The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tall d’you think Isabelle is?
Well shes taller than Sarah and someone said Sarah was around 5'4? My 13 year old is around 5'5 and a size 8/10. Isabelle would fit women's sizes better than shopping in the child department. Sarah claimed she fitted a kids age 10-11 🤔 the family is weird lol

Reactions: 12
I live local to the Inghams and you’d be gobsmacked to see Sarah off camera! She’s very small and very very wide! Really let herself go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Fatty Lazy dragging everyone out in the cold and wet because she wants to stuff her face with donuts... She was fuming they had ran out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fatty Lazy dragging everyone out in the cold and wet because she wants to stuff her face with donuts... She was fuming they had ran out!
All I could think was "how about buying a punnet of grapes instead" 🤷

What annoyed me was her saying how cold it was, the girls shivering in their thick coats, Creepy then says it's started to rain... Then the camera gets pointed to Jace in just a thin blanket (no sign of that thick black blanket she had previously mentioned he was wrapped up in upon arrival), no coat, no thick clothing on. Won't be surprised if the poor boy has the sniffles today.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ok, I wasn't going to say this but I can't help myself. She claims she is a size 10 or 12, I believe.

Brummy Mummy (as much as we all LOVE her - holy tit that woman is irritating) always hashtags "size18style" on Instagram. If Brummy Mummy wears a size 18 (I always thought she looked smaller than an 18), then what does Sarah wear?!

I know, I know. It's fat shaming. I'm not trying to shame her weight - her unhealthy lifestyle that she also allows her kids to follow. Yeah, that needs to be shamed.

Women come in all shapes and sizes. But don't sit there and claim to be a size 10, and then allow your husband to put this clip in.
If shes a size 14 i must be size 4. Im 12-14 and dont look as big as her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we just take a moment to talk about how disturbing Creepy 'massaging' Lazy's head was?

sa.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I am a couple of years older than lazy but omfg what is she wearing 😂 it’s awful 🤦‍♀️ If she is as big as she looks why not wear a nice top and a pair of jeans I swear she used to dress better than that and don’t get me started on her hair she is dressed like a 12 year old 😂

Reactions: 14
Can we just take a moment to talk about how disturbing Creepy 'massaging' Lazy's head was?

View attachment 45318
It was the ending... When his hands went down the back of her top. Totally "family friendly". I think I threw up a little in my mouth. 🤮

They're trying hard to make it look like they have chemistry. But moments like that wouldn't be vlogged. They are vlogged for our benefit... Sarah and Chris, little reminder for you - recording some weird kind of pre-foreplay scenes for your 11 year old audience doesn't make up for the total lack of love you both have for each other. You can tell - simply by the way you both look and react around each other, that there is no spark.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s pretty obvious to me Izzy is kind of insecure about being tall. The way it is mentioned is always uncomfortable. Sarah is blunt about it and Izzy tries to play it down. I think it’s Izzy’s choice to shop in the girls instead of women’s. Size 14/15 is same/similar height to women’s petite though, I think quite a few women would be able to shop older girls. She (Izzy) was talking about sizes saying “I don’t fit in children’s and I obviously don’t fit in women’s-” To which Sarah corrected, you fit in women’s size 8. The size most girls would wear at that age. But it seems Sarah likes dinkyness, so maybe that’s why Isabelle isn’t so proud. Or it could be normal growing up stuff. I know I was upset when I started to get as tall as my mum. ( We’re both petite and stopped round the same height) I think the depending on mother instinct starts to feel threatened when you’re not under her arm anymore.

I live local to the Inghams and you’d be gobsmacked to see Sarah off camera! She’s very small and very very wide! Really let herself go.
This is confusing, since Sarah’s so small, (I don’t find 5.4 small, but everyone says she’s quite petite in real life) then surely Izzy isn’t that tall, she’s just taller than her mum who is unusually small? I guess we have different opinions though on height...I come from a generally smaller family.

Well shes taller than Sarah and someone said Sarah was around 5'4? My 13 year old is around 5'5 and a size 8/10. Isabelle would fit women's sizes better than shopping in the child department. Sarah claimed she fitted a kids age 10-11 🤔 the family is weird lol
She seemed to fit the clothes lengthwise alright though, especially the tops, over the wrists, a good fit... I think the heights in her legs. Thats why she was wearing that size ten top. She fits size ten, but shes quite tall according to Sarah. Weird. But Izzy is beautiful, I think just a bit insecure to shop in womens (though completely normal for a developing girl.) She did mention she didnt like the womens styles.

Reactions: 2
Sarah really has let herself go. No way is she any smaller that a size 16. When Chris was filming her walking into the museum it looked like she had gained an unhealthy amount of weight. Not healthy at all.

Chris pretending he is a history teacher :rolleyes:

Why does it look like Chris is twisting Jace's hips/body here?
View attachment 45297

Still wearing the wristband from the caravan park.
View attachment 45300
How small is that outfit on Jace! He's a baby and baby clothes are cheap, he should be in clothes that fit him.

Reactions: 7
Now I have to take Sue Radford off my Christmas card list,😉 really Sue your a mother of how many children and you support Lazy, you really have lost too many brain cells having all those children 👶. How would you feel if someone allegedly sent texts to any of your daughters! Are you going down that path of becoming big headed because your on YouTube?
It’s not like Sue Radford could ever take the moral high ground. She got knocked up at 13 by a 18yr old man and now is just like most other family vloggers exploiting the kids and bagging freebies

Is that his mode of foreplay?
you can see a small bit of the creepy shadow I mentioned and with Sarahs mouth open.... Sorry have to run to get my head over the toilet right now....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
OOOH lazy fb rant!

She really is a deluded sad little woman.

I certainly haven’t called SS and I highly doubt anyone here has either.

If I was you, lazy I’d be looking a lot closer to home. 👀

When they said 'Temple' at the start of the car part of the vlog (cue the age-old girls' screaming at a 'surprise' trip or holiday) I thought they meant Temple Newsham which is an actual place of cultural interest.

Sorry if this is body-shaming, but Sarah looked like she was still pregnant from a view of her abdominal region from the side in one shot of the video. Also on the body topic, she looked uneasy at Issy being taller than her. I'm a short person and I have no insecurities about it and it's sad to see Sarah almost hating her taller child.

Also, maybe I'm being unreasonable, but Chris said they had some food in the cafe at the Royal Armouries, then they were looking for somewhere to eat dinner. Why go for more food when you've just had something to eat!? Earlier, he also commented how good the area of Leeds they were in was 'cause it's full of the shops and places to eat'. There's so much more to enjoy in a city than shops and eating out!

I feel they skipped so much of the UK's national collection at the Armories when they could have vlogged tons :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.