The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who watched the Sassybelle video uploaded today? First of all why is a 14 yr old shopping in the girls department. The clothes are too small for her teen figure. Her disgusting mother cackled like a witch throughout the entire video. And her hair do in that video. Wore her hair like a 9 yr old bald patch showing throughout. All those clothes looked so cheap as well.

Reactions: 11
Chris tickling Jaces head/ear when he was having his sandwich at granny's was creepy.

I would never report them to SS but I can understand why people have. None of them children have any routine, Jace is fed like a human rubbish bin, anything and everything is given to him, he's in clothes to small and he isn't being allowed to develop (rolling, crawling ect).
Chris is weird with Isabelle, not so much recently but there have been questionable times. Jace was late with all his injections. The amount of sugar the girls eat and how it's wrecked Islas teeth.

These are all little things and if it was one or two I'd understand but all of them does ring neglect too me.

There is also the Jace doll and the fact they left him alone on a beach.

These children, Jace especially are just pound signs to Sarah and Chris.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don't think anyone on here has ever phoned social services on them. It's not really our style.

But - I thought she just has a laugh on the phone with them about it? I thought it wasn't an issue?

Clearly there's more to it than meets the eye. And it shows that more people than us (or those on twitter), see the poor parenting and worry just as much as we do.
Sarah love, you’re not in America (i know you’d like to be) but over here it’s called Social services and not child protective services.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well Jace's dinner is not homecooked. According to Chris's Instagram they were debating whether to go for a carvery earlier. . No wonder people are calling social... they can't even be bothered to cook for their own baby. He gets fed pure sugar 98% of the time.

Ooh and the hate is getting to her. Be careful Sarah, your mask is slipping again. She is off to See Nana this week to scrounge more money off her.
2019-09-30.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Embarrassing when your whole vlog is items you've begged off of people or scammed your way to. Also, forcing your 14 year old to act like a 5 year old, squealing and omg shock face about a crappy bag filled with tit. Does anyone else get really annoyed by Islas laugh? It sounds so fake and like she is crying. The grabby hands over said 'gifted' bag was annoying too. Nans amazing tuna sandwiches - who can't make tuna sandwiches? 😂 I rarely watch, but sometimes I just like a laugh.
oh edited to add, isn't it a shame that they get so excited for a sleepover but it's in their own house with their sisters. Especislly Isabelle, she should be with her mates 😕

Reactions: 24
Well Jace's dinner is not homecooked. According to Chris's Instagram they were debating whether to go for a carvery earlier. . No wonder people are calling social... they can't even be bothered to cook for their own baby. He gets fed pure sugar 98% of the time.

Ooh and the hate is getting to her. Be careful Sarah, your mask is slipping again. She is off to See Nana this week to scrounge more money off her.
View attachment 45158
"family-friendly vlogs"... "Dont give a tit"...
family-friendly...
Come on, Sarah. Most of us love a good swear word or two but we don't prance around pretending to be pure and safe for the little ones to watch and follow.
Surely there's a brain under all of that hair.

Reactions: 6
I could be wrong but I wonder if it’s there schools that have rung the ss in the past cause let’s face it’s them that see the kids when of camera, also if some of us think Izzy is a nervous wreck what is she like when not having a camera I her face 🤷‍♀️I have been working in education for nearly 10 years and been to allot of safeguarding course to know any slight concern you report, as I said I could be wrong.

Reactions: 11
Dear Sarah,

Thought "situations" didn't bother you? Thought you didn't care about any of it? Clearly that was never the case. That fake mask you have on is slipping. Even Chris was making jokes about it yesterday with the iron.

Do you think the situation is funny? Do you think that because a few very small independent businesses have sent you a couple of freebies, that everyone has forgotten everything that has happened?

Wrong.

Look at other YouTubers and influencers. Getting invited to premieres, getting good advertisement opportunities with huge brands. Getting gifted items from huge high street brands too. Hey, even Brummy Mummy gets gifted bits and bats from Matalan and Claire's.

Does that make you feel a little jealous? I'm sure it does. We know how bitter of a person you can be. You can see the same streak of jealousy in the youngest daughter unfortunately.

