reactions: 7
Seeing as Chris and Sarah like to respond to our comments on here. Should we set them up a few questions that they can answer on the vlogs?

I'll begin:

1. Where does Creepy really go when he goes skating? And will you ever address the allegations as truth? Or will you just leave your buddy Lorraine to expose you?
No more like his mummy will expose him

Reactions: 4
Regarding Lazy's ring, I seem to remember her mentioning it last summer in the heatwave - before she was pregnant - saying the heat had made her fingers puff up. Anyone remember that? It was after the scandal of Creepy's messages broke. Someone say they remember that?

Edit: I mean, she was possibly JUST pregnant but Creepy had just been exposed, the ring was whipped off, and she said it was just the heatwave.
I remember. It was when they ran away to the forest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm unsure I will EVER be able to unsee this! THANK YOU haha

Sarah's first day at the office

Just found out what Christopher's day job is... We all know how he loves a Costa... Even when his wife is in the midst of giving birth to his only second son
🤣🤣🤣HIS ONLY SECOND SON🤣🤣🤣🤣I’M DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don't get is why she's giving her thousands of pre teens advice on blw anyway 🤔because 7 year olds really need to know, stupid woman.
maybe for all their baby Jace dolls they have purchased

I remember. It was when they ran away to the forest
she didn't have her ring on back in Majorca because she said it was Billy Boioi ling and it made her fingers swell

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The way Sarah kept banging on about having the sofa bed moved to Isabelle's room, I think the real reason is so Creepy can sleep in there without being caught by the girls. Keep up appearances for their sake.
[/QUOTE

I thought the same thing.

Reactions: 2
Lots of signs blurred out on their walk today by the canal, anyone know why?

Reactions: 7
Brilliant parenting yet again- both of them were outside, Lazy laughing like a hyena at a Christmas thing for creepys car. Where is Jace.... sitting in the middle of the kitchen in his high chair ALONE!!! Creepy goes back in to the house, Lazy behind him to the kitchen then the 3 girls walk in to the kitchen behind her. Jace still sitting there quite obvious he has been there by himself when they were outside! Then she has the hard neck to give BLW advice!! How about keeping your baby safe first!!

Another Wednesday the girls haven’t been at dance, so looks like they aren’t going back. Fees too expensive now she has her super office to pay for.

So click bait was lard arse fell while skating and snapped his ring! Going to treat themselves to new expensive ones! Seriously how many teeny bopper ifam care about rings.
With no trust you can buy as many rings as you like it will mean nothing. Theres no going back on what creepy has done.

Reactions: 15
He’s high if he thinks for a moment a soul believes that he fell on his ass and broke a solid ring. What was it made of? Tinfoil? The lies they make up are so hilarious because I can smell the bullshit a mile away.
Let’s do a count down to these surprise rings they are allegedly getting each other.. they’ll probably hope everyone forgets..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so when your business is daily vlogging and filming. Why would you not empty your card every day or make a copy of it before you start filming something else on it.
He"filmed" so much yesterday andalso did edit the vlog during the night cause he allways do why not copy over to a harddrive for safe keeping instead of putting it in the camera and start a hole newvlog.. and delete it.
Reason why he did not film skating yesterday that perv. so he needed a good excuse.
Maybe because he realised that we would get a good look into what’s hiding in the garage 😂🧐. All the toys those girls get at Xmas and birthdays, that are seen once and then disappear 😉

Here’s a suggestion for Xmas Lazy, buy the two youngest girls a playhouse to put in the backyard to store all the crap you give them! Try donating the tit they don’t play with to a worthy charity instead of flogging it on eBay. 🤬😡

Reactions: 8
Maybe because he realised that we would get a good look into what’s hiding in the garage 😂🧐. All the toys those girls get at Xmas and birthdays, that are seen once and then disappear 😉

Here’s a suggestion for Xmas Lazy, buy the two youngest girls a playhouse to put in the backyard to store all the crap you give them! Try donating the tit they don’t play with to a worthy charity instead of flogging it on eBay. 🤬😡
I have never seen a back garden so empty they have 4 kids and not one slide it’s not like they don’t have the money to buy any think

Reactions: 16
I have never seen a back garden so empty they have 4 kids and not one slide it’s not like they don’t have the money to buy any think
We all know how lazy they are, would take to much effort to plant a tree or cost too much to buy play equipment, must be waiting for someone to gift it to them 🤬😡

Reactions: 5
We all know how lazy they are, would take to much effort to plant a tree or cost too much to buy play equipment, must be waiting for someone to gift it to them 🤬😡
I think they will be waiting along time to have some think like that gifted 😂 they had more in there garden in the old house of what I could see and had least money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I actually think Chris is bi polar, either that or he gets high as a kite sometimes. Even he can't believe the grandiose bullshit he comes out with?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think Chris is bi polar, either that or he gets high as a kite sometimes. Even he can't believe the grandiose bullshit he comes out with?
I think he's a product of his parents. It seems like dragon Jane has 'babied' him all his life, so he knows he can do and say whatever he wants because Mummy will come to his rescue no matter what.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.