Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glennie

VIP Member
Think he has something wrong with his nose not wanting to tell anyone he looks great with his pink bag not. no other man would go out on their own with a pink back pack unless it was for a baby girl but Jac is a boy his second son.!!!!!

can someone tell me how to get on Instagram to see all that lazy is up to please
Download instagram app, thats what I have done On my iPad.😀

Glennie

VIP Member
Is it legal in the UK to have your baby in a car seat in the front passengers seat? Where I’m from it is illegal to have babies and young children in the front passenger seat. With lazy vlogging whilst driving I find it very scary!

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Good point out of anyone more than likely the HV or GP that has phoned SS due to the late vaccinations (the falling rate of immunisations has been in the national news the last few days as well it’s a hot topic).
Don't the other girls need vaccinations as well? Here in America, kids can't go to school if you don't have updated vaccinations at least the area where I live. Especially over the last few years the flu vaccine has been mandatory for children going to school age 5 and under.