The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
1682531451895.png

TLDR
- Chris got his wicked way and Sarah is knocked up again, due mid October. This is apparently the final child. Time will tell.
- Sarah has diagnosed herself with hyperemesis gravidarum because she has bad morning sickness and threw up Fanta into snow in Finland whilst Chris held her hair back. The brave Mum of the Century managed to persevere and go skinny dipping in freezing water, ride on a snowmobile at high speed and fully participate in the Arctic Circle roadtrip despite being so seriously ill. Someone send her a Victoria Cross.
- Chris is selling his drone on the ifam store for £800 when it can be bought cheaper elsewhere.
- Isabelle had a boyfriend over at the house and Chris was insanely jealous. It's unconfirmed if it's a romantic relationship or just a platonic one with a friend who is a boy.
- The trip to the beach for Isla's birthday was actually to go and do a tit pregnancy announcement.
- Sarah claims either she will get her tubes tied or Chris will get the snip after she gives birth. Sarah claims she considered having a C-section so prepare for some clickbait.
- The baby will either have the wardrobe room or Isabelle and/or Esme will have to move into the office above the garage.
- Sarah confirmed she is the size of a whale.

Hi Steve 👋 Congrats on the new grandchild. Make sure to stock up on tuna sarnies for when your precious little boy has the snip.

1682531691450.png
1682532536522.png

1682532085589.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi Steve 👋

Wow, we went through the last thread quicker than Creepy slides into someone’s DMs
---
I bet as part of Creepy’s coercion plan, he promised Lazy if they have another baby he will sell the van and the drone, as she must be jealous of creepy’s relationship with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The only thing I saw in that video were the £££ signs in Chris’ eyes the moment he saw those 2 lines.
How selfish is Lazy Arse, the first thing she said was “I’m still going skiing, I’m still having fun”, not one thought to protect or love the new child, just selfishness as always.

Only the Minghams could find out they were expecting again in a public toilet, so classy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Tonights vlog was so staged - so what would that have been posted if the test was negative I doubt it

they knew all along before this 🙄

Reactions: 36
FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT STRANDED IN A SNOW STORM! (PREGNANCY TEST ON CAMERA)

Lazy screeches good evening. She wanted to do an intro and show her moon face on camera. They’ve cleaned up after dinner and Lazy is off to bed with Ben - Ben and Jerry’s. This vlog is her and Creepstopher finding out she was knocked up in a blizzard. She has a washing machine in her stomach.

Norway, on a forest road. 9th February 2023. 7:20pm.
Creepstopher says this may be the most important video he makes all year. Lazy was due to start her period today but she hasn’t. They’ve got a regular pregnancy test. Screeching foghorn yells in the background and makes her way over to the camera. She’s never got to a missed period before testing as she’s always tested before she was due. She has been on the pill since she was 17 but hasn’t been on it since 2017. They’re filming in the toilet in their log cabin.

It’s been three minutes. Lazy doesn’t want to look and starts squealing. Creepstopher has the test in his hand. He gasps. Lazy gasps. He grabs her and starts eating her face. He knew she was knocked up. Dr Delonge's heart is going 200 beats a minute. The test line is really dark. Creepstopher grabs Lazy from behind and says he loves her so much. Only when she’s pregnant and vulnerable you filthy bleep. She reminds him he promised it’s the last child. Creepstopher says a clearly audible “tit” at 5:57. They’re in a public women’s toilet. Lazy keeps showing us the test.

Lazy usually has an inkling if she's pregnant as she takes 100 tests a week. She is still going sledging and skiing on the trip. She will be careful but saw a pregnant woman skiing the other day so it's fine.

Back to screechy Lazy in the Rosabelle Manor kitchen. She hopes we enjoyed the footage. Neither her nor Creepstopher expected a positive. She can’t watch the footage back. It feels like a lifetime ago but was a lovely moment. They were in a truckers toilet at a truck stop. The hardest part was going back to the van and not saying anything. They get no privacy from the girls. Mila drops something on her toe and starts crying. Ever the doting mother, Lazy says that’s the fakest cry she’s ever heard and rolls her eyes. Lazy remembers the desperation to want to talk to Creepstopher about the pregnancy but they couldn’t for a week. Isla says she and the girls got suspicious. Creepstopher was so obvious because he told the girls to be careful of Lazy. Lazy dragged Isla onto her and told her she didn't need to be careful so she wasn't suspicious anymore. She told Creepstopher she was going to ski and the girls that she wouldn’t be sledging if she was pregnant. 🤥

Lazy and Creepstopher went into the supermarket alone together to talk about the pregnancy or told the girls to go to the toilet block. It didn't matter about Jace and Mila because they don't understand. The sickness started at exactly six weeks. Tomorrow’s vlog will be telling the girls and Jace.

End of vlog
1682534662777.png
1682534653549.png
1682534645060.png

1682535194120.png
1682535240760.png
1682535352063.png
1682535401847.png
1682535642281.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Whenever Chris pulls Sarah’s face to kiss her she looks like she’s trying to pull away and just revolted in general.

