The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click bate as usual why the Big print about the wedding rings think everybody knows about the wedding rings convenient that both had something wrong at the same !!! both of them need to grow up and they cant even video the vlogs properly now and it is a just dont care anymore attitude that is so sickening to everybody and him going "skating" and falling off - what did he fall off" that is the million dollar question.

Does anyone know why Issy is moving into the playroom when she loved her bedroom so much and the other 2 loved having a playroom?
Her room isn’t big enough apparently. The playroom will be moved into her old room. Gotta feel for Izzy, now she will be with the other 2 brats on the 3rd floor. No privacy for her now! 😾

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tips on baby led weaning from sarah 🙄 yes Raisins at 6 months..... I don’t think so 😡
Omg raisins. Achoking hazard I don’t care gag reflex or not. I teach young children No carrots. Raisins, popcorn, grapes, sliced hot dog. They can choke. Would never give it to a baby. With the way they supervise him they are waiting for something to happen

Reactions: 10
Sarah shouldn't be giving weaning tips, she should be taking them! No baby led weaning before 6 months as it's a choking hazard, in fact it's not recommended to give any food now until around 6 months due to gut maturity being linked with IBS etc, yet she started BLW at 4 and a bit months. No feeding a child in a car seat, big choking hazard. No shoving food with your finger into your child's mouth when they haven't eaten it quick enough, it's a huge choking hazard. Plus steer away from all the salty, sugary processed food as much as possible. It's so annoying to watch, can't believe people are asking her for advice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
"Obviously never ever leave your baby on your own when they're eating..."
But leaving him on his own on a beach in a foreign country is totally fine, of course.

Honestly Sarah, people want your baby-led-weaning tips as much as they want to smell your husband's beanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Does anyone know why Issy is moving into the playroom when she loved her bedroom so much and the other 2 loved having a playroom?
No idea, Lazy made out it was because she needed more room?? Maybe don’t have a king size bed for a 13 year old then?? Don’t know why she needs more room it’s just her. Apparently they are taking the big sofa from the playroom in to that room with all the toys? So won’t be able to swing a cat after.

It likey so lazy doesn’t need to climb an extra flight of stairs when they get toys send from the Ifam for Jason’s Christmas that they will wrap and say is from themselves!!

Can never understand why they don’t have a dining table in the kitchen and use the current dining room as a second sitting room/play room? That marble table and chairs are ugly monstrosities!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tips on baby led weaning from sarah 🙄 yes Raisins at 6 months..... I don’t think so 😡
That child could easily choke on raisins and she isn't watching him all the time again stuck in a chair and something to eat so she doesn't have too much work

Reactions: 5
No idea, Lazy made out it was because she needed more room?? Maybe don’t have a king size bed for a 13 year old then?? Don’t know why she needs more room it’s just her. Apparently they are taking the big sofa from the playroom in to that room with all the toys? So won’t be able to swing a cat after.

It likey so lazy doesn’t need to climb an extra flight of stairs when they get toys send from the Ifam for Jason’s Christmas that they will wrap and say is from themselves!!

Can never understand why they don’t have a dining table in the kitchen and use the current dining room as a second sitting room/play room? That marble table and chairs are ugly monstrosities!!
agree with that

Sarah shouldn't be giving weaning tips, she should be taking them! No baby led weaning before 6 months as it's a choking hazard, in fact it's not recommended to give any food now until around 6 months due to gut maturity being linked with IBS etc, yet she started BLW at 4 and a bit months. No feeding a child in a car seat, big choking hazard. No shoving food with your finger into your child's mouth when they haven't eaten it quick enough, it's a huge choking hazard. Plus steer away from all the salty, sugary processed food as much as possible. It's so annoying to watch, can't believe people are asking her for advice.
Think she is making up the story about people asking for her advice unless you want advice on "how to kill your baby or loose him abroad"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has any one ever seen jace room since been born surely he should be sleeping in there now. We don’t even see there room any more as they used to end the vlogs in there 🤷‍♀️ Watched tonight’s vlog they are getting worse and it’s so boring it’s looking like they don't give a tit and just putting any crap content in 😂they need to cut down to a few a week at least they might have some content to vlog. Well on a good note there views are going down not by much but are slowly 😂

I never watched them all the time before just the odd one with my daughter so I might be wrong but when they were on the up did Sarah see nanna as much as she sees her now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Serious question.... are there any family vloggers that are “normal”? I’ve watched a few vlogs ie LeBrant family,Taina Licciardo-toivola,Kyler and Mad, and they all seem to be trying to show how normal they are! Am I missing watching something that doesn’t involve sleezy males, families with 10 children who are home schooled/educated, or self promoting /flogging off merch that is overpriced.🤔
The only family vloggers that are normal, down to earth and not messing their kids lives up are You Me am the 6cs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘We didn’t video our wedding and that’s the biggest regret I have in my entire life.’

Seriously Chris? That’s your biggest regret? You can’t think of anything you might regret more?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Creepy’s biggest regret apparently is not filming their wedding. Really Creeps? Can’t think of anything else regrettable you might have done? Nothing?

Sorry total cross post there!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
"Obviously never ever leave your baby on your own when they're eating..."
But leaving him on his own on a beach in a foreign country is totally fine, of course.

Honestly Sarah, people want your baby-led-weaning tips as much as they want to smell your husband's beanie.
There are 2 places you could've stuck your baby-led weaning advice, Lazy. Either over on your dusty Sarah Says channel, or - preferably - up your ample arse.
You're doing baby-led weaning WRONG.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how Chris joked that Sarah might divorce him for deleting footage? Dude. She didn't even divorce you for sexting underage girls, cheating and the beanie smell. I think you're good. Unfortunately. :sick: 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.