The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen a back garden so empty they have 4 kids and not one slide it’s not like they don’t have the money to buy any think
And she’s said numerous times that they always ask for a trampoline for Xmas etc, but she ignores them as one trampoline isn’t as good clickbait as a pile of tat.

Here’s a thought.
Get Isabelle off camera it’s obviously affecting her she’s a nervous wreck along with being a teenager who probably wants to chill and has homework to do.

Get them a trampoline for Christmas, something they want and have asked for. AND stay at home to give them enough time to actually use it

Do a weekly shop like every normal family, no one needs to see all the toys in the range or which juicy bananas you are getting from Morrison’s. (Still think they are sponsored by them the way she films and talks about all the products like an ad)

Sarah can pretend how much she loves juicy salad but she always films everyone else’s plate when out and avoids her own. If you want to eat tit that’s fine, don’t lie about it.

Which brings my main point. Stop telling lies, it’s so ridiculous since you film your lives, such as ‘eating no sugar’.... Chris broke his ring, would have totally have been clickbaited if he did

Oh and stop letting your nan buy stuff for YOUR kids. Yes a treat now and then but every time you take her out. Christ

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think he's a product of his parents. It seems like dragon Jane has 'babied' him all his life, so he knows he can do and say whatever he wants because Mummy will come to his rescue no matter what.
You’re right there, he’s a narcissistic mummy’s boy.
Good old Jane will mop her big lad’s fevered brow, she’ll give him medicine for his poorly throat and even chaperone his lazy-arsed wife around the shops, so that he can go about his own sleazy business.

On top of all that she will only tell ONE person that he’s had it away with a young fan, in a local Hotel.

She might as well have stood in the middle of the White Rose Shopping centre, ringing a Town Crier’s bell and shouting a proclamation to the good people of Leeds. 🤦🏻‍♀️
“O’yeah, O’yeah, O’yeah”
“Gather round all citizens and let it be known that my fine, loyal boy is not a pervy creep and only once gave in to temptation and strayed from the righteous path and into the Ibis.
He is a good hard-working family man who slaves all day so that his wife can shop constantly for ye olde bits and bats. Also, let one and all appreciate him for his magnificent prowess on the blades and his strapping 6ft Physique and thick, flowing, raven locks” 😆😆

It’s not really difficult to see where Creepy got his brains and his morals from in that family. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sarah’s top tips for baby led weaning 😂
Omg she’s just literally given that baby any crap that going !!
So now they have a new baby jail the high chair 🙄
That poor baby !
No way mine would have sat in that car seat 💺 like he does all the time whilst she goes shopping ! He’s not going to learn to walk till he’s about 2 at this rate !!

When you realise you forgot to dye your eyebrows this morning

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No way mine would have sat in that car seat 💺 like he does all the time whilst she goes shopping ! He’s not going to learn to walk till he’s about 2 at this rate !!
That’s what Lazy wants, for him not to crawl or walk because that would mean she would have to get off her fat arse and chase him.🤪

[QUOTE="Youtubegossip, post: 511793, member: 1369"

Here’s a thought.
Get Isabelle off camera it’s obviously affecting her she’s a nervous wreck along with being a teenager who probably wants to chill and has homework to do.

I’ve often wondered why Izzy’s real Dad won’t step in and demand they take her off the family channel.🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has any one ever seen jace room since been born surely he should be sleeping in there now. We don’t even see there room any more as they used to end the vlogs in there 🤷‍♀️ Watched tonight’s vlog they are getting worse and it’s so boring it’s looking like they don't give a tit and just putting any crap content in 😂they need to cut down to a few a week at least they might have some content to vlog. Well on a good note there views are going down not by much but are slowly 😂

I never watched them all the time before just the odd one with my daughter so I might be wrong but when they were on the up did Sarah see nanna as much as she sees her now 🤷‍♀️
While they were on the up she only seen her nanna to our knowledge about 3 times a year now she all of a sudden sees her every week and makes out she done that all the time !!!
I haven't watched the vlog, don't intend to buy I think those two kissing on the vlog would be inappropriate
I watched last nights vlog with the big title of the wedding rings likely story anyway I couldn't watch it all as it was so boring however someone told me to watch on www.invidio.us and that way they dont get the vote or whatever it is that counts toward their payment

