Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lxlyfloral

Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Northlanmum1

I've struggled to put this into words since finding out, but they really aren't showing any consideration to the children they have or this baby. Both Jace and Mila have needed medical care, with at least Jace's eye appointments still ongoing. I know neither are life threatening issues but after all the time spent at appointments I find it odd that they are so excited to start all over again. It's one of the main reasons we don't think we will have another baby, even though we've always said we wanted 5.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to say people shouldn't have more children if they have children with any health issues. Since we wanted a big family I'm sure we'd feel differently eventually if we only had 1, but to stop at 4 rather than 5 doesn't feel like such a big decision. They already have 5 children, who all have a lot of individual needs that are being ignored. Every time they go to an appointment for Jace, Chris gets excited at the thought of surgery, all whilst he's been planning another baby. I've sat waiting for my baby to come out of surgery and the last thing on my mind was "woohoo time for another". Thankfully our son is doing great and hopefully won't need another surgery.

They would not even be considering another if they didn't have Isabelle to look after the others. Every time any of the younger children have needed to go to hospital whether planned or emergency, they have relied on Isabelle to babysit the others. That isn't her responsibility and they shouldn't even be thinking of having another for her to look after. Would they be so keen if they had to arrange for someone to look after the children every time they go to any appointments, if they had to make plans for anyone to look after them whilst Sarah gives birth?
When my children were younger I had an abortion. We had 3 kids aged 7, 5 and 2 at the time. There was no way we could afford another child, and I just didn't want another. I have no shame in saying this. I made the right choice for me and my family and I have no regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
So to tell the girls they were expecting Jace, they had balloons and big cookies telling them they were big sisters (which they didn’t twig as Izzy and Esme were already big sisters)
and now Chris just chucks a pee stick at them.
Tell me your life’s gone downhill in the last four years without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 73

yuza

Chatty Member
Todays “the girls and Jace” reaction prediction:

All sat down together, Jace front a centre (Mila in another room possibly, definitely not included).
*emotional music*
Dramatic talk from Chris about how he’s got some bad news. Cue Isla peeping around to see what her reaction should be. Jace mumbling some form of sentence.
Lazy giggling behind the camera.
Chris then tells the girls they are having to sell the van and travel less this year.
The girls pretend to be sad, Isla’s forced tears are probably already brewing as she looks at Esmè.
Lazy pipes up -
“And this is why” and hands them a piss covered test.
Isabelle’s hand goes over her mouth, Esmè cries (who knows the real reason) and Isla is bawling now she’s had validation from Esmé to cry.
Jace screeches “WHAT MAMMAH? WHATS THAT MAMMAH”
Lazy then tells Jace that there’s going to be a new baby.
Camera cuts to avoid showing Jace being a brat.
“Milaaaa you’re going to be a big sister” from Creeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

bunnys

Here we go! 😒😒
I am reminded of when Andrea Dworkin said that men see a pregnant belly as evidence of their victory. Chris does not care about that child. He doesn't see the arrival of a baby as the birth of a person. Everything is about status of having 6 kids, the power he has over his wife, his image as a family man, a provider, an epic pow-wow vanlifer with his own little tribe that he is the patriarch of.

Chris Ingham, you're not enviable. You are a child groomer and a pedophile. You're your own daughters' pimp, and because of you, millions of men across the world — men just like you — have access to images of them in bikinis, in underwear, in thumbnails focusing on their open mouths and crying faces. You use words like "teen" and "cream pie" to get clicks. You hid under your pre-teen step daughter's bed and recorded her in the bathroom. You're an adulterer, a liar and a cheat. And your money train is quickly heading to its final stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

thegreencow

VIP Member
FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT STRANDED IN A SNOW STORM! (PREGNANCY TEST ON CAMERA)

Lazy screeches good evening. She wanted to do an intro and show her moon face on camera. They’ve cleaned up after dinner and Lazy is off to bed with Ben - Ben and Jerry’s. This vlog is her and Creepstopher finding out she was knocked up in a blizzard. She has a washing machine in her stomach.

Norway, on a forest road. 9th February 2023. 7:20pm.
Creepstopher says this may be the most important video he makes all year. Lazy was due to start her period today but she hasn’t. They’ve got a regular pregnancy test. Screeching foghorn yells in the background and makes her way over to the camera. She’s never got to a missed period before testing as she’s always tested before she was due. She has been on the pill since she was 17 but hasn’t been on it since 2017. They’re filming in the toilet in their log cabin.

