The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still struggling with the "being on there phones" and "you're phone"
The person has a point, but damn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How incredibly sad on Sarah's instastory. Jace is playing with Jane and there is a camera set up in front of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Chris seemed sadder about his iron breaking than his uncle dying #sorrynotsorry

Oh, I might get arrested for saying that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the story about the iron was made up, look how clean it is,, your iron gets dust and hairs in it, and after 12 years it's fuckin spotless inside, bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Chris in Morrisons.. only spotted him because of his bright pink Ingham Family backpack 🤮. The beanie was still on so it must not be wash day today!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Just seen Chris in Morrisons.. only spotted him because of his bright pink Ingham Family backpack 🤮. The beanie was still on so it must not be wash day today!
Every town has its oddball 'characters' I suppose 😕 We used to have one that walked around with a wooden tennis racquet under his arm and one bollock hanging out.

It didn't look like he was vlogging. Seemed frustrated at the self serve checkout 😂
Needed staff to take the security tag off Lazy's Baileys 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just on the note of their socialblade and overall views, they have
how can they have views if the vlog is not even up for tonight at the point you are talking about does this mean they are buying views or whatever it is they need
Not necessarily. As it counts for the amount of views on their videos overall for that day - with over 1000 videos especially the clickbait ones that will be under the recommended on other videos especially the likes of birthday and Christmas etc.

Which if you actually look further back at their overall views, from the start of September they have significantly dropped, some days they were getting 300-400k and now it’s around the 200k mark (this is still howEVER more than they were getting 3ish months ago but they have had some clickbait titles whilst on holiday that worked the algorithm.. plus Isabelle’s birthday.)

Reactions: 1
Chris seemed sadder about his iron breaking than his uncle dying #sorrynotsorry

Oh, I might get arrested for saying that :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry you will like Switzerlands jail...

It's not a complete day if they don't go to Morrisons...

He was was Isabelle too!
His Saturday night date😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.