Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
The Adventure featuring Chris Delonge as lead-vocalist-who-also-plays-guitar have a new album out!!!

Screenshot 2023-04-29 18.13.22.png

(Pinched this from Twitter. Had to. Sorry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

yuza

Chatty Member
I don’t understand “please don’t ask any questions about him, I want to keep him private” in a video where she literally shows him speaking and titles it “my boyfriend” if you want it private, KEEP IT PRIVATE? People are going to ask questions now they know, desperate for attention like her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Otterwise

VIP Member
Sorry, reading it back I was harsher than I’d intended. Sarah made a video about being abused and implied it was Isabelles father and got a lot of grief for it, she was then in therapy for unknown reasons and stopped seeing her dad’s family at all abruptly.

I suspect, don’t know, that Chris and Sarah would play the card mine did (not saying don’t want to give them ideas!) and taking someone to court costs far more than I ever have had.

Again I apologise for being harsh. I shouldnt have said what I did.
I love this group.
THIS is the way you handle a difference of opinion Chris, with maturity and understanding from both parties; NOT the way you do by calling people 'fucking clowns' and throwing your toys out of you mansized cot.

• Heart

Iddiebiddie

“Last one, last one, no more nagging me for more, this is the last one” You’d think with the flippancy in which she speaks, she was on about eating sweets not a HUMAN LIFE smh.

• Sad
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
I’m still boggled at the lobbing of the pregnancy test on the table tbh. I watched it an hour ago and I’m still baffled at how they thought that was a lovely moment.

• Haha
  • Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
No way has Isabelle been with her “boyfriend” for 7 months. Does Lazy not keep track of her lies? It was only 5 or 6 months ago that she was hinting at Isabelle being gay and talking about “future girlfriends” why would she say that if her daughter supposedly had a boyfriend at the time?

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @michanson
1682531451895.png

TLDR
- Chris got his wicked way and Sarah is knocked up again, due mid October. This is apparently the final child. Time will tell.
- Sarah has diagnosed herself with hyperemesis gravidarum because she has bad morning sickness and threw up Fanta into snow in Finland whilst Chris held her hair back. The brave Mum of the Century managed to persevere and go skinny dipping in freezing water, ride on a snowmobile at high speed and fully participate in the Arctic Circle roadtrip despite being so seriously ill. Someone send her a Victoria Cross.
- Chris is selling his drone on the ifam store for £800 when it can be bought cheaper elsewhere.
- Isabelle had a boyfriend over at the house and Chris was insanely jealous. It's unconfirmed if it's a romantic relationship or just a platonic one with a friend who is a boy.
- The trip to the beach for Isla's birthday was actually to go and do a shit pregnancy announcement.
- Sarah claims either she will get her tubes tied or Chris will get the snip after she gives birth. Sarah claims she considered having a C-section so prepare for some clickbait.
- The baby will either have the wardrobe room or Isabelle and/or Esme will have to move into the office above the garage.
- Sarah confirmed she is the size of a whale.

Hi Steve 👋 Congrats on the new grandchild. Make sure to stock up on tuna sarnies for when your precious little boy has the snip.

1682531691450.png
1682532536522.png

1682532085589.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISE PREGNANCY REVEAL TO OUR CHILDREN! ** EMOTIONAL ** (THEY HAD NO IDEA!)

Lazy joins us on the sofa. Creepstopher always moans when she calls it a video instead of a vlog. Today’s vlog is them telling the kids that she is knocked up again. They were in Lofoten and she was feeling very sick with severe food aversions. Nothing to do with food, just Creepstopher's driving. Creepstopher was very obvious about it. They found the right moment and the right cabin. They’d made a nice breakfast of potato square things on toast with avocado. It was delicious. They had a discussion about their favourite moments and the route they were taking. Lazy insinuated it as she had a plan. She was going to put the pregnancy test in the middle of a cake and have them cut it but she realised that was really disgusting. A massive tractor goes past the manor. The clip was filmed early in the morning.

Lofoten
Isabelle is talking about her favourite moments of the trip. Esme looks like she would rather be anywhere else but sat at that table. Lazy’s favourite moment was skiing and snowmobiling. She also enjoyed the spa day even though Creepstopher was ill and they were worried about the poor poor delicate flower. Isla loved the unlimited oranges and carrots. Lazy loved visiting the school.