Reactions: 7
The way Sarah kept banging on about having the sofa bed moved to Isabelle's room, I think the real reason is so Creepy can sleep in there without being caught by the girls. Keep up appearances for their sake.
So true I am sure they dont sleep together now !!!! Why keep telling lies about it all

Reactions: 4
I really do worry what the long term affect is gonna be for Isabelle. She's 14 and already an anxious, nervous wreck. They need to do something to sort it now or it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: 12
I watched last nights vlog with the big title of the wedding rings likely story anyway I couldn't watch it all as it was so boring however someone told me to watch on www.invidio.us and that way they dont get the vote or whatever it is that counts toward their payment
Invidio.us still registers it as a view so it counts in the analytics. My understanding is that it blocks adverts so they don't get the revenue from those. I use an adblocker but i don't watch their shitshow anyway.

I don't think there's any sites where you can watch and not add to their views, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has she actually ever ever cooked anything for Jace 🤷‍♀️ Like some steamed veg or a homemade meal 🤷‍♀️
Never mind a home cooked meal for Jace she doesn't even cook a home cooked meal for anyone In the family thats why she has Jane for Christmas Dinner.

• Sad
I really do worry what the long term affect is gonna be for Isabelle. She's 14 and already an anxious, nervous wreck. They need to do something to sort it now or it's only going to get worse.
I agree. Very worrying watching her spiral downwards. Especially without dance to escape to.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That poor baby !
Shall we take him to jail in Switzerland? He'd have more freedom there

Reactions: 4
That poor baby !

When you realise you forgot to dye your eyebrows this morning
Ah, for pity's sake, fella, GIVE IT UP WITH THE HAIR DYE. Only Chinese lads, Native Americans and Inuits have hair that intensely black. And maybe Snow White.
U foolin no 1

• Haha
Has Dougal been silenced?

Not sure. He had done some good videos of late.

Did anyone watch the CJ live last night? It was quite positive. There was some recognition from McPhee that Chris had quite possibly sent the messages to Jess ( I know we all know he did) but bad legal advice 😂 meant that the way it was handled was wrong, basically passing the buck on to Levi's, who I guess told Chris to keep schtum.

No mention as to why the girls were vilified by the Inghams and their trolls, I particularly remember Sarah accusing Jess of lying and being mentally unstable, I am sure that wasn't in the Levi legal advice. For that reason alone, I am glad this has not died down. Until Jess, aged just 16 at the time, gets an apology from Sarah and Chris, and recognition that she was indeed correct, this will continue.

Out of interest, something I have been thinking of lately, what would it take for any of us on here to back away from talking about the Inghams? It might help Sarah to lose some of that bitterness if she understands where we are coming from 😐 🤔

For me, an apology to Chris' victims and an apology for any slanderous things that were said against them and for Chris to leave the vlogs and offer proof that he is receiving counselling/therapy to overcome his obvious issues. If Sarah wants to carry on vlogging by herself then so be it. That's just my opinion. Interested to hear what everyone else thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure. He had done some good videos of late.

Did anyone watch the CJ live last night? It was quite positive. There was some recognition from McPhee that Chris had quite possibly sent the messages to Jess ( I know we all know he did) but bad legal advice 😂 meant that the way it was handled was wrong, basically passing the buck on to Levi's, who I guess told Chris to keep schtum.

No mention as to why the girls were vilified by the Inghams and their trolls, I particularly remember Sarah accusing Jess of lying and being mentally unstable, I am sure that wasn't in the Levi legal advice. For that reason alone, I am glad this has not died down. Until Jess, aged just 16 at the time, gets an apology from Sarah and Chris, and recognition that she was indeed correct, this will continue.

Out of interest, something I have been thinking of lately, what would it take for any of us on here to back away from talking about the Inghams? It might help Sarah to lose some of that bitterness if she understands where we are coming from 😐 🤔

For me, an apology to Chris' victims and an apology for any slanderous things that were said against them and for Chris to leave the vlogs and offer proof that he is receiving counselling/therapy to overcome his obvious issues. If Sarah wants to carry on vlogging by herself then so be it. That's just my opinion. Interested to hear what everyone else thinks.
I want him to do a video on their main channel (not hidden in his skating channel) admitting to what he did, admitting he was behind trolls accounts, and do all the apologising he needs to. Then I'll stop.

Edited to add: I want Sarah to apologise for her role in the trolling too. I may be back for more edits if I think of extras!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.