The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see isla in a couple of years to have a major breakdown poor girl feel really bad for her she’s already had a little one year ago or so now? That got brushed under the carpet.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Dear Lazy,

Please look up the diagnostic criteria for hyperemisis. You did not, and have never, had it. Puking a few times a day isn't hyperemisis. If you truly had it you wouldn't have been able to move your eyes let alone crave a bleeping prawn salad. If you had hyperemisis you would have it throughout your pregnancy not til the 12 week mark like regular morning sickness. If you had hyperemisis you'd have LOST WEIGHT ( and the diagnostic critera state at least 5% of your overall body weight) not gained it. If you had hyperemisis you would need hospital admissions to rehydrate you and certainly wouldn't have been farting around in the snow for 2 months.

Stop claiming ownership an experience you haven't had. As a hyperemisis surviver I can categorically say you do not have it... its infuriating hearing cunts like you claiming regular morning sickness is hyperemisis. Its a condition that can be fatal you bleeping idiot. Just bleeping stop! It's like the toe cancer all over again. If you did ever have hyperemisis you sure as hell wouldn't have risked having 7 bleeping (one of them is quite possibly as fake as your toe cancer) pregnancies for fear of how seriously ill pregnancy makes you. Just stfu you ignorant twit!

Sorry tattler, rant over.
I wish I could love this 1000 times, and for anyone else who has also gone through this. I’ve never been pregnant and suffered this so can’t relate directly, but it sounds like an absolutely awful experience!

I can relate however to Chris’ pretend OCD in the same vein. It is so unbearable that I really wouldn’t wish it upon anyone, even them.

I always think these people that self diagnose and make up these conditions that they wouldn’t have to walk a mile in your shoes, they’d walk a yard and would realise how wrong they were!

My grandmother (who was also a complete narcissist) claimed that she was more ill than my mum who had died around 4 years prior, don’t really know how that works 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if she decided she didn’t want to be outdone by Katrina having the youngest baby in the family 🤣
Why does she think it’s exciting when those cousins literally have nothing to do with each other… do they even know each others names?? Katrina has to have one more because it will drive Chris and Sarah nuts that they don’t have the youngest!

Reactions: 29
This photo, that we’re supposed to be finding funny, isn’t the baby sucking its thumb?
That's what I thought. Do they think the baby is throwing one of Creepy's gang signs? 🤙
I'm trying to figure out what it is she can see that makes it look funny? I can't see anything?
To me, the reason why loads of people haven't commented on it is because it's clearly sucking his/her thumb and only a dumbass would think otherwise.

Either she thinks it's a weird gang sign or maybe it's a genius baby motioning wanker to it's beloved future parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Amen to that 🙏 I remember if I so much as moved I was being sick. I used to lie on the bathroom floor and cry. I couldn’t go to work and I certainly couldn’t eat. In the end it was so bad I had to lie in the maternity for 6 months. I got home at 7 months pregnant then ended up with pre eclampsia at 8 months because of the sickness and the toll it had taken on me. My blood pressure was sky high.

I remember my Dr telling me some women are so bad with it they even consider terminations. The amount she was eating she didn’t have it. Remember the day she went into that shop and bought that horrible potato gratin stuff 🤢 Even the smell of that would have had me being sick.
My experience was very similar to yours... I needed nine admissions in my first pregnancy and also developed pre eclamcia. My baby was genuinely tiny despite being a week overdue. My second wasn't so bad, I only needed a couple of admissions. My third was also brutal. I remember my sense of smell being so heightened I just continually puked at every single smell... like 30 times a day. I was still puking right up to giving birth. Hyperemisis is utterly horrific. I'm so sorry you had such a rough time x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Vlog view watch 12:55am, UK time 34,062*

Wow. Look at all then extra views! (insert sarcasm emoji). I’m sure it’ll have almost doubled by morning 🤔

*Don’t think I didn’t see the 500 jump in views when I refreshed it after a minutes pause...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think a hair cut is due this year for Jace. If the baby is a boy, they’ll cut Jace’s hair because there will be a new boy to dress up and have long hair. If the baby is a blonde girl, Lazy won’t be fussed with Jace’s long blonde hair anymore and cut it.
And also she HAS to copy Stacey Solomon in everything she does.

Reactions: 19
8 minutes later, vlog watch : 35,130 👀 👀

Give in, I’m still here ya freak! 1,000 views in 8 minutes.... 🤔
---
I think a hair cut is due this year for Jace. If the baby is a boy, they’ll cut Jace’s hair because there will be a new boy to dress up and have long hair. If the baby is a blonde girl, Lazy won’t be fussed with Jace’s long blonde hair anymore and cut it.
And also she HAS to copy Stacey Solomon in everything she does.
His hair is sadly already ruined. It’s clear from pictures that have been screen grabbed and put on here he has traction alopecia (excuse spelling) and it’s been that way for a VERY long time. Sarah isn’t going to cut it, she absolutely will not take him to a hairdressers.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Tattlers, I am a very lot ashamed of you lot:

'Princess Ingham' is suffering exactly like Catherine Princess of Wales, with hyperemesis.