Creepstopher says this was his best day and throws the pee stick on the table. Isabelle immediately does an initial shocked open gob reaction and wipes away an invisible tear. Esme and Isla (after looking to her sisters for confirmation of how to react) immediately start crying. Isla seems genuinely upset. Lazy says it’s the last one, no matter how much they beg. The last one until they need another 'save the channel' baby. She cackles that Jace is so confused and tells Isabelle not to tell him because he’ll tell everyone. She ignores her. Isabelle explains to Jace that Lazy is knocked up and shows him the test. That girl has more maternal instinct in her little toe than Lazy has in her entire body. Lazy asks Isla if she’s happy and she says she is but her face tells a different story. Isla has asked Lazy if she’s pregnant five times during the trip because they haven’t been allowed near her tummy. Isabelle explains to Jace how a pregnancy test works. Isla cries in Creepstopher’s arms as he strokes her back.

Back to Rosabelle Manor
Couch potato says it was such a special moment and that these are her favourite videos as they’re raw. She loves reliving the moment but can’t watch anything back from the trip. She wasn’t planning on telling Jace as nine months is a long time for a little boy to wait. Isabelle wanted to tell him and he’s so excited. They haven’t told Mila. Jace is the most excited out of everyone. This is the last time they will ever do this. Vlogging resumes tomorrow.

End of vlog

What they have done to poor Isla, in fact all those kids, is awful. No amount of staged vlogs will convince me that she is happy.
1682626814596.png
1682626782795.png
1682626901315.png
1682626709419.png
1682626962737.png

1682627216083.png
1682627260325.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Chatty Member
Our dude has been trying to sell the same keyrings/notepads/backpacks on the IFAM store for literally four years but he's managed to sell an £800 drone and a delivery van in a week?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Mila munching on her food not giving a shit that another sprog will soon be popping out of Lazy's bargain bucket is a whole vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
Creepy feels like he's betraying 'her' (meaning the van) by selling it, he wasn't a bit bothered about betraying his wife when he was shagging a young girl in the Ibis Hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
Completely disagree with the people who said Isla was attention seeking
Having studied psychology and mental health, her reaction was unfortunately very real. The level of hyperventilating, shaking and hysterical crying shows she can’t regulate her emotions and experiences a very heightened stress response. Without therapy, it will continue into adulthood and she’s going to be unable to deal with any form of stress.
At 5:40, you can see her realise that she can’t catch her breath and can’t regulate her breathing properly, and you can see the fear on her face while she tries to calm herself down and starts wringing her hands, before it quickly cuts away. None of her body language shows that she is happy or excited, it shows stress and anxiety.
Out of all the children, she worries me the most.
The thing with Isla is that she clearly has a more anxious personality. People with higher levels of anxiety need structure so that things around them make sense. Two of the worst things for anxious children is (a) constantly changing routine so live on tenter hooks - the constant “SURPRISE” for vlog content is making this child come apart at the seams - and (b) a chaotic home life… there are now so many children that the older 3 are literally raising themselves.

I think that Isla’s reaction was neither an act, nor necessarily happiness or sadness… I think it was purely a release of built up anxiety because she knew something was coming but she wasn’t being told what… in true horrendous parenting style when Sarah was asked repeatedly, by Isla, if she was pregnant, Sarah chose to lie so that she could have “good” vlog footage. Isla would have been worrying about a million different scenarios - that child should NOT be surprised any more. She has literally lived her life from age 4 with this b/s and it has been hugely damaging for her. They need to forget their vlog content and just talk everything through with Isla so that she doesn’t need to second guess what’s around every bloody corner. These parents should be so f*cking ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
That was not a happy "emotional" reaction at all. They are devastated, isla especially. She was probably asking if Sarah was pregnant because she was secretly praying she wasn't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Anactualworker

Notice how excited and happy isla was when talking about free carrots and oranges?? The girl has SERIOUS issues. Her only friend is food

• Sad

lipsthefish

It would be great if the reveal to the kids showed Isabelle saying 'for fucks sake' and stamping out of the room and Esme screeching that she doesn't want another sibling. Sadly, it'll be the open mouthed, fake crying as usual. They won't give a shit what Isla and Mila think and will probably have to buy Jace a new toy everyday to try and keep him sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart