Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I can't believe they are trying to sell that sh@t hole again

So who were the workmen she had in yesterday? The house went on the website yesterday. Surely these lies she spews just show her ifam that she can lie for england
They were fixing doors apparently. Getting things ready for viewings?

At least they can sell the oven as brand new never been used

• Haha
Reactions: 35

OliviaPope

Title of tonight’s vlog- The truth about why we don’t wear our wedding rings!!

No one gives a flying fuck why you don’t wear your rings, and most likely down to Lazy’s sausage fingers, creepys Moobs and their 💩 diet beige processed food!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Maisie842

VIP Member
Sarah says she didn't have Conker fights as a child, Chris labels her "depraved".

Did you really mean depraved, Chris? Think you meant deprived. Depraved is what you are mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hatshepsut

My God, what setting does she have those filters on for her Instagram posts? Her pictures bear no resemblance to the reality, you’d never be able to pick her out in a line-up. 😆

DC0E5568-3AFA-4DA1-91A2-747FFE9358DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

YoYo

Chatty Member
The Ingham Family #59 Take pretty dog Chris Ingham to hospital and remove cushion wool from anus

If that’s too long then:

The Ingham Family #59 Take Chris to hospital and remove cushion wool from anus

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilu22

VIP Member
I know it’s been mentioned many times but it’s still mind boggling that a grown ass man would still be using the surname of a band member on social media/public

• Haha
lazy doesn't like the girls having lolly pops.. thats why Isla had a new dummy lolly pop every day on holiday :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosewy

Isabelle had spent the whole day before yesterday in the medic room I think that's what Sarah called it - it just made me worry that maybe she is being picked on or something is happening at school for her to want to stay in a medic room or come home I think Sarah should be concerned something is going on at school.

Another thing I noticed when Sarah said I don't like giving the kids Lolly's - Isla just looked at her like this is news to me we have them all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Cedann

In my opinion there is no reason not to cook a fresh meal for your children most nights of the week. I alternate which child helps me each evening and I get one on one time with them at the same time as them learning basic life skills. If I know I will be ‘to Busy’ the day after I cook it the night before and put it in the fridge for reheating. The woman does nothing. She has no excuse not to be cooking fresh meals for them.
It would be the same things as previously said for me to stop talking about them. An apology to at least Jess. To say you shouldn’t have called her a liar and to admit your behaviour is wrong. Sadly though I thing he’s already messaging girls again. Even if they are talking completely innocently I don’t think Chris’s dms should be open to any young fans. I think it’s totally inappropriate and bizarre for any man to be communicating with 13 year old girls who are strangers to him. Innocent or not.

Currently on a mini break in Blackpool and saw this last night. Things have got so bad they've opened up their own solicitors, cutting out the middle man 😆

FA1E5E15-FEFE-4780-B122-8441CA9ECBFF.jpeg

• Haha