Worst thing is - your life could have continued as normal. You could have continued with film premieres, big advertising campaigns, freebie holidays (to decent destinations), the lot. You could have had it all.

But you chose that creepy, cheating, predatory husband of yours instead. Let's use his words shall we. No, not drop that towel and resend. Nobody needs to see that. His words:

You fool.

You've destroyed your children's lives by staying with that creep. Your eldest daughter is a nervous wreck 24/7, and doesn't even want to be at school because of it. You've now - or so it seems - stopped going to dance. So the little ounce of normality Isabelle had is now totally gone. You've also stopped swimming for the younger two. Isla probably could have done with continuing just a little bit longer to get her confidence up.

But back to the matter in hand. You - thinking you're cool, clever and above everyone else - posting public Facebook statuses for the attention of us "haters" and "trolls". Surely that would cause more harm to your so called harassment claim with the police. Baiting people? Wanting those you claim to be "after you" to see these posts?

No judge will ever take your case seriously - because you've been just as bad as those you claim to be "trolls", and those you claim are harassing you. And don't worry, darling. There's plenty of screenshots on here and elsewhere to show exactly how you and your weirdo husband have reacted and even started some of the issues.

Sarah, you're fucked. Your YouTube "career" is fucked. Your marriage is fucked. You've well and truly fucked up your kids. You're just a nasty, bitter old lady who can't handle looking at other people's successes.

Side notes for her next rant:

- Nobody is jealous of you or wants your life. You have nothing that anyone would want.

- I swear like a trooper. But not in a public setting (as myself) when I know I have a business and reputation to uphold. You keep shooting yourself in the foot by making sweary posts public. Imagine the amount of child fans looking at your Facebook and coming across a bunch of swear words. You might allow your kids to swear, but not everyone does.

- Try not going as red as a tomato in your next rant. And try not using bitchy eyes. It might come across as more sincere that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Chris tickling Jaces head/ear when he was having his sandwich at granny's was creepy.

I would never report them to SS but I can understand why people have. None of them children have any routine, Jace is fed like a human rubbish bin, anything and everything is given to him, he's in clothes to small and he isn't being allowed to develop (rolling, crawling ect).
Chris is weird with Isabelle, not so much recently but there have been questionable times. Jace was late with all his injections. The amount of sugar the girls eat and how it's wrecked Islas teeth.

These are all little things and if it was one or two I'd understand but all of them does ring neglect too me.

There is also the Jace doll and the fact they left him alone on a beach.

These children, Jace especially are just pound signs to Sarah and Chris.
Good point out of anyone more than likely the HV or GP that has phoned SS due to the late vaccinations (the falling rate of immunisations has been in the national news the last few days as well it’s a hot topic).

Reactions: 13
"family-friendly vlogs"... "Dont give a tit"...
family-friendly...
Come on, Sarah. Most of us love a good swear word or two but we don't prance around pretending to be pure and safe for the little ones to watch and follow.
Surely there's a brain under all of that hair.
👀 👀 👀NO can’t find lazy’s brain anywhere🙊

Dear Sarah,

Thought "situations" didn't bother you? Thought you didn't care about any of it? Clearly that was never the case. That fake mask you have on is slipping. Even Chris was making jokes about it yesterday with the iron.

Do you think the situation is funny? Do you think that because a few very small independent businesses have sent you a couple of freebies, that everyone has forgotten everything that has happened?

Wrong.

Look at other YouTubers and influencers. Getting invited to premieres, getting good advertisement opportunities with huge brands. Getting gifted items from huge high street brands too. Hey, even Brummy Mummy gets gifted bits and bats from Matalan and Claire's.

Does that make you feel a little jealous? I'm sure it does. We know how bitter of a person you can be. You can see the same streak of jealousy in the youngest daughter unfortunately.

Worst thing is - your life could have continued as normal. You could have continued with film premieres, big advertising campaigns, freebie holidays (to decent destinations), the lot. You could have had it all.

But you chose that creepy, cheating, predatory husband of yours instead. Let's use his words shall we. No, not drop that towel and resend. Nobody needs to see that. His words:

You fool.