It’s been three minutes. Lazy doesn’t want to look and starts squealing. Creepstopher has the test in his hand. He gasps. Lazy gasps. He grabs her and starts eating her face. He knew she was knocked up. Dr Delonge's heart is going 200 beats a minute. The test line is really dark. Creepstopher grabs Lazy from behind and says he loves her so much. Only when she’s pregnant and vulnerable you filthy cunt. She reminds him he promised it’s the last child. Creepstopher says a clearly audible “shit” at 5:57. They’re in a public women’s toilet. Lazy keeps showing us the test.

Lazy usually has an inkling if she's pregnant as she takes 100 tests a week. She is still going sledging and skiing on the trip. She will be careful but saw a pregnant woman skiing the other day so it's fine.

Back to screechy Lazy in the Rosabelle Manor kitchen. She hopes we enjoyed the footage. Neither her nor Creepstopher expected a positive. She can’t watch the footage back. It feels like a lifetime ago but was a lovely moment. They were in a truckers toilet at a truck stop. The hardest part was going back to the van and not saying anything. They get no privacy from the girls. Mila drops something on her toe and starts crying. Ever the doting mother, Lazy says that’s the fakest cry she’s ever heard and rolls her eyes. Lazy remembers the desperation to want to talk to Creepstopher about the pregnancy but they couldn’t for a week. Isla says she and the girls got suspicious. Creepstopher was so obvious because he told the girls to be careful of Lazy. Lazy dragged Isla onto her and told her she didn't need to be careful so she wasn't suspicious anymore. She told Creepstopher she was going to ski and the girls that she wouldn’t be sledging if she was pregnant. 🤥

Lazy and Creepstopher went into the supermarket alone together to talk about the pregnancy or told the girls to go to the toilet block. It didn't matter about Jace and Mila because they don't understand. The sickness started at exactly six weeks. Tomorrow’s vlog will be telling the girls and Jace.

End of vlog
1682534662777.png
1682534653549.png
1682534645060.png

1682535194120.png
1682535240760.png
1682535352063.png
1682535401847.png
1682535642281.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

yuza

Chatty Member
The only thing I saw in that video were the £££ signs in Chris’ eyes the moment he saw those 2 lines.
How selfish is Lazy Arse, the first thing she said was “I’m still going skiing, I’m still having fun”, not one thought to protect or love the new child, just selfishness as always.

Only the Minghams could find out they were expecting again in a public toilet, so classy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Iddiebiddie

Thread Suggestion: Ingham Family #284: “I’m glad putting children on social media wasn’t a thing when I was growing up” - Sarah Ingham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Kodakcol

IMG_5251.jpg

I am now totally lost for words.... Not everyone should be on social media, just because someone is on social media below the age of 13 is on social media doesn’t mean they are still old enough. But then again you have disgusting things for 16 year old and under. Also how dare you say you know what goes on in school when you don’t send your kids to any schools anymore!!! the biggest clown award goes to you after this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

spookycat

Chatty Member
The way Izzy pulled Jace in and sat him on her knee and explained to him was exactly what lazy should have taken the time to do…

At this point, izzy has more maternal instinct than lazy….

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Neck lace

VIP Member
At the request of our G, Mr Conkers, for this week's Memory Monday, here is a Shit Midas List Special.

Here is a selection of emails/messages from unsuspecting companies who did not research who they were working with - and then were horrified they had unintentionally worked with a groomer and his head in the sand wife.

I have also included messages from home schooling group who blocked Sarah and the one from Lee Deliveroo 😂

What have we learnt from this Christopher....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Shell777

Chatty Member
Well that was shit - chucking a pregnancy test on the table as tho it was a bag of crisps

they are so manky

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
He is on one today, telling people to F off and calling people w****rs. He likes her being pregnant because it is a major ego boost for him showing people what a ‘man’ he is. He is soooo sad, get a grip, it takes more than a man to ejaculate to prove he is a man…idiot,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Meisify2

VIP Member
Notice how lazy keeps affirming to herself “this is the last one”, “no more”, “don’t nag for more”

she was clearly pressured into this pregnancy and it’s clear she doesn’t want it, poor baby will get treated worse then Mila

• Sad
Reactions: 58

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Isla is a very damaged little girl. She is going to have deep seated psychological issues for a very long time unless they address all of this now. She needs a lot of therapy, a proper education, some real life friends and a life outside of that awful family. I don’t know how any parent can look at her, and that reaction to another pregnancy, and think “yep, there’s a balanced mentally well child.”. What is happening to her is abuse and it’s cruel.

Esme looks very pissed off in that vlog. She looked like that a lot during that trip. I really hope she’s going through the angry, arsey teenage stage and is giving her parents hell. Izzy is quite placid, I feel, so they probably got an easy run with her. I’m not sure the same will happen with Esme tbh.

I think it’s really sad they’ve not told Mila. There‘s just 2 years between my two, my eldest knew he was having a sibling. He used to say “don’t want girl baby“ then shake his head and go “horrible”. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55