The Ingham Family #283 Sarah’s popping out another sprog, a new employee for the vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s why they got the Mac books at the start of the trip then haha bribing them.

Reactions: 27
He was talking about a photo of Lazy which had been taken just after she had given birth to Esme (when she was about 23/24). She looked young in the picture and he said that this was when she was at her most attractive. He wished that he could keep her at that age forever. A seriously creepy thing to say!
I'd be heartbroken if my partner said this about me. If they really loved each other then they would love each other as they age too. That's so sad (and extremely noncey)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've struggled to put this into words since finding out, but they really aren't showing any consideration to the children they have or this baby. Both Jace and Mila have needed medical care, with at least Jace's eye appointments still ongoing. I know neither are life threatening issues but after all the time spent at appointments I find it odd that they are so excited to start all over again. It's one of the main reasons we don't think we will have another baby, even though we've always said we wanted 5.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm trying to say people shouldn't have more children if they have children with any health issues. Since we wanted a big family I'm sure we'd feel differently eventually if we only had 1, but to stop at 4 rather than 5 doesn't feel like such a big decision. They already have 5 children, who all have a lot of individual needs that are being ignored. Every time they go to an appointment for Jace, Chris gets excited at the thought of surgery, all whilst he's been planning another baby. I've sat waiting for my baby to come out of surgery and the last thing on my mind was "woohoo time for another". Thankfully our son is doing great and hopefully won't need another surgery.

They would not even be considering another if they didn't have Isabelle to look after the others. Every time any of the younger children have needed to go to hospital whether planned or emergency, they have relied on Isabelle to babysit the others. That isn't her responsibility and they shouldn't even be thinking of having another for her to look after. Would they be so keen if they had to arrange for someone to look after the children every time they go to any appointments, if they had to make plans for anyone to look after them whilst Sarah gives birth?
When my children were younger I had an abortion. We had 3 kids aged 7, 5 and 2 at the time. There was no way we could afford another child, and I just didn't want another. I have no shame in saying this. I made the right choice for me and my family and I have no regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Yes, Isla knew what reaction was expected of her but they were definitely not happy tears. Lazy said that isla was the one who kept asking if she was pregnant, as well, when the kids were picking up on things. She was anxious about it happening and I'm not surprised. She seemed distraught, the poor girl.
I think Isla was acting..and unfortunately she is a rubbish actress...
For all.we know that wasn't the 1st take either

Reactions: 22
Great move to have all family there - apart from the lil one. Wouldn't it be nice to have them alllllll together?!?!
Surprise, Mila nowhere to be seen. The way Isabelle explained to Jace was so sweet I must admit.

I know she’s an innocent child but I get so much second hand embarrassment watching Isla on these reveals.
mila.png

Reactions: 9
Jace’s hair is disgusting.

I don’t usually advocate shaved heads on kids but given Lazy and Cheesehead can never be bothered to take care of it properly they should just get rid of it all.

View attachment 2131914
I don't know why they don't just get it cut because all they do is neglect it. I have seen little boys Jace's age with long hair and they look cute because it is well cared for but Jaces hair looks matted and dry and is balding at the front. Poor kid.

• Sad
I think Isla was acting..and unfortunately she is a rubbish actress...
For all.we know that wasn't the 1st take either
I genuinely don't think she was acting. At the start she looked around to see what reaction was expected because she's used to mirroring her siblings, but as the video went on and she realised what was happening it seemed to hit home and the tears and shaking were a very real reponse. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Isla waiting for someone's reaction then totally goes over the top.

and Jace's hair wtf.

Tidy yourself up people if you're going to do a surprise.

View attachment 2131831
When was Isla's hair cut into a fringe? I'm sure it was months ago and during their Arctic tin can trip her fringe had already grown out, and she had it in a clip?
The picture on this reaction vid shows her short fringe as almost newly cut 😮 Hmmmm

Reactions: 16
I think all of the three girls look sad or not impressed at all (Issy's case). Esme specially caught my eyes...

Also the state of Jace in that clip. Poor kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The state Jaces hair is in is a disgrace. Yes kids with long hair get tugs, but his hair is beyond that. Its ridiculously matted. He probably crys when they try to brush it so they just don't bother now, we all know how much they can't be arsed doing and real parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Calling BS crying on cue
Soon as the pregnancy test hit the table they cried
Let’s milk the tit out of this pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hasn’t lazy had a nice lazy week - just hashing out old clips every night with 2 mins of explanation -Do we think she has welded to the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the words of the Inghams OMG that was awful. Isla fake crying was uncomfortable to watch especially when she started to hyperventilate. Izzy was lovely with Jace Sarah could learn a lot from her. Chris lobbing the pregnancy test across the table, how embarrassing. I would imagine the oldest two found it cringey. My guess is that Chris and Sarah only used the Turkey baster once that month.

Reactions: 20
Poor Isla is proper devastated, Esme did her usual emotionally stunted groomed over reaction and Isabelle was the only one that cared that Jace was thrown into a situation where everyone suddenly got over emotional.
Chris and Sarah are bleeping the most evil bastards they really are.

• Heart
I loved the throwing of the pregnancy test on to the table. It was just so loving, wasn’t it? JESUS CHRIST 🤣

And it’s safe to say Esme and Isla looked absolutely devastated.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It all boils down to respect and without respect there is no love, the way he cheated on his wife and treated his young victims and the way he lobbed that test at his young girls 🤢🤡🤢
He has zero class and zero respect at all I cannot ever imagine my own father behaving that way my parents would have told us in a nicely together the Mingham’s are 💩 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.