You've destroyed your children's lives by staying with that creep. Your eldest daughter is a nervous wreck 24/7, and doesn't even want to be at school because of it. You've now - or so it seems - stopped going to dance. So the little ounce of normality Isabelle had is now totally gone. You've also stopped swimming for the younger two. Isla probably could have done with continuing just a little bit longer to get her confidence up.

But back to the matter in hand. You - thinking you're cool, clever and above everyone else - posting public Facebook statuses for the attention of us "haters" and "trolls". Surely that would cause more harm to your so called harassment claim with the police. Baiting people? Wanting those you claim to be "after you" to see these posts?

No judge will ever take your case seriously - because you've been just as bad as those you claim to be "trolls", and those you claim are harassing you. And don't worry, darling. There's plenty of screenshots on here and elsewhere to show exactly how you and your weirdo husband have reacted and even started some of the issues.

Sarah, you're fucked. Your YouTube "career" is fucked. Your marriage is fucked. You've well and truly fucked up your kids. You're just a nasty, bitter old lady who can't handle looking at other people's successes.

Side notes for her next rant:

- Nobody is jealous of you or wants your life. You have nothing that anyone would want.

- I swear like a trooper. But not in a public setting (as myself) when I know I have a business and reputation to uphold. You keep shooting yourself in the foot by making sweary posts public. Imagine the amount of child fans looking at your Facebook and coming across a bunch of swear words. You might allow your kids to swear, but not everyone does.

- Try not going as red as a tomato in your next rant. And try not using bitchy eyes. It might come across as more sincere that way.
Totally agree with all you have written. Maybe she should have had that Adele song playing whilst ranting... you could have had it allll, rolling in the deeep😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah won't acknowledge the allegations properly because she knows she can't make up excuses for that like she could with leaving Jace at the beach or rubber Jace and anything else she's been questioned for. She can't rant about that and feel like she's made a valid argument for it because there isn't one. All Chris could say was "hell no" so I doubt she could add anything to it

Reactions: 19
Jace River Christopher Ingham...
Jr Christopher Ingham...
Your baby is just six month old, please don't wish for him to grow up to become a jailbait-loving, pervy cheater like you are. 🤬
It wouldn't be Jr Christopher it would be Christopher jr

Reactions: 2
I have never reported the inghams to social services however I’m not surprised that people have. Her husband had allegations made against him. Is she shocked that some people have issue with this? They left their baby on the sand while they swam in the sea and it made the newspapers. Again is she shocked some people may have concern for her children?

As much as Sarah would love to believe the haters are ruining their channel in reality I think a lot of people wanted them to be transparent about what had happened but they chose to ignore it and bury their heads in the sand. That will be the downfall of their channel because if somebody had accused me of those things and then I ignored it and carried on like nothing had happened, slapping on a fake smile then yes, I would expect to be called out. They really can do no wrong in the eyes of the ifam and that is scary! The inghams will talk about everything but what Chris allegedly did and to me that is very telling. If he hasn’t done anything then do a vlog with the proof you have to clear his name. Everybody is waiting for you to do that but no you’d rather complain that a “hater” is contacting businesses and preventing you getting free stuff. Do you really care more about that than your husband clearing his name?

Does having over a million subscribers put you in a special category that you can do whatever you want without ever being called out? Are Sarah and Chris expecting that people won’t speak about this because they’re a popular channel? There were allegations that this family vlogger was messaging vulnerable teenagers inappropriately and asking one to sneak out of their parents hotel to meet at night and nothing has been done and the people who don’t think this is ok are being called trolls and haters and the girls liars! They have one of their ifam friends doing a video saying Chris mother didn’t tell everybody that Chris slept with the fan he’d invited down to roller skate with him, she only told one person! Yet according to Sarah and Chris all of it’s lies! 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Toxic, parasitic couple - let's just remember what the reality of all this is

I love it when we delve into the Ingham time capsule to remind ourselves and newer visitors why we are here. He's vile, she's vile.

I do believe that after this all happened they told themselves to keep their heads down, ignore the haters and eventually it will go away. I think we are seeing this level of frustration from them because 16 months on we are still here and going nowhere and they are going backwards.

Having an alleged sexual predator placing himself at the centre of a family vlogging channel was never going to go down well with the general public. They need to accept that.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.