Reactions: 44
Ok so yesterday they said todays video will be a long one and that they couldn't fit the kids reaction into it🤦🏼‍♀️ today's was what 13/14 mins 🙄 plenty of space to fit it all into 1 but they won't do that now they need to spread it out for the views🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
He has got the ugliest face hasn’t he! Is that his ‘drop the towel & resend’ expression 🤢

I know they are sharing previous footage for vlog content but I do find it strange that they’ve kept the kids off camera for a few days in a row now. Along with all the sudden need for money with the selling off everything they can do - seems like something else may be going on behind the scenes that they are trying to ignore for as long as they can get away with?

We’ve got the kids reveal tomorrow which I’m sure will be similar to tonight’s 🥱 Then the gender reveal, (it’s a GIRL judging by scan pics) - poor Isla & Mila :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
FINDING OUT I WAS PREGNANT STRANDED IN A SNOW STORM! (PREGNANCY TEST ON CAMERA)

Lazy screeches good evening. She wanted to do an intro and show her moon face on camera. They’ve cleaned up after dinner and Lazy is off to bed with Ben - Ben and Jerry’s. This vlog is her and Creepstopher finding out she was knocked up in a blizzard. She has a washing machine in her stomach.

Norway, on a forest road. 9th February 2023. 7:20pm.
Creepstopher says this may be the most important video he makes all year. Lazy was due to start her period today but she hasn’t. They’ve got a regular pregnancy test. Screeching foghorn yells in the background and makes her way over to the camera. She’s never got to a missed period before testing as she’s always tested before she was due. She has been on the pill since she was 17 but hasn’t been on it since 2017. They’re filming in the toilet in their log cabin.

It’s been three minutes. Lazy doesn’t want to look and starts squealing. Creepstopher has the test in his hand. He gasps. Lazy gasps. He grabs her and starts eating her face. He knew she was knocked up. Dr Delonge's heart is going 200 beats a minute. The test line is really dark. Creepstopher grabs Lazy from behind and says he loves her so much. Only when she’s pregnant and vulnerable you filthy bleep. She reminds him he promised it’s the last child. Creepstopher says a clearly audible “tit” at 5:57. They’re in a public women’s toilet. Lazy keeps showing us the test.

Lazy usually has an inkling if she's pregnant as she takes 100 tests a week. She is still going sledging and skiing on the trip. She will be careful but saw a pregnant woman skiing the other day so it's fine.

Back to screechy Lazy in the Rosabelle Manor kitchen. She hopes we enjoyed the footage. Neither her nor Creepstopher expected a positive. She can’t watch the footage back. It feels like a lifetime ago but was a lovely moment. They were in a truckers toilet at a truck stop. The hardest part was going back to the van and not saying anything. They get no privacy from the girls. Mila drops something on her toe and starts crying. Ever the doting mother, Lazy says that’s the fakest cry she’s ever heard and rolls her eyes. Lazy remembers the desperation to want to talk to Creepstopher about the pregnancy but they couldn’t for a week. Isla says she and the girls got suspicious. Creepstopher was so obvious because he told the girls to be careful of Lazy. Lazy dragged Isla onto her and told her she didn't need to be careful so she wasn't suspicious anymore. She told Creepstopher she was going to ski and the girls that she wouldn’t be sledging if she was pregnant. 🤥

Lazy and Creepstopher went into the supermarket alone together to talk about the pregnancy or told the girls to go to the toilet block. It didn't matter about Jace and Mila because they don't understand. The sickness started at exactly six weeks. Tomorrow’s vlog will be telling the girls and Jace.

End of vlog
View attachment 2129524View attachment 2129521View attachment 2129519
View attachment 2129540View attachment 2129541View attachment 2129547View attachment 2129552View attachment 2129563
What form of contraceptives were they using if she wasn't on the pill since 2017? Surely if theyd been 'doing the deed' she would have been pregnant pretty much ever since then. This just proves that 1. They don't do 'it', unless they're trying to conceive, or 2. he uses a really stupid form of contraception by not thingiebobing in the you know what. Apparently he hates condoms so I'm going for number 1

Edited to say - I can't believe I'm actually pondering this, let alone posting my musings for others to read. I am so sorry for putting these horrific images into anyone's minds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Views not doing great, 9,102k in nearly 4 hours. Did Creepster max out his card on the pregnancy reveal vlog and can’t afford to buy anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A
What form of contraceptives were they using if she wasn't on the pill since 2017? Surely if theyd been 'doing the deed' she would have been pregnant pretty much ever since then. This just proves that 1. They don't do 'it', unless they're trying to conceive, or 2. he uses a really stupid form of contraception by not thingiebobing in the you know what. Apparently he hates condoms so I'm going for number 1

Edited to say - I can't believe I'm actually pondering this, let alone posting my musings for others to read. I am so sorry for putting these horrific images into anyone's minds.
Are you forgetting condoms exist 🤣 I haven’t been on any contraception since 2010 and I’ve only had one child since.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.