Poor Catherine was out of duties for months.

Poor Sarah was out of action for hours.

Personally think Sarah was suffering with morning sickness and motion sickness together.

All Tattlers remember back to early stages of pregnancy and the thought of being in a tin can.

Add to that hours and hours of travelling in white snow around bendy twisty roads!!!!

With kids in the back asking 'are we there yet'

• Haha
Not another kid surely !! Just catching up !! My kids watch them and I watch in the background xx just joining guys sorry I’m late to the party 🙄
Can I please ask you how old are your kids and why do they watch 'The Ingham Family'?

I obviously also want to want to ask you 'why do you allow your kids to watch this family?'

Reactions: 39
Isn’t it funny that they had 3 girls then nothing for 7 years because the channel was doing really good then when things started to go tits up for them jace is born,then their crappy channel is going further and further down the pan that they decide to have another baby so then pops out is Mila.
Channel still doing tit that they then decide to have another baby how long is it going to take them to realise that having baby after baby is not going to save their channel.
These fuckers need eradicating for the scum and lowlifes that they really are.
They don’t deserve children I noticed in tonight’s 13/14 minutes tit show that everything was about what he wanted it was me me me he is so controlling and yet she lets him do it to her.
😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 44
2:12am, vlog view watch : 37,824 🤔 work that capital one card Chris ya foooo.

They’re so unhealthy looking in those pictures. Their diets and attitudes are showing for sure. There’s a very real risk to Sarah’s health with this pregnancy. Very real. Don’t get me wrong I’m not advocating for them, but I’d hate to see those kids needing to try and navigate life with just chris, they’re going to struggle enough as it is!

The first video after the accusations was Sarah announcing her pregnancy with Jace to Chris. It was titled something like ‘what’s being going on over last couple of weeks’ to draw people in. Some kept watching expecting a vlog about the accusations and never got it and left (we can all agree the ‘hell no vlog’ was just taking the mick. They lost their management about that time, various places still engaged with them, many did not and these two then decided as a result baby making = £££. With Jace they had views, but the sad fact is their ‘logic’ doesn’t hold. Mila, bless her, didn’t bring in the views, nor did her illnesses, as much glee as her parents had at her needs. The assumption they can simply earn from old vlogs wasn’t practical, as mentioned last thread many of their most popular vlogs are now demonetised, along with others. The draw was never Sarah and certainly not Chris, but the girls homely life and what they got up to every day. But they cannot vlog the children all the time without being demonetised - not as much as we’d all like to see but certainly they’ve been hit and on their most popular vlogs too.

The bottom will fall out of family vlogging, it’s basically child abuse. I can see in the future people looking back on it thinking what was wrong with people allowing this to happen, bit like the travelling circus with ‘freak shows’ and animal abuse and the dreadful experiences of child actors like drew barrymore who really struggled with fame and being expected to work such long hours (all of which are now more regulated).

• Heart
Todays “the girls and Jace” reaction prediction:

All sat down together, Jace front a centre (Mila in another room possibly, definitely not included).
*emotional music*
Dramatic talk from Chris about how he’s got some bad news. Cue Isla peeping around to see what her reaction should be. Jace mumbling some form of sentence.
Lazy giggling behind the camera.
Chris then tells the girls they are having to sell the van and travel less this year.
The girls pretend to be sad, Isla’s forced tears are probably already brewing as she looks at Esmè.
Lazy pipes up -
“And this is why” and hands them a piss covered test.
Isabelle’s hand goes over her mouth, Esmè cries (who knows the real reason) and Isla is bawling now she’s had validation from Esmé to cry.
Jace screeches “WHAT MAMMAH? WHATS THAT MAMMAH”
Lazy then tells Jace that there’s going to be a new baby.
Camera cuts to avoid showing Jace being a brat.
“Milaaaa you’re going to be a big sister” from Creeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
It's like you live there...😮

All sat down together, Jace front a centre (Mila in another room possibly, definitely not included).
*emotional music*
Dramatic talk from Chris about how he’s got some bad news. Cue Isla peeping around to see what her reaction should be. Jace mumbling some form of sentence.
Chris then tells the girls they are having to sell the van and travel less this year.
The girls pretend to be sad, Isla’s forced tears are probably already brewing as she looks at Esmè.
Lazy pipes up -
Isabelle’s hand goes over her mouth, Esmè cries (who knows the real reason) and Isla is bawling now she’s had validation from Esmé to cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

*emotional music*
Lazy pipes up -
The. Accuracy. Scares. Me.
But you’re 100% bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If it was so difficult being in the van and not be able to talk about it. Why did they wait a week to tell the kids about it??
hey they were in snowland. Creepy could have pissed it out in the snow.

I have a name suggestion. They can use the name of a horse I cared for many years ago.
It is perfect. They would honnour Mary Shortle Norway and the van Life they «live».
So the name should be Sprint Liv

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A

Are you forgetting condoms exist 🤣 I haven’t been on any contraception since 2010 and I’ve only had one child since.
He apparently doesn't use them! So if she's not been on hormonal, he's doesn't use those, there's not really many options left beyond not getting jiggy at all, or withdrawal 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.