Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoko

Chatty Member
I live local to the Inghams and you’d be gobsmacked to see Sarah off camera! She’s very small and very very wide! Really let herself go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Stephie

VIP Member
🙄 Look at you all pretending you wouldn't throw on in a pinafore dress and whack a scruchy in your hair if you knew it might bag you a head massage from International Snap Chat sext sensation Chris Ingham

Drop that towel 🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Who gives a baby a third of a sandwich to eat for the first time. Never mind he can choke on the bread crumbs. But the other day she is breaking up a strawberry and shoving it in his mouth. And don’t get me started about giving him huge pieces of cucumber with the skin. No one eats cucumber skin let alone a baby. Omg
I eat cucumber skin...

Now begins the skin or not the skin comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Circlish

VIP Member
*siiiiiiigghhh*
Okay, Sarah, that knitted hat you were gifted for Jace - the one you're featuring in your Insta because the company wants you to promote it - because they want your followers to buy one - even though you paid ZERO MONEY for it....
It's £40
It has pom poms made from REAL FUR

Just FUCK OFF you imbecile

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

String Man

VIP Member
Blimey, Ingham Towers is up for sale again? Wonder if they'll actually manage to shift it this time. Pretty sure that the same, brand new houses on the development were selling for around £370,000 a few months back?

My thoughts on why they are selling:

1) The tax bill has plopped through the door and they need their deposit on the house back in order to pay it. Any profit will be wiped out by estate agent fees, moving costs and stamp duty on a new property (assuming they buy one). Which leads me onto ...

2) They will sell the house and go back to renting. As they are running a 'business' (stop laughing at the back) they can write off a portion of their rent for tax purposes (editing etc). I'm not sure they can do that with the mortgage repayments?

Who on earth would buy that place other than one of their deluded ifam. I can picture it now, "Mum, I don't want a pop - sorry, phone - socket for Christmas, I want the Ingham's old chavpad. Can I have it Mum, can I, can I? Go on Mum, you can put it on the credit card you took out to buy me a Rubber Jason".

The new owner can then recoup their outlay by charging people for a guided tour of the house:

"Here's the kitchen where Sarah cooked the Pot Noodles"
"Here's the garage still crammed full of unused Poundland, plastic Christmas tat"
"Here's the garden where Prinny used to shit - oh, look over there - there's still a mound of uncleared turds"
"Here's the spare room where Chris used to sleep - you can still smell his beanie"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

eyeballs

VIP Member
She won’t buy Jace a coat because he doesn’t go outside unless he’s going to and from the car !!??
That broke my heart.
Play with your children, take them out it’s free. Stop taking them shopping.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Circlish

VIP Member
I’m disgusted with her. Imagine sitting there, laughing and joking with her cult like fans because people aren’t happy that her husband has been accused of inappropriately messaging teenagers. Does she think she’s making them look any better by acting like that? I’d be ashamed but clearly money means more to her than actually doing anything about that. How can she say people worrying about children’s safety online are stalking her. She’s deluded. If she wants to be a doormat and allow her husband to allegedly cheat on her then fair enough but she must be mad to think people will quiet down about him allegedly messaging vulnerable teenagers. She’s quick to blame the “haters” but I think she needs to look a bit closer to home to see what’s causing all this!

Anyone notice she’ll say all this on her Facebook but won’t speak a word about it on their channel. She’ll play the victim on there and act like people are hating on them for no reason. The manipulation from both of them is awful. Poor us, we never do anything wrong and the younger ifam believe everything they say.

She has a cheek wearing a girl power hoodie. Didn’t she ignore the message from the teenager who told her about chris’ alleged messages? I’m sure she called her something like a dangerous girl with mental health problems! How dare sarah think she and Chris are the victims.
Sarah Ingham is trying to sell a top emblazoned with the phrase 'Girl Power' but when a young girl PRIVATELY contacted her with concerns that she had been messaged by Sarah's husband and it had made her feel uncomfortable, Sarah Ingham refused to reply, blocked the girl and PUBLICLY announced that the girl had mental health issues.
If any of that is incorrect, Sarah, please PUBLICLY state what happened so that we're all clear.

Also, feel free to clarify what's going on in these images, Sarah.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

stinkyonesie

Creepy’s biggest regret apparently is not filming their wedding. Really Creeps? Can’t think of anything else regrettable you might have done? Nothing?

Sorry total cross post there!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Reading between the lines there, have they had the police tell them to piss off and that people are allowed to express an ‘opinion’?

Couple that with the fact that their trolls have now blurted enough for the entire thing to be exposed and linked back, and what THEY have been doing is most definitely not just ‘opinion’.

They’ve also potentially just discovered that they have a lock-up full of counterfeit popsockets, while they’re being watched like hawks?

I LOVE these guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarah and Chris, as we know you read here, can I make a plea :-

Give your young super fan Thomas a place at the Shortle tea party. He unsurprisingly seems unable to acquire a Jace doll but has got himself as close to one as possible by buying a reborn from the shop. He seems desperate to meet you.

Please do something nice that doesn't involve handing out £1 sandwiches to the homeless for a vlog.

• Heart
  • Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I also find it hilarious how she thinks it's been shared "all over online" (we'll ignore that lack of proper use of the English language, as we know she's a moron). Love, it's been shared on Tattle. That's not "all over online". You're not that popular.

What is "all over online" though is:

- your husband's perverted actions
- your creepy, pweirdo paradise, doll replica of your baby son
- you leaving your baby son on the beach alone in a foreign country

😊

• Heart
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
I think someone has definitely have a visit from Social and rightly so. When you feed your baby garlic bread and ice cream you should expect it. I would love nothing more than for her to come and make an account on here (good luck to the mods if she does) but she has not got the balls to do that as she knows we are right. She might end up back at the prison she used to 'work' at if she carries on this way.

I see Chris has not liked or commented on her facebook post. :unsure:

If you had just listened to us all those months ago you might be in a completely different situation now. Single mum with a popular YouTube channel. Over 2 million subscribers. You were once one of the most popular British YouTube families but not any more thanks to your husband. You should have protected your unborn baby.

Oh I feel another rant coming on. Please Sarah, it has been over a month since we had a YouTube rant.

And Sue Radford can shut up as well because I have plenty to say about her. Her husband isn't too dissimilar to Chris Ingham for a